Author Topic: Tricycle vs Lawmower  (Read 3936 times)

Conner OBrien

Tricycle vs Lawmower
« on: February 26, 2014, 02:07:01 PM »
I was drifting on my 1992 Huffy Tricycle around my neighborhood and my neighbor was out revving his 3 speed lawmower. I could tell by the sound it was a V8 rotory, supercharged with twin turbos. I asked him how much one of those cost and he was like "more than you can afford, pal! JOHN DEERE!" We lined up at the driveway and as soon as my mom turned around we punched it. I didn't even have to turn on my bottles, I was already going so fast things were all wooshy and stuff, you know like when you're going super fast at like 45 MPH or something. We raced through the neighborhood and I tried to lose him in a backroad but he held close, drifting each turn. I jumped a creek and he bailed out. I checked in my Spider-Man rear mirrors that he was pissed when he got out, getting mud all over his white suit. He took his hat off and threw it on the ground and I could hear him yell "DAMN YOU, DUKE!" Then Tyrece and I got in our spaceship and joind Kirk and Mr. Spok on a trip to Mars where we slaped Promethius's punk self, then had lunch with NPH at MacLaren's Pub, high fived Chuck Norris, rescued 15 whales from Japanese fishermen, gave Stella her grove back, and reassured your mothers that she is a beautiful and respectable woman, all while driving a Monster CamEro convertable with Richard Simons as a hood orniment.

True story, bros.
I live my quarter mile one life at a time.

Kalgorn

• Super Administrator
Re: Tricycle vs Lawmower
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 04:58:25 PM »
Alright. I'm done with this.

2002 Silverado | 1995 Talon TSi AWD | 1989 Prelude Si 4WS

1fastII

• KWEH?!
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 05:11:34 PM »
Best story I've heard in a while.

Billy Graham

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 10:23:06 PM »
I could tell by the sound it was a V8 rotory, supercharged with twin turbos.
Seems legit

AJ

• over-handed shit-knuckle
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2015, 06:13:16 PM »
shit knockknockknock waaaaaaaa
872232hdfewbswn kwqopi13yehbd;