Author Topic: Vaporizer Oils  (Read 2330 times)

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
Vaporizer Oils
« on: January 17, 2014, 03:19:23 PM »
I figure I'll just start reviewing various fluids and update as I try new ones.

DFW Vapor
This is currently my favorite brand, I've tried quite a few of their flavors and I always have their stuff on hand:
Sour Cherry- My absolute favorite, tastes like a delicious sour cherry candy, just enough sweet and tartness! 10/10
Gummi Bear- My wife's favorite, I'm not too into it, tastes kinda like cough syrup or something, funky after taste 5/10
Hawaiian Punch- Tastes absolutely nothing like Hawaiian Punch, tastes like generic pink bubble gum...but not bad 7/10
Cream Soda- This shit is delicious, tastes just like a Cream Soda! Probably my second favorite flavor. 8/10
Sweet Tarts- My best friend's favorite, can't stand it....tastes to me like the way a bathroom air freshener smells 3/10
Vanilla Ice Cream- Really good in small quantities but is overwhelmingly sweet...like nausea inducing sweet 6/10
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough- Kinda weird and bland on its own, but mixes really well with the Ice Cream and cuts the sweetness 7/10

Mid-Evil
This is a line of "premium" or gourmet mixed oils, with retarded Arthurian names that don't describe the flavor....
Mace- This shit is berry and mint...weird combo, but really good and refreshing, I used a bunch of it waiting on DFW order 9/10
Chalice- A blend of Cranberry and Blue Berry, very sweet but in a good way...like gummy candy, pretty good 8/10

Pink Spot
My preferred local shop had some of this stuff that was branded with their name on it so I tried it.
Cherry Limeade- Not bad, nice hint of cherry...not so much lime as a kinda weird sourness..not great, not terrible 6/10
Peach Green Tea- Fucking gross...tasted nothing like peaches or green tea, had a weird ass bitterness to it. 0/10 I actually threw out the bottle after one tank of this bullshit.

Space Jam
Peaches and Cream- It has some stupid name, but the flavor is peaches and cream. Anyway, this stuff is pretty awesome, it tastes almost like a gummy peach ring, which is one of my absolute favorite candies. It can get a little to heavy on the sweet side due to the cream component, but that's only with constant vaping. When I finish this bottle I'll certainly be picking up another one, this is a great oil for me to always have on deck. 10/10

Pineapple Express
Pineapple- I'm a fiend for pineapple juice, I love the shit, anytime I go out with my friends and we end up at a bar, I always drink straight pineapple juice. This stuff honestly blew me away. I bought a dinky little 10ml bottle because I was a little skeptical about it...but once this one is finished I'm gonna be going back for the BIG bottle. It has a light flavor, but its 100% pineapple. It even gives you a bit of an acidic "tingle" feeling in your throat that you would expect if you were actually drinking a citrus juice. The flavor is extremely clean, this is another one that I'm going to keep on deck at all times, its just that good. 10/10
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 04:20:52 PM by Meatywand »
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
Re: Vaporizer Oils
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 04:39:06 PM »
Bumpity bump for dem new errrrrrrrls

His name was Meatywand.

Maverick

• Beast Within
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 06:30:09 PM »
I would use a 3 point system for rating oils, since pretty much every one of us isn't a trained gastro taste expert. lol

1/3 = hate it, dont like it
2/3 = I can vape it, but meh
3/3 = I like it

Then you can get creative with the ones where you'd give handjobs to the creator.

I miss Cody. The world is a cruel place.

Jester8706

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 07:47:00 PM »
3 point system isn't a bad Idea. Except for an oil like s'mores the needs lower than a 1. The creator at DFW who made s'mores should be molested by a bear.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 07:49:51 PM »
By bear, do you mean an actual ursine creature or a big hairy gay man? :lol:

His name was Meatywand.

Maverick

• Beast Within
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2014, 08:20:39 PM »
3 point system isn't a bad Idea. Except for an oil like s'mores the needs lower than a 1. The creator at DFW who made s'mores should be molested by a bear.

Then give it a 0/3 as a warning to others.

I miss Cody. The world is a cruel place.

Jester8706

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2014, 08:47:56 PM »
Depends. If he's gay, and into gay men that look like you/bear's (not saying your married-to-a-woman ass is gay, but you could definitely pass as a bear) then he deserves total ursine molestation. However, if he's straight then he deserves a bear straight out of San Francisco. I'm sorry, but if you market something as s'mores flavored, then it should at least taste something like s'mores. Instead he figured out how to make asshole oil.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2014, 08:53:20 PM »
Oh or even better...a big anal rapist in Bear furry suit :lol:

His name was Meatywand.

Jester8706

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2014, 09:00:25 PM »
Unless he himself is a furry....then he would probably be into "yiffing" or whatever they call that.