Author Topic: Things I've done in GTA Online  (Read 3165 times)

00XJ

• Carnage Racing
Things I've done in GTA Online
« on: April 17, 2014, 11:55:39 AM »
1. Dropped a car from a Cargobob to kill a player on the ground who was using a minigun to slaughter everyone

2. Picked up a player controlled tank with a Cargobob and dropped him in the ocean

3. Sent a PSN message to a player in the middle of his tank rampage, then stole said tank while he paused to read the message and went on a 30 minute killing spree

4. Landed a plane on the highway and rescued another player being chased hard by the police, then flew into a building

5. Collected a $9,000 bounty on a player running away on a motorcycle by chopping him up in helicopter blades and proceeded to fly away to safety while being shot at by his other pursuers

And this was just last night. GTA Online is awesome (when you're not being raped by griefers)

AirForceOne

Re: Things I've done in GTA Online
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 11:31:30 AM »
Ha, accept my friend request so I can cause mayhem too...

I've rescued several players in the middle of a huge gun battle with the cops via helicopter and landed them on the tarmac of Zancudo. 

I managed to shoot down a player in the fighter jet with the combat shotgun, then strafe his descending character.

Somebody has been setting a shit ton of bounties on me for no reason, and I was able to find that person and spend almost thirty minutes killing him again and again. 

I outran a guy chasing me in a tank in the electric car modeled after the Fisker.  I managed to circle the block and throw several sticky bombs onto the tank, and called in air support from Merryweather to cover my escape.  Didn't destroy him but made it easier for other players to do so. 

I built a custom Hotknife, and two players ambushed me as soon as I left the shop.  I chased them for 20 minutes trying to get my car back, every time they killed me and I respawned they would snipe me.  I had full insurance so I didn't worry to much about it and evacuated the area.  Waited a half hour or so and then conducted gun blazing assault on the guys while they were trying to rob an armored car.  Stole all the cash and fled.  Then they started sending me messages on the PSN talking shit.  :lol:

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 01:35:08 PM »
Shot down a Cargobob with an SMG while the pilot (who was in our party) whined and bitched about being shot at in her annoying Bostonian accent :lol: I also spent a lot of time riding shotgun with JD and murdering shit, we work pretty well together with him as a wheelman and me as a shooter thanks to Halo :lol:
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

00XJ

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2014, 05:35:57 PM »
I thought I accepted you, AF1? I'll look again.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2014, 08:34:29 PM »
I need to unhook the Xboner and hook my 360 back up and hit GTA some more...

His name was Meatywand.

00XJ

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2014, 10:40:49 PM »
GTA Online is either incredibly frustrating or stupidly awesome.

Tonight...

Got a cargobob, picked up the high priority vehicle and dropped it next to another player. He delivered it and sent me a text that said "thanks dude" :lol:

I was flying around some more looking for Impounded vehicles to drop in the ocean (if they belonged to asshole players... I like to punish them by destroying their cars in a way where they have to pay the insurance) and saw a player inside the Pay n Spray near the airport, so I hovered outside the door, hoping to hook him as he drove out.

The player I delivered the HPV to earlier came by in an Annihilator, and eventually another player that I flew past joined in a Maverick. All 3 of us were hovering outside the mod shop waiting for this guy. Finally the door opened and he came out. I wasn't able to hook him and he took off, all 3 of us in pursuit.

He went to his apartment and drove in the garage, then logged off :lol:

Later on I stole a fucking box truck for gods sake, and got a $7k bounty put on me by the NPC who was driving it.

So I went to the airport, stole a Frogger, and landed it on top of the Eclipse towers while world war 3 erupted in the streets below me.

See, when you are on top of an apartment, it looks like your icon is inside the building, like you're IN your apartment... so when people show up to wait for you to exit, they start fighting each other.

I stayed up there for a while letting them kill each other. Like 8 players duking it out.

