Author Topic: Chris "Fat Fuck" Christie's New Gun Laws  (Read 3490 times)

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
Chris "Fat Fuck" Christie's New Gun Laws
« on: August 09, 2013, 10:01:06 AM »
http://freebeacon.com/christie-signs-10-gun-bills-into-law/
“To the extent that this bill will keep guns out of the hands of known terrorists, or those who have taken active steps to support terrorist activities, my signature on this bill represents my commitment to keeping the citizens of New Jersey safe,” Christie said in a signing statement. “Our diligence against terrorism must never fade.”

Gun Registry...banning .50 cal Rifles....I wonder how many Twinkies it took to get him to sign this shit, or maybe he's showing his true colors. In the aftermath of Sandy he certainly was sucking up to Obongo quite a bit. Will be interesting to see what this does as far as his chances in the 2016 election if he attempts to run.
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

Wheels84ss

Re: Chris "Fat Fuck" Christie's New Gun Laws
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 01:11:06 PM »
  I saw you post on facebook but figured it would come here too. Meaty did you read the article you posted. The one's he signed were anyone on the terrorist watchlist cannot get a weapons permit. Weapon information and ownership is not subject to public info request because it is an invasion of privacy and the others were strengthening penalties on already existing gun laws and illegal sales.

The three majors he didn't touch were the background check on private sales and gun owner classes, the .50 bmg bill and the final one is the so called central gun owner registry.  None of those got his Herbie Hancock and are still sitting there.

As far as sucking up to Obongo as you put it, damn right he was. His own party was jerking him around on relief funds while his people were out in the fucking cold. So you swallow your pride and go to the scum bag that keeps your people fed. If you remember correctly Bush had to do the same with Katrina aid because the Dem's wanted to use it as leverage. Ya do what you have too to get the job done.

I'm not Christie's biggest fan because quite a few of the things he has done in Jersey effect my pocket and my retirement. But on a rational level I understand why they had to be done with the corruption that ran rampant in this state for years.
You skeeted all over her birth control? Thats fucking cold dude :lol: +REP

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 01:56:25 PM »
He's still a moderate/centrist Yankee RINO in my opinion....he talked soooooo much shit about Obama but then got all buddy buddy with him when it benefited him...so yeah...wondering how many Twinkie shipments were diverted...

His name was Meatywand.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 03:07:24 PM »
He's still a moderate/centrist Yankee RINO in my opinion....he talked soooooo much shit about Obama but then got all buddy buddy with him when it benefited him...so yeah...wondering how many Twinkie shipments were diverted...

You mean...after a hurricane that shredded the coastal areas of the state in which a LOT of people needed help?  Is that the benefit you mean?

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2013, 03:28:14 PM »
He went above and beyond asking for relief (which would have come anyway) for a storm that wasn't nearly as bad as Katrina....he was practically blowing Obama as much as he was sucking up.

His name was Meatywand.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2013, 04:19:12 PM »
He went above and beyond asking for relief (which would have come anyway) for a storm that wasn't nearly as bad as Katrina....he was practically blowing Obama as much as he was sucking up.

That state is not at all prepared for that :lol:

quantum

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2013, 02:03:10 AM »
Serious question here: What does anyone in this country, let alone New Jersey, need a .50 cal for?

jeepidude

• Ford/Dodge/Hondadude
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2013, 08:23:57 AM »
Serious question here: What does anyone in this country, let alone New Jersey, need a .50 cal for? :slap2:

What does anyone need a Ferrari for? .50 cal rifles cost like $10,000 and each bullet is $3. For civilians, it's an enthusiast rifle shot for the sheer enjoyment of it.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2013, 01:29:45 PM »
That state is not at all prepared for that :lol:
ALL coastal states should be prepared for it.

His name was Meatywand.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2013, 01:43:08 PM »
ALL coastal states should be prepared for it.

Yep, just as Louisiana should have been prepared for a Cat 5, but they weren't.  Because of that, the rest of us bailed you out.  Louisianans are the LAST people that should be complaining about bailing other states out due to natural disaster LOL

In all fairness, I'm not sure there was much of a way to prepare.  We have data centers up there that I was in direct communications with that were about three quarters of a mile away from water.  The storm surge was so high, the water ended up at their doors.  It was almost to the point where we had to evacuate the centers due to the danger that would occur if that water entered the center and shorted out that much electrical equipment.

quantum

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2013, 06:47:09 PM »
What does anyone need a Ferrari for? .50 cal rifles cost like $10,000 and each bullet is $3. For civilians, it's an enthusiast rifle shot for the sheer enjoyment of it.
So like I thought...nothing more than a novelty. Hey, I have no problems with people owning guns, but when are you ever going to need a .50 cal for hunting/protection. These are extremely dangerous rifles, but at the same time I don't think they need to be out right banned. I don't believe people should be allowed to fire these weapons on public lands. The easiest way to regulate this would not to be banning the rifles, but limiting sales and use of ammo to approve rifle ranges. It's not legal to drive your Ferrari at 200mph on public roads, why should it be legal to fire something like a .50 cal on public lands?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 06:47:49 PM by quantum »

jeepidude

• Ford/Dodge/Hondadude
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2013, 08:06:32 PM »
So like I thought...nothing more than a novelty. Hey, I have no problems with people owning guns, but when are you ever going to need a .50 cal for hunting/protection. These are extremely dangerous rifles, but at the same time I don't think they need to be out right banned. I don't believe people should be allowed to fire these weapons on public lands. The easiest way to regulate this would not to be banning the rifles, but limiting sales and use of ammo to approve rifle ranges. It's not legal to drive your Ferrari at 200mph on public roads, why should it be legal to fire something like a .50 cal on public lands?

Firing any weapon on public lands, unless in self defense or in a hunting/gun range scenario, is illegal to begin with. I don't know what kind of rifle ranges you have, but in WV they're all poorly funded DNR provided picnic shelters with shooting benches and a range ending in the side of a mountain. If we're lucky we get dirt mounds at 25, 50, and 100 yards. A vendor booth with expensive ammo for rare rifles is laughable.

There has been like 1 death due to criminal use of a .50 cal rifle in the US since Waco, and that was a moron trying to scare off his ex-wife's boyfriend and accidentally pulling the trigger. Any other crime related to .50 cal rifles is mostly related to them being stolen and recovered. .50 cal rifles are just too rare, big, and heavy. Banning them is nothing but political fluff.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 08:09:20 PM by jeepidude »

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2013, 08:15:43 PM »
Because freedom. If its a public shooting range, as long as they have an appropriate back stop, shooting a .50 is no big deal. And as I understand it, most public lands these days aren't even really that fond of allowing innawoods shooting from what I've heard. I do all my recreational shooting on private land...1,004 acres to be exact, so I can crank off whatever I want...in fact I let off about 120 rounds from my AK, 30 from my Nugget, and like 75 from my CZ-52 the other night...in open fields to be exact...but I know whats beyond them. The .50 Cal isn't even the most bad ass rifle in the civilian market....there are bigger and more bad ass rounds out there.

His name was Meatywand.

quantum

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2013, 08:15:49 PM »
Firing any weapon on public lands, unless in self defense or in a hunting/gun range scenario, is illegal to begin with.
Perfectly legal on any BLM land that isn't designated as National Wilderness or Special Areas.