Author Topic: GAH just need to bitch about a friend  (Read 4971 times)

DanDB64

GAH just need to bitch about a friend
« on: October 15, 2013, 12:47:09 AM »
I have a friend, see? He just LEASED a 2013 F150 FX4. For the past 2 weeks, all I hear about is how much better his FX4 is compared to my dad's 2013 XLT which is a WORK TRUCK. I keep hearing about the $50k price tag. About how his HID's are better than the projectors in my Fusion because he has HID's. He's paying $529 a month for a leased F150. I'm paying shy of $300... My dad's not paying shit because he bought it straight up. Ugh it's just annoying. My supervisor has a new Denali with a 6.2L, should I have them race and laugh at my friend when he loses? Then have my supervisor point out he got the same truck with all the fancy shit, worse mpg, but more power/torque, for $43k? I love the new Fords. My dad's XLT is gorgeous. My friend's FX4 is very nice, but I cannot take the shit-talking anymore. In front of his friends, who always love my car, he always points out how his truck was $20k more... But I never say shit about he's leasing and paying wayyy more. I need new friends /rant

<3 you all

MadFairlane

Re: GAH just need to bitch about a friend
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 12:50:01 AM »
Push it in front of a train.
1967 Ford Fairlane - Sold
2011 Mazda BT50 - Current
2008 Toyota Aurion ZR6 - Sold
2017 Mazda CX-9 GT - Wifes

Mr.Saab

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 01:14:56 AM »
My stepdad just leased my stepbrother a brand new ATS. Also my stepdad works for Cadillac, so he's always got demos coming and going. And he bought my mom a CTS coupe. I have a bottom rung 2012 Hyundai Sonata. I know the feel bro. Don't let him make you doubt your car, next thing you know you'll be buying rusty BMWs from the 70s and DDing your dad's hot rod Saab while he is working in europe for a year, just because some scumbag rich guido kid that happens to live with you can't shut up about his stupid fucking awful caddy, because its a cadillac and he's an italian and they fucking LOVE anything garish with a bastardized and cracked out air of sophistication, making you feel like the shit YOU WORK HARD FOR is worthless. YeEAH? WELL I KNOW WHERE YOU SLEEP YOU TACKY FUCKER, AND I CAN DO SOME CRAZY SHIT WHEN I GET MAD. SO YOU SHUT YOU FUCKING MOUTH BEFORE YOU WAKE UP TO YOUR PRECIOUS LITTLE FUCKING CADILLAC ON FIRE AND A TURD IN YOUR MOUTH YOU GUINEA MOTHERFUCKER!!! I WORK FOR MY SHIT, I GO TO SCHOOL FULL TIME AS WELL, WHILE YOU SIT ON YOUR ASS ALL DAY AND BLOW POT SMOKE INTO MY DOG'S FACE BECAUSE GETTING HER HIGH WOULD BE FUCKING FUNNY. WE'LL SEE HOW FUCKING FUNNY IT IS WHEN I SNAP A RAT TRAP ON YOURR BALLS YOU GREASY ASSHOLE!!!!!!

/rant
Well looks like I had more on my chest than I thought I did. I......I'll go make my own thread now......

jeepidude

• Ford/Dodge/Hondadude
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 01:23:36 AM »
He just loves his stupid new pickup truck, let him know he's  being an obnoxious asshole and that will cure it if he's not a complete shithead  :lol:

ling427ttvette

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2013, 11:31:54 AM »
I love my new pickip but shit I ain't going around bragging and talking down on other peoples stuff. That's ridiculous.

Scuba

• My Website
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2013, 11:43:56 AM »
Some people just don't understand how to interact with other people and not be complete and total d-bags.  Just tell him he's annoying and try to change the subject, if he continues then just leave or something...

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2013, 03:42:26 PM »
I love my new Heep, but I still feel awkward when my friends compliment it....I've never really been one to brag about my vehicles if they're bone stock....
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

Scuba

• My Website
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2013, 04:20:01 PM »
I love my new Heep, but I still feel awkward when my friends compliment it....I've never really been one to brag about my vehicles if they're bone stock....
Or otherwise.  I'll answer questions or talk about it if someone else brings it up, but I don't go bragging about my car.

