Author Topic: Racism and Hypocrisy  (Read 3916 times)

00XJ

• Carnage Racing
Racism and Hypocrisy
« on: July 14, 2013, 01:50:30 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/07/07/Chicago-Murders-Soar-67-Shot-11-Killed-over-July-4-Weekend-So-Far

There were 67 people shot and 11 killed over the long Independence Day weekend in Chicago. Of the 67, eight were shot, with one killed, in a single Saturday evening attack in the West Side neighborhood of Lawndale.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57592638-504083/chicago-violence-fourth-of-july-holiday-weekend-shootings-leave-10-dead-55-wounded-report-says/

The most recent shooting reportedly happened on Sunday afternoon when a 19-year-old man was shot in the back and a 22-year-old man was shot in the chest. Both victims are now in stable condition, police said.

In a separate shooting on Saturday evening, a 49-year-old man was killed from a shot to the chest and groin while seven others were reportedly injured. Among them, a 72-year-old woman was allegedly shot in the ankle and is now in stable condition.

Early on Saturday a 25-year-old man was reportedly killed and two others were injured when two people in a vehicle pulled-up and opened fire at the victims in front of a home

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57592424-504083/two-chicago-boys-ages-5-and-7-in-critical-condition-after-july-4th-shootings-police-say/

Police say a 5-year-old boy and 7-year-old boy are in critical condition after being shot during separate shooting incidents in Chicago.
The unidentified older boy was shot twice in the head around 7:30 p.m. Thursday while he was at a 4th of July family picnic with 60-70 other people at a park, according to CBS Chicago.

The station reports, two suspects approached the family and one of them opened fire then fled in a vehicle.

The grandmother of the child told the station that the family noticed the car driving by numerous times.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Source-Suspect-in-Custody-in-Shooting-of-5-Year-Old-Boy-214473711.html

A man was held without bond Sunday after being charged with the shooting of a 5-year-old boy who was injured while celebrating the Fourth of July holiday with his family Thursday, police said.
Darrell Chambers, 24, of the 11700 block of South Peoria Street, was charged Saturday with three counts of attempted first-degree murder and three counts of aggravated battery with a firearm.
Police said Chambers was "positively identified as the individual who shot a 5-year-old male."
The 5-year-old boy was shot multiple times as he sat with his family at Cooper Park, 11712 S. Ada St., in the West Pullman neighborhood.

http://www.redeyechicago.com/news/crime/ct-red-0708-chicago-homicides-20130707,0,4386271.story#WBEQ38rW0fqiVM0R.99

Chicago this weekend surpassed 200 homicides for the year, a RedEye analysis of preliminary police data found. The city logged its 200th homicide of 2013 on Saturday, RedEye determined. A 24-year-old man was shot to death in the 1000 block of West Maxwell Street on the Near West Side, according to police information. Chicago reached its 200th homicide on May 25 in 2012 and July 6 in 2011, according to RedEye data. Homicides are down 27 percent year to date versus 2012 and up 0.5 percent versus 2011. Fifteen homicides have been logged so far this month. Police recorded 49 homicides in July 2012.

Al Sharpton: Zimmerman verdict an "atrocity"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/13/al-sharpton-george-zimmerman-verdict_n_3593001.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Al Sharpton called George Zimmerman's acquittal in the killing of Trayvon Martin an "atrocity."

Zimmerman was found not guilty on Saturday night. Sharpton, who served as both pundit and as an ally of Martin's family throughout the case, condemned the verdict.

"I think that this is an atrocity," he said. "It is probably one of the worst situations that I have seen."

He continued:

"What this jury has done is establish a precedent that when you are young and fit a certain profile, you can be committing no crime ... and be killed and someone can claim self-defense ... we had to march to even get a trial and even at trial, when he's exposed over and over again as a liar, he is acquitted."
Sharpton also called it "a sad day in the country" and "a slap in the face to those that believe in justice in this country."

I don't think there's anything else that needs to be said.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
  • rocks fall, EVERYONE DIES
Re: Racism and Hypocrisy
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 02:24:16 PM »
Raven posts about how shitty Chi-town is all the time on FB :lol: That place sounds worse than Detroit

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

revolt015

• (;ω;`)WHATS GOING ON(゜д゜;)
    • (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ︵ ┻━━┻
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 02:45:31 PM »
Maybe I accidentally glanced over something, but only two of those articles even identify who the shooter was. They also happen to be about the same incident.

Maybe I'm missing the point, here.

