Author Topic: Hold on to your butts  (Read 4346 times)

Maverick

• Beast Within
Hold on to your butts
« on: November 06, 2013, 05:24:31 PM »
http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S3209305.shtml?cat=500#.UniGC-I_D7w

1. Eckert's abdominal area was x-rayed; no narcotics were found.
2. Doctors then performed an exam of Eckert's anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.
3. Doctors performed a second exam of Eckert's anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.
4. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.
5. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema a second time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.
6. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema a third time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.
7. Doctors then x-rayed Eckert again; no narcotics were found.
8. Doctors prepared Eckert for surgery, sedated him, and then performed a colonoscopy where a scope with a camera was inserted into Eckert's anus, rectum, colon, and large intestines. No narcotics were found.

This was for not coming to a complete stop at a stop-sign.

Prepare your angus, AR. You may be next.

I miss Cody. The world is a cruel place.

revolt015

• (;ω;`)WHATS GOING ON(゜д゜;)
    • (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ︵ ┻━━┻
Re: Hold on to your butts
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 05:31:19 PM »
I've also heard tell that the hospital has since billed Eckert for those procedures.

Just worth mentioning.

_(: 3 ⌒゙)_ (⌐■‿■)  し(*・∀・)/ The valves and the piston had a little party and they all ended up with a hangover. d(˚∇˚d)  (n∀)η ε=ε=ε=┌(;*Д`)ノ

Maverick

• Beast Within
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 05:45:07 PM »
I've also heard tell that the hospital has since billed Eckert for those procedures.

Just worth mentioning.

I miss Cody. The world is a cruel place.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 09:11:49 AM »
Apparently he received a bill for 6k for this anal plundering....degeneracy to the extreme!
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

FrameScrapeee

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2013, 10:26:30 AM »
I'm here for yAR booty  :police:

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2013, 10:47:35 AM »
I'm just wondering what threats were made to the doctors that made them feel like they had to go along with all this. Most of the physicians I know personally as family friends and professionally as a patient would be like NOPE.

His name was Meatywand.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2013, 01:37:57 PM »
I'm here for yAR booty  :police:

Familiarize yourself with the rules of the Debacle Forum please.

I'm just wondering what threats were made to the doctors that made them feel like they had to go along with all this. Most of the physicians I know personally as family friends and professionally as a patient would be like NOPE.

At least 1 other doctor said no to it on ethical grounds.

FrameScrapeee

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2013, 03:15:24 PM »
Familiarize yourself with the rules of the Debacle Forum please.

Sorry, i didn't see how you could possibly debate the OP.  I mean its a clear violation of his rights no?

orangeLJ

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2013, 07:46:06 PM »
I'm guessing there is much more to this story than meets the eye (or hole..)

Only time will tell though

Wheels84ss

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2013, 07:19:15 AM »
  I read the three other articles connected to this one, and not only is this a rights violation, but going to be one hell of a shit show. This is not the only case of this occurring. Both cases reported were based on a K-9 hitting on drugs in the driver seat. A K-9 whose certification expired last year. The issue with the warrant being serviced in separate counties, and the timely manner in which it was handled. Waiting to see how this one shakes out.
You skeeted all over her birth control? Thats fucking cold dude :lol: +REP

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2013, 07:50:48 AM »

Sorry, i didn't see how you could possibly debate the OP.  I mean its a clear violation of his rights no?

I'm not arguing that, I'm saying follow the rules of the forum.  If you have an opinion, then voice it, if you have more information, then add it.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2013, 09:25:53 AM »
Yeah the dog seriously just seems to like the smell of ass, its alerted on more than just this dudes driver's seat.

His name was Meatywand.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2013, 11:29:16 AM »
Yeah the dog seriously just seems to like the smell of ass, its alerted on more than just this dudes driver's seat.

Keeping in mind that dogs will alert even at residue or smoke residue.  It's possible something went on in that car days ago that the dog picked up on.

Wheels84ss

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2013, 11:59:55 AM »
Keeping in mind that dogs will alert even at residue or smoke residue.  It's possible something went on in that car days ago that the dog picked up on.

Very true, but this particular dog is aging and not certified which means he shouldn't even be working cars. Any good lawyer would have the search thrown out as unlawful on that alone.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2013, 12:02:12 PM »
Yeah but...even if the search is thrown out...home boys still got their ass cabinets ravaged...there needs to be some restitution for that.

His name was Meatywand.

Wheels84ss

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2013, 12:06:11 PM »
Yeah but...even if the search is thrown out...home boys still got their ass cabinets ravaged...there needs to be some restitution for that.

Oh agreed I was saying even in non extreme cases. Like say the dog hit on the passenger seat and they cut the seat open and found drugs. The search of the car becomes invalid if the dog isn't certified. My response was more to Onyx's statement about the dog being able to pick things up from days ago. He's right, but without the certs we don't know what levels the dog hits on to prove that. We have to cert both the bomb and the drug dogs yearly.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2013, 01:05:47 PM »
  Oh agreed I was saying even in non extreme cases. Like say the dog hit on the passenger seat and they cut the seat open and found drugs. The search of the car becomes invalid if the dog isn't certified. My response was more to Onyx's statement about the dog being able to pick things up from days ago. He's right, but without the certs we don't know what levels the dog hits on to prove that. We have to cert both the bomb and the drug dogs yearly.

i didn't see where it said the dog wasn't certified.

Wheels84ss

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2013, 01:56:28 PM »
http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s3210356.shtml#at_pco=smlwn-1.0&at_tot=1&at_ab=per-2&at_pos=0

Another article on the site, as the news team investigated.

Again, police found nothing, and again the procedures were done without consent, and in a county not covered by the search warrant.
We've learned more about that drug dog, Leo, that seems to get it wrong pretty often. He might be getting it wrong because he's not even certified in New Mexico.
If you take a look at the dog's certification, the dog did get trained. But his certification to be a drug dog expired in April 2011. K-9s need yearly re-certification courses, and Leo is falling behind.
"We have done public requests to find anything that would show this dog has been trained, we have evidence that this dog has had false alerts in the past," Eckert's attorney Shannon Kennedy said.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2013, 02:24:35 PM »
That is stupid.  A non-certified police dog is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Wheels84ss

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2013, 06:41:05 AM »
That is stupid.  A non-certified police dog is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Exactly... Even a first year Law student would have this kicked. This is going to a civil case ass raping of the treasury.