Nava

• Goddamn Hinge-Heads
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2013, 08:27:13 PM »
Yeah, bragging always feels really awkward.  I always go into beta-male mode when someone compliments the Prelude or Tacoma and point on something negative on it for some reason.

"Nice Prelude dude!  I heard those things are fast!"

"Well... Yeah... But it's still front wheel drive..."

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2013, 09:31:40 PM »
Haha yeah "Nice Jeep" "Thanks but it's only 2wd"

His name was Meatywand.

Caryn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2013, 07:01:34 AM »
Or...he could just be going through lease guilt/remorse. Paying $529 a month for something he most likely won't like when it is time to turn it in in or buying it out, and seeing he threw all that money away.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Go take a sugar-frosted FUCK off the end of my dick.

DanDB64

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2013, 01:21:56 PM »
Or...he could just be going through lease guilt/remorse. Paying $529 a month for something he most likely won't like when it is time to turn it in in or buying it out, and seeing he threw all that money away.

This is what I'm expecting. He's settled down though. It must have been the initial excitement. When I think about it, I'm glad he got his credit score up enough to lease something

Caryn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2013, 01:37:03 PM »
My sister brought a car that she ended up really disliking. A 2 door Chevy cobalt. She barely fits in it, ya can't see shit when driving it... Blah blah blah, but feels the need to brag in it ( I think in hopes of convincing herself it doesn't suck), while shit talking what I drive.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2013, 03:35:37 PM »
Smash her shit with the Dodge....she'll shut up then. Since you said she barely fits in it I assume she's a hambeast? I fucking HATE loud, mouthy, hambeasts.

His name was Meatywand.

Mr. Luos

• HERRO
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2013, 04:16:25 PM »
These are the types of people (the one Dan is talking about) that I love toying with in my $20K brick....
2009 BMW 335i

2008 Chevy TBSS. Just a riced 440HP SUV. SOLD

Riced '99 Trans Am WS.6 SOLD
Dropped, wheels, slow.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2013, 07:15:46 PM »

You should feel awkward, Mr. 2 Wheel Drive bwaa hahahaha :)

Just messing with ya, Meaty :)

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2013, 09:22:05 AM »
It's cool...I love the thing, we made it to NOLA on 1.5 tanks of gas, 4 years ago when we took the Wrangler down there...it took us 3 tanks :lol: Plus, when you lay the back seats down, there's an amazing amount of cargo space...something my TJ didn't have at all. It being 2wd does kinda deal a blow to my manhood/ego, but at the same time...its the nicest vehicle I've ever owned so I'm pretty ok with it :lol:

His name was Meatywand.

Caryn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2013, 08:41:07 PM »
Smash her shit with the Dodge....she'll shut up then. Since you said she barely fits in it I assume she's a hambeast? I fucking HATE loud, mouthy, hambeasts.
Nail on the head there man. She makes me laugh, I think she hates the dodge because she is too fat/ outta shape to get in to it. Her and my mother are convinced I need to sell it or out running boards on it to make it easier to get into. I honestly have no trouble...

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2013, 06:22:47 AM »
Nail on the head there man. She makes me laugh, I think she hates the dodge because she is too fat/ outta shape to get in to it. Her and my mother are convinced I need to sell it or out running boards on it to make it easier to get into. I honestly have no trouble...

Why in the world would you modify your vehicle for someone else that you're not married to/living with?  I mean, unless Jim is having trouble getting in it, then it's not your problem.

Caryn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2013, 12:34:24 AM »
Why in the world would you modify your vehicle for someone else that you're not married to/living with?  I mean, unless Jim is having trouble getting in it, then it's not your problem.
If Jim was having trouble getting in it..I would just tell him to man up. Our kids are starting to have trouble getting in and out of the backseat though, since they are getting too tall to get in the door and past the seat. I may look into an excursion down the road, since Jim's youngest is moving in when school is out and we will be taking more family trips and all the boys ( Jim, Evan and Nick) are all well over 6 foot tall.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2