Author Topic: >muh life  (Read 6275 times)

1fastII

• KWEH?!
Re: >muh life
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2014, 07:34:45 AM »
HOLY FUCK I just saw this thread.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2014, 03:20:23 PM »
STILL GOT MRSA BITCH....

Super funtime update, the few antibiotics that affect this shit are of the sulfa variety, and extra super duper strong. Since I wasn't rotting or running fever, we decided to try oral Antibiotics first instead of admission to the hospital and IV antibiotics. Well, these things are so strong they actually kill your friendly gut bacteria, so I spent about 6 days bed ridden with what felt like the worst stomach flu I've had in years, shitting liquid and retching if I stood up too fast...totally sucked donkey dick, but now I'm at the point where sipping Ginger Ale all day keeps it under control, last week I was eating Promethizine like candy and worrying about butthole dehydration....
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
  • rocks fall, EVERYONE DIES
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2014, 06:14:41 PM »
So you're losing weight I guess...

Every time I get sick it's right after I've said I need to drop a few lbs. Boyfriend is already talking about crotch droppings and I'm all, I only have 13lbs to go til I'm back to the weight before I joined..  nope.

I bet your butthole stings like a bitch. I remember the liquid shit days from withdrawal. :lol:

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney