Author Topic: WRX vs douchekid Civic type-R (yes I know)  (Read 4873 times)

Wheels84ss

WRX vs douchekid Civic type-R (yes I know)
« on: July 31, 2013, 09:10:46 AM »
Only reason I am posting this is because I can't believe our last kill story was from 2011.

Either way, Stop for a soda at the local Quik Chek and there seems to be a few cars out back hanging out and jaw jacking. Granted I could have photoed half of them for the spy forums, there were one or two decently put together rides. Nice looking 240 caught my eye so figured I would go take a look. Kid driving it couldn't have been more then 19 but was actually fairly knowledgeable and well mannered. As we're talking In pulls as I can only describe as too much money not enough taste. Badged as Civic type R with chrome 19's and short spoiler. Headlights tinted out as well as windows and chrome muffler tip. Out pops some kid running his mouth at the 240 kid about how when is he gonna put his shitbox on the road and lose to his civic. Now all I can say is for those of us older members, I finally turned to look at the kid and he was a cookie cutter of an 80's guido, right down to the ginea glitter.

Nissan boy (as I call him, because he knows his nissan motors) Turns and says "I've been waiting the past three weeks at the track Vinny, I am not running ya on the street." To which in true fist pumper style Vinny has to start running his mouth about Nissan boy having no balls. At this point I notice that Vinny is playing tough guy because he has some pop tart in his passenger seat. The asshole in me now screams "must screw with Vinny" because I kinda like the nissan kid but he is not up to verbal sparring with the douchekid. So I ask Vinny, "two questions before we discuss actually getting out on a road. 1) does you mom know you took her car and 2) does you dad still drive the same IROC he conceived you in the back of?"  Suffice to say I deflected the attention of Nissan kid and redirected him firmly in my direction. "Funny old man, too bad you couldn't hold a candle to my beast here, or I'd fuck your shit up."  (mind you at this point he has no idea what I drive)

As this point I figure time to school Vinster there is a reason to respect your elders. "Well then Vinster, if your so sure of that I guess I'll just be a warm of for ya." "Nah man you're not worth wasting my time with." Now since I see pop tart is watching I know I got em. "Oh really, but weren't you just questioning the size of this gentlemen's family jewels when he gave you the same answer? Guess small balls runs pretty wild around here." This drew a chuckle from pop tart which exactly what I hoped for, because Vinny just about blew a gasket by the change in facial color. "Alright ya old fuck, you want your ass whipped that bad go get your piece of shit" (yes I so love when I can get under their skin)

So I wander back to the side of the building and grab the scooby.   :yup:  As I pulled her around it was amusing to watch the color drain from the Vinster's face. Now Nissan boy and pop tart are openly laughing (which surprised me that pop tart might actually know cars). At this point I have to add just a little more insult to injury... "So are you one of those sissy mary's (yes I still use this phrase) that only runs from a roll or can you actually get a launch out of mommy's car." Now I have him seething again. "Funny fuckhead, just enjoy looking at my ass." "In those pants I don't know how anyone could enjoy looking at your ass. But follow me and we can grab the light right here, that way you can show off to all your friends."

So we slipped out the side of the lot and through the walgreens lot to come up on the highway light on 36. (divided highway 2 lanes per side of barrier) Just as the light goes yellow we start to roll out to have the first spots at the line. Of course all the way up Vinster has to rev the hell out of it and stir the angry bees that come from his exhaust. I ease up and start watching the side lights. Vinny of course hasn't stopped the hard guy stare in my direction. As the second cross light turns yellow I spool her up to about 4 grand and wait. I hear the bees turn to a drone and figure Vin must have heard me spool up and got the hit its game time. Light pops green and its drag dump the clutch to not loose the spool or grenade the trans (still don't fully trust the 5 speed) She claws the ground and takes off out of the hole like a violent child kicked her across the room. Sadly enough I have already grabbed a car lengths by the time I grab second. As I run out second I can see this is not even going to be close to interesting. Buried third just to make sure Vinster didn't have his ricer flyby moment before the next light. Eased out of it well before the next light which was just turning red.

As I pull up to the light pop tart gets out of the Vinstermobile and comes over to my passenger side and hops in.  :dunno: She asks me if I can take her back to Quik Chek. Turns out this was a first date for Samantha and she had no idea Vinster was such a douche. Her cousin had fixed her up because Vinny was a "car guy" and she is actually a kart racer on the dirt tracks. We chatted for a few more minutes while I made my way back to Quik Chek. As we were pulling in I asked why she wanted to come back here after such a lousy date. She said, "I'm all dressed up and Dean (nissan boy) seemed kinda cute, so why waste the whole night."  I just laughed and said "Well can't argue with that logic."  Guess pop tart wasn't a pop tart after all.
You skeeted all over her birth control? Thats fucking cold dude :lol: +REP

Aeroboost

• SODIUM FREE
Re: WRX vs douchekid Civic type-R (yes I know)
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 12:58:33 PM »
Good Read.
Love the smack talk.  It was better than the race.  :D
You cain't buy it that way...

Delta

• Torquemada 71
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 06:45:00 PM »
Nice kill, glad you showed that punk :yup:
2017 VW Golf GTI - 6spd
2015 Toyota Camry SE
2012 Jeep Liberty Sport 4x4
1999 Chevy S10 - 5spd

Wheels84ss

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 08:15:24 AM »
  Yea the race itself was not really much of a story, hence I wasn't gonna post it. But being as kill stories hadn't had any new ones in a while I had to. We needed some entertainment  :eating-popcorn-03:
You skeeted all over her birth control? Thats fucking cold dude :lol: +REP

Mr.Saab

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2013, 02:55:04 PM »
"two questions before we discuss actually getting out on a road. 1) does you mom know you took her car and 2) does you dad still drive the same IROC he conceived you in the back of?"
:lol:

Maverick

• Beast Within
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2013, 08:06:48 PM »

I miss Cody. The world is a cruel place.