Eventually a friend joined. He knew where I was so he got a helicopter. Landed it in the street to pick up his friend. Another player ran up to him to try to steal it and I sniped him dead. Sniped a few more people too, but eventually my "friend" landed on my building and HIS friend killed me for the bounty. I got my revenge.

AirForceOne

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2014, 02:59:49 PM »
Anybody having any fun with the "Not a Hipster" update?  I've won the series a few times, all the ones I've lost I end up paired with idiots for the first mission (cab thefts).  My teammate on the last series just bitched about how he could not find any weapons.  I did manage to deliver five cars myself before the other team of 3 beat me.  I also managed to shoot down some dude in a fighter jet with the Annihilator.  He then started bragging about how he was such a bad ass for being over level 200 and going into high school next year.  I don't talk much even though I have a headset, but I did tell that kid to get a life.  :lol:

JD

• Ambitious, but rubbish
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2014, 11:43:26 AM »
Rarely do missions. Usually just dick about in freeroam...

Quote from: meatywand
Mr. Bagged Milk Maaaaahzda. :lol:

00XJ

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2014, 12:38:53 PM »
That cab mission sucks, every time I delivered a car there were no NPC cars around so I had to run the whole way, yet the other team had like 15 NPC cars parked at the depot by the end of it.

Managed second in the Pigalle race. One fuck kept wrecking into everyone so I caught up and pitted him into a tree. He never caught back up.

That was actually right before you join AF1, he was the douche in the blue car that I kept going after. That's why he kept changing the mode to non contact, because he'd wreck me off the track and cost me the race then switch to non contact in the next race so I couldn't get revenge.

AirForceOne

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2014, 09:45:11 AM »
That cab mission sucks, every time I delivered a car there were no NPC cars around so I had to run the whole way, yet the other team had like 15 NPC cars parked at the depot by the end of it.

Managed second in the Pigalle race. One fuck kept wrecking into everyone so I caught up and pitted him into a tree. He never caught back up.

That was actually right before you join AF1, he was the douche in the blue car that I kept going after. That's why he kept changing the mode to non contact, because he'd wreck me off the track and cost me the race then switch to non contact in the next race so I couldn't get revenge.

That guys was dick.  The no contact option changes the physics of the race but it does make make it cleaner.  I just did the mission for Ron where have to steal the four planes from Sandy Shores and deliver them to the docks.  That one is a paint in the ass (you're pursued by buzzards) but the payout is pretty large on hard mode.

00XJ

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2014, 10:37:32 PM »
I actually really like that mission. I kill as many bad dudes as possible then steal a Buzzard from the strip, use it to kill everyone else, then I fly out and take out the enemy buzzards. After that it's pretty much smooth sailing, no more enemies come and you can take your time. With the plane I approach the dock from the west and slam down pretty hard, damages the plane but it doesn't matter since you're not flying anywhere else, and it slows you down much faster than landing normally.

AirForceOne

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2014, 01:34:37 AM »
Anybody been in a session where a modding or hack player jacks with your character? I just finished a mission and was driving away in my vehicle when I was suddenly ejected. After I got up, a tree branch was attached to my character, followed by being blown up and killed. Respawned with the tree still attached, then a box, followed by a radar dish. I tried every trick I know but couldn't get rid of the hack until I completely restarted the game completely over.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2014, 11:45:06 AM »
Any Xbone/PS4 owners planning to get it for those consoles when it releases? I'm still on my 360 (waiting to see if they make a Halo 5 Xbone) and last time I signed into GTA Online it didn't seem as populated as before :(

His name was Meatywand.

00XJ

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2014, 03:23:41 PM »
Yeah you gotta restart after those fucktards jack with the session to clear the memory. Thankfully nothing is permanent. At the first sign of a hacker, switch sessions... Or start private sessions and try to find reliable people to play with.

Meaty- I will upgrade when I get a PS4, but that will be another year or so.