Author Topic: Golfers  (Read 2863 times)

AJ

• over-handed shit-knuckle
Golfers
« on: September 08, 2013, 02:56:56 PM »
Me and my friends go to look for Snakes and Frogs and birds and such at a strip of swampland and forest next to a country club/golf course, and man, there is nothing worse than asshole golfers who heckle us as we walk past. And to the golfers who launched golf balls into the woods after us... you can just go fuck yourself :lol:
shit knockknockknock waaaaaaaa
872232hdfewbswn kwqopi13yehbd;

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
Re: Golfers
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 12:42:50 PM »
Air Horns...lots of them...
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

Scuba

• My Website
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 01:23:10 PM »
Were you walking in their path of where they were going to hit the ball?  I don't condone hitting balls into the woods directly at people, thats stupid, but it is annoying when you have people behind you pressuring to hurry up, a group in front of you taking their damn time and then a couple of yo-yos walk right where you're going to hit the ball.  Not calling you a yo-yo, I've just had it happen to me.

I have no desire to hit anyone (other than my girlfriend) with my balls.  When people walk out in front of someone swinging a club, they're asking for it, and it's frustrating.  You've got to remember, you're walking out in front of someone playing a game that's being pressured to hurry the fuck up, and all you're doing is slowing them down.

Lastly, fuck those guys for heckling you and hitting balls at them.

Air Horns...lots of them...

You WOULD say that.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2013, 01:27:58 PM »
Meh I've had shit like that happen to me to a lesser extent while WORKING in the woods adjacent to a Country Club/Subdivision because we were surveying the area so the subdivision could put in another unit...listening to a bunch of old retired fucks bitch at us because we might have possibly messed up their little game at 10am by ya know, working is really fucking annoying.

His name was Meatywand.

Scuba

• My Website
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2013, 01:33:10 PM »
Meh I've had shit like that happen to me to a lesser extent while WORKING in the woods adjacent to a Country Club/Subdivision because we were surveying the area so the subdivision could put in another unit...listening to a bunch of old retired fucks bitch at us because we might have possibly messed up their little game at 10am by ya know, working is really fucking annoying.
Well yea, people like that take their shit way too seriously.  I was just sayin, I can sympathize with both sides.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2013, 01:42:41 PM »
I'm sure they were totally overjoyed when all the construction equipment arrived :lol:

His name was Meatywand.

AJ

• over-handed shit-knuckle
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2013, 02:34:07 PM »
Scuba - we were in the woods off a trail next to the far edge of the golf course, a good distance away from any part of the course. Two golf balls landed within a few feet from us, a minute or so apart. No way that's an accident.

Seems like a good way to kill someone, doesnt it? :lol:
shit knockknockknock waaaaaaaa
872232hdfewbswn kwqopi13yehbd;

Scuba

• My Website
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2013, 03:49:38 PM »
Scuba - we were in the woods off a trail next to the far edge of the golf course, a good distance away from any part of the course. Two golf balls landed within a few feet from us, a minute or so apart. No way that's an accident.

Seems like a good way to kill someone, doesnt it? :lol:

Well yea, they're idiots.  I can understand their frustration if you walked in front of them, but if you were just off minding your own business, then fuck them.

Sarb

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2013, 08:31:13 PM »
1) Construct golf ball launcher from pvc
2) Carry with you next time
3) Asshole golfers start heckling and/or hitting golf balls at you
4) Return a volley at much higher velocity
5)???????
6) Profit.
"The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
-John Stewart Mill

Wheels84ss

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2013, 07:24:00 AM »
1) Construct golf ball launcher from pvc
2) Carry with you next time
3) Asshole golfers start heckling and/or hitting golf balls at you
4) Return a volley at much higher velocity
5)???????
6) Profit.

Ball bat or just a thick branch works just as well... Have measured at least a dozen 500+ yard drives off the end of a louisville
You skeeted all over her birth control? Thats fucking cold dude :lol: +REP