_(: 3 ⌒゙)_ (⌐■‿■)  し(*・∀・)/ The valves and the piston had a little party and they all ended up with a hangover. d(˚∇˚d)  (n∀)η ε=ε=ε=┌(;*Д`)ノ

00XJ

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 02:53:56 PM »
Maybe I accidentally glanced over something, but only two of those articles even identify who the shooter was. They also happen to be about the same incident.

Maybe I'm missing the point, here.

It wasn't one or two mass shootings, those are just the only two incidents being discussed in the article. 77 people shot, could have been 70 different shootings or 60 or 50 or even 5, but regardless, where is the fucking outrage?

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2013, 03:10:51 PM »
This morning around 1am, my time, I posted an extremely distasteful...yet fucking hilarious photoshop of an image from Rise of the Planet of the Apes that said something like "Developing Story...Tampa Chimp Out" and a dude on my friend's list got fucking indignant about it, even after I clarified my stance that any rioter regardless of race is little better than an animal in my eyes. But because I'm a Southerner, and White...by posting that image I'm automatically a horrible racist that views ALL black people as apes...yet, I never saw any outrage from him over the constant flood of Tumblr and Twitter death threats explicitly targeting ZimZam last night...especially the ones where the posters were actively displaying weapons.
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
  • rocks fall, EVERYONE DIES
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2013, 03:24:12 PM »
The ape had some bling chain on it with dollar signs :lol:

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2013, 03:31:25 PM »
The ape had some bling chain on it with dollar signs :lol:
And a bag of Skittles in his hand...my favorite part was the news ticker at the bottom that said, "Obama covers Oval Office in Shit while [Rioting]" :lol:

But it was an obvious joke and home dude acted like I was sitting at home stitching my bedsheets into robes or something.

His name was Meatywand.

Maverick

• Beast Within
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2013, 10:52:41 PM »
This morning around 1am, my time, I posted an extremely distasteful...yet fucking hilarious photoshop of an image from Rise of the Planet of the Apes that said something like "Developing Story...Tampa Chimp Out" and a dude on my friend's list got fucking indignant about it, even after I clarified my stance that any rioter regardless of race is little better than an animal in my eyes. But because I'm a Southerner, and White...by posting that image I'm automatically a horrible racist that views ALL black people as apes...yet, I never saw any outrage from him over the constant flood of Tumblr and Twitter death threats explicitly targeting ZimZam last night...especially the ones where the posters were actively displaying weapons.

Don't kid yourself, El Meatywando. You're pretty fuckin' racist. :lol:

But, coming from a latino, that's just part of your charm. <3

What I'm pretty glad about is that you're not a supremacist (for anything other than ricers), that's a whole other burrito.

Nick, the double standard is sticking out like a sore thumb. There's a video posted by this African Amerigan libertariatard on youtube where he points out all the Treyvons which have been gunned down in the last couple years, correcting himself when it wasn't the "right" Treyvon. All while using the same appeal to emotion fallacy the public court of opinion used for every single Treyvon.

Hey man, at least we still have burgers.

I miss Cody. The world is a cruel place.

orangeLJ

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2013, 07:52:04 PM »
"white people just dont understand racism"

Thats generally the attitude that I get when it comes to this sort of thing....

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2013, 08:02:37 PM »
Don't kid yourself, El Meatywando. You're pretty fuckin' racist. :lol:
But, coming from a latino, that's just part of your charm. <3
What I'm pretty glad about is that you're not a supremacist (for anything other than ricers), that's a whole other burrito.
Ehhh, I just find humor in it. I abhor actual racists or racism, but humor...humor I like, whether its Black Comedians making fun of white people, or tasteless monkey riot photochops...I'll laugh at just about anything.

His name was Meatywand.

Maverick

• Beast Within
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2013, 03:02:21 AM »
Ehhh, I just find humor in it. I abhor actual racists or racism, but humor...humor I like, whether its Black Comedians making fun of white people, or tasteless monkey riot photochops...I'll laugh at just about anything.

I know man, I know.

I miss Cody. The world is a cruel place.

FoMoGo

• Super Administrator
    • Gas and Lead
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2013, 09:53:05 PM »
Hey man, at least we still have burgers.
Are you implying that Nick has The Burgers?

Jim
http://www.turbopinto.com/images/ar/asshole.jpg
Old avatar: http://www.turbopinto.com/images/ar/jimsmall.jpg
http://gasandlead.wordpress.com
Moral of this lesson:
Don't get in any gun fights with buffalo hunters. There ain't no such thing as cover.