Author Topic: Vapor Oils  (Read 2009 times)

Jester8706

Vapor Oils
« on: April 02, 2014, 04:34:33 PM »
Sooo Meaty posted his reviews of vapor oils, and I thought I'd post reviews of mine.

These flavors are all from DFW Vapor

Menthol - When you switch to vaping from smoking, most people recommend you go with a flavor similar to what you smoked in "analogues" (analogue is the Vapor-Douche's term for cigarette). Since I smoked menthol cigarettes I figured I'd go with the menthol flavor. It was like Santa woke me up on Christmas Eve and forced me to deep throat a candy cane. It is by far the worst flavor imaginable. Similar to having your throat and lungs coated in Vick's Vapor Rub along with anything the oil touches for a very long time. 1/10

Sweet Tarts - Meaty reviewed this one horribly. As he has only tasted it twice, that I can remember, from my tank I don't believe he can give an accurate review. Perhaps its an acquired taste, or Meaty is secretly a ginger with no soul. I suspect the latter. This tastes more like a roll of smarties than it does sweet tarts, but it's PERFECT. Not too sweet, not too sour. It's so delicious its allowed me to completely quite eating any kind of candy or dessert. This is my number one vape by far. 10/10

Sour Apple - It tastes just like a sour apple jolly rancher. Like someone took a jolly rancher, used some kind of Willy Wonka wizardry, and turned it into a smoke-able highly addictive oil. However, as good as it tastes it cannot be smoked all day. It's way to sour and harsh on your throat.  6/10

Sour Cherry - This is the first flavor I really enjoyed. However, I've found others I enjoy much more so I rarely vape this one now. In fact, I find I can't vape it for long without very quickly growing tired of it. Like the other DFW sour flavors, it's very close to a cherry jolly rancher. It's Meaty's favorite, which may have something to do with his obsession for artificial cherry flavoring. 6.5/10

Sour Watermelon - I LOVE watermelon jolly ranchers so naturally I love this one. 9/10

Sour Raspberry - Great initial flavor, BUT DAT AFTER TASTE DOE. Tastes a bit like throw up. No joke, stay away from it! 3/10 (it gets a 3 because the beginning taste really is good)

Vanilla - A very mildly sweet vape. One of the best vanillas I've tried, and the first oil I liked to vape all day. 9/10

Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream - This is what vaping dessert tastes like, but like Meaty said in his post, way too sweet. You can only vape it for an hour at the most. 6/10

S'mores - S'mores are one of my favorite things in the world. I can't explain it, but I would eat them every single day if I could. A few years ago Sonic came out with the Campfire Blast. Graham cracker ice cream, with chocolate covered marshmallows. I had one every day when they came out, and then Sonic destroyed my dreams by discontinuing them. This oil did the same to me. That initial flavor was so delicious I thought my life is now complete, I can finally smoke my favorite treat in the world. Then the after taste came and took a giant fucking shit on my dreams. This oil is disappointment and shit covered dreams in a bottle. FUCK YOU DFW VAPOR! -1,000/10

White Chocolate - My new favorite. It is sweet, but incredibly smooth. Amazing throat hit and tastes exactly like white chocolate. 10/10

Unicorn Venom - Yeah, weird name. I guess they figured grape flavored bubblegum wouldn't sell as well. That's exactly what it taste like, grape flavored bubblegum. Not bad. 6/10

Circus Cotton Candy
- Good, but way too sweet. 5/10

Lisa's Cotton Candy - Couldn't tell you who the hell Lisa is, but dat bitch can make some oil. It's Circus Cotton Candy 2.0. It's mildly sweet, light, and oh so smooth. 9/10

Slurm - WTF is up with some of these names? It taste like diet sierra mist. Yeah, not good at all. 2/10

RC Cola - I had high hopes for this one though not as much as S'mores. I was hoping it would taste similar to some kind of Cola and it does. It's really not terrible, but there's just something about it that isn't good. 4/10

Fresh Tangerine
- Very very light and refreshing. I love the flavor of this oil, but the throat hit is almost nonexistent. 7/10

« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 04:37:40 PM by Jester8706 »

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
Re: Vapor Oils
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 05:21:00 PM »
The second hand Sweet Tarts smell makes me kinda nauseated.....its too sickly sweet for me....
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

Nava

• Goddamn Hinge-Heads
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 05:40:18 PM »
Slurm - WTF is up with some of these names? It taste like diet sierra mist. Yeah, not good at all. 2/10

Sounds like a Futurama reference.

Jester8706

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 06:35:40 PM »
Meaty - It's less sweet than the homemade vanilla ice cream, cream soda, or that new peaches and cream stuff you got. Space Jam I think it's called? I barely taste the sweetness of it anymore unless I switch to something else for a while then come back to it. I can see where you're coming from though. Your Sour Cherry started doing that to me when we were chilling in your healing chamber/game room those few weeks you were on bed rest. The only reason I was using Sour Cherry Sunday was to get rid of what I have left. lol

Nava - You are absolutely correct sir. Can't believe I didn't think of it before but I bought it from our local shop. The Bottle itself does not have this pic on it, but this is the pic DFW Vapor uses on their website for it.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 06:37:45 PM »
It's not so much of a sweet taste when you actually vape it, but whenever you catch the second hand whiff of it...like the taste isn't that bad but the cloud scent throws me off.
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

Maverick

• Beast Within
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2014, 06:53:02 PM »
Meaty - It's less sweet than the homemade vanilla ice cream, cream soda, or that new peaches and cream stuff you got. Space Jam I think it's called? I barely taste the sweetness of it anymore unless I switch to something else for a while then come back to it. I can see where you're coming from though. Your Sour Cherry started doing that to me when we were chilling in your healing chamber/game room those few weeks you were on bed rest. The only reason I was using Sour Cherry Sunday was to get rid of what I have left. lol

Nava - You are absolutely correct sir. Can't believe I didn't think of it before but I bought it from our local shop. The Bottle itself does not have this pic on it, but this is the pic DFW Vapor uses on their website for it.

Yeah, slurm isnt even supposed to taste good. lol

I miss Cody. The world is a cruel place.

Jester8706

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2014, 07:44:13 PM »
Doesn't matter if it tastes good.