Author Topic: Absolutely Disgusting  (Read 5186 times)

Maverick

• Beast Within
Absolutely Disgusting
« on: July 09, 2013, 03:19:39 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMt9hNa_9SA

Section 8 housing.

Feel the pain of this "land lord" as he walks through his house.

I miss Cody. The world is a cruel place.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
Re: Absolutely Disgusting
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 04:25:56 AM »
Yeah, that would piss me off.

JD

• Ambitious, but rubbish
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 09:58:22 AM »
Help a Canadian brother out, please. Section 8 is...?

Quote from: meatywand
Mr. Bagged Milk Maaaaahzda. :lol:

jeepidude

• Ford/Dodge/Hondadude
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 10:48:35 AM »
It's a welfare benefit where the government pays most of your rent. In this case the gov't paid the landlord $1000/month and the tenant was responsible for $56/month.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 10:50:04 AM by jeepidude »

Aircooled

• New Directions
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 03:09:09 PM »
That house was beautiful, before it was destroyed. Really disgusting, but I can't believe that every section 8 rented house turns out like this. There are people who take care of nice things.  :slap2:

ling427ttvette

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2013, 06:42:02 PM »
I know for a regular tenant, the landlord can go after them for this and try to get some money, right? Surely he can go after her or the government and try to recoup some of the costs to fix it?

[ChaosweaveR]

• lol Vtec
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2013, 11:54:59 PM »
I'm at a loss for words on even how people could live in such filth...
-Chris-

2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe

Aeroboost

• SODIUM FREE
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2013, 02:40:25 PM »
You can't help some people.
The live the way they do because they want to.

All she had to do was come up with $56 a month for rent and she couldn't do it? There is absolutely NO excuse for that other than being trash.  She -wants- to live the way she does and has no desire to better herself.  People like this should not be helped because they obviously don't appreciate it. 
You cain't buy it that way...

dotCom

• Super Administrator
  • rocks fall, EVERYONE DIES
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2013, 10:10:34 PM »
Ah, makes me miss Baltimore. I can't believe I was almost a cop there :lol:

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

Delta

• Torquemada 71
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2013, 09:30:17 AM »
I know for a regular tenant, the landlord can go after them for this and try to get some money, right? Surely he can go after her or the government and try to recoup some of the costs to fix it?

Negative. 9 times outta 10 they never get anything and are left with a fucked up rental. Most times the section 8 renter never pays their half and it's such a damn ridiculous process to get them evicted. I know a couple landlords around here refuse to do HUD/section 8 housing, totally not legal, but it's a gray area around here.

And Wicho, why did you parenthesize land lord? Are you sympathizing with the renter? 
2017 VW Golf GTI - 6spd
2015 Toyota Camry SE
2009 Toyota Tacoma TRD

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2013, 11:55:17 AM »
I never told you guys about the shit house :lol: My old roommate is a realtor, when I say 'shit house' I mean EVERYTHING WAS LITERALLY COVERED IN SHIT.

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

Maverick

• Beast Within
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2013, 10:59:15 PM »
And Wicho, why did you parenthesize land lord? Are you sympathizing with the renter? 

Because I just wanted to grab your attention, bb. :3

It was a drawing a narrative on how people view others that own a second house a lend out, mainly the public's distaste for those rich and powerful owners. "Fuckin landlord, fuck him. Fuckin asshole."

This leads to a lack of respect with those people and is the reason why houses cost 1200 per month to rent in an area where mortgages hover around 650.

So, what I'm trying to say is, land lords are scum that need to check their privilege.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2013, 08:03:50 PM »
So, what I'm trying to say is, land lords are scum that need to check their privilege.
Not always...and not all of them...awfully broad stereotype there bro...
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

MadFairlane

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2013, 08:34:14 PM »
Because I just wanted to grab your attention, bb. :3

It was a drawing a narrative on how people view others that own a second house a lend out, mainly the public's distaste for those rich and powerful owners. "Fuckin landlord, fuck him. Fuckin asshole."

This leads to a lack of respect with those people and is the reason why houses cost 1200 per month to rent in an area where mortgages hover around 650.

Tis all good, I wont rent my house to dirty Mexicans...
1967 Ford Fairlane - Sold
2011 Mazda BT50 - Current
2008 Toyota Aurion ZR6 - Sold
2017 Mazda CX-9 GT - Wifes

orangeLJ

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2013, 08:50:11 PM »

This man.

He knows.

We have a different system here in australia (similar though) and yes, the result is usually the same.

The tennants of public housing usually always end up destroying the house. Once its no longer fit to live in, they get moved to a new house and their old one gets demolished....

Sounds sensible right?

Gremlin

« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2013, 08:06:36 PM »
Negative. 9 times outta 10 they never get anything and are left with a fucked up rental. Most times the section 8 renter never pays their half and it's such a damn ridiculous process to get them evicted. I know a couple landlords around here refuse to do HUD/section 8 housing, totally not legal, but it's a gray area around here.
That is why the insurance is so high on Section 8 rentals. A landlord will often get (I would 6 out 10 tenants) a messed up house. The landlord takes an insurance settlement on the damage and moves on. The rates are passed onto the tenant and HUD. That explains in part $1200 rents when a mortgage is half that on a similar home in the same neighborhood. Of the other expenses such as taxes, purchase price and general upkeep do factor into this as well.

This landlord should take his insurance settlement on the damage and fix the home. Another option would be to again take the settlement, donate the house for Fire Department training. Build another home, sell it and move on.

I have two residential properties in Washington. Due the housing bust I got the two houses in Washington cheap. It also helps when the rental properties are next door and across the street from where I live. That why if I have a careless tenant I can correct small problems before they become large problems.

Maverick

• Beast Within
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2013, 06:40:54 PM »
Not always...and not all of them...awfully broad stereotype there bro...

I guess my sarcasm was too well hidden.

I was talking about scummy people fucking over those who scraped enough to invest into a second house.

This man.

He knows.

And niggers too, right? Goes without saying. Personally, I think cubans, armos, spics, wops and ESPECIALLY the fucking kikes are to be kept at bay. Let me tell you, never rent to a fucking jew. Unlike taco eating spics, those hook nosed bastards will take you for everything you own.

I'm so sad to not be in such a based country like Australia where those smelly aboriginals are kept at bay by the well meaning convicts and kebabs.

AJ

• over-handed shit-knuckle
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2013, 12:51:58 AM »

And niggers too, right? Goes without saying. Personally, I think cubans, armos, spics, wops and ESPECIALLY the fucking kikes are to be kept at bay. Let me tell you, never rent to a fucking jew. Unlike taco eating spics, those hook nosed bastards will take you for everything you own.

I'm so sad to not be in such a based country like Australia where those smelly aboriginals are kept at bay by the well meaning convicts and kebabs.

Wh... what. :lol:
shit knockknockknock waaaaaaaa
872232hdfewbswn kwqopi13yehbd;

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2013, 11:02:54 AM »
This thread is going well.

Aircooled

• New Directions
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2013, 11:18:40 AM »
I don't remember this video saying anything about the race of the tenant........

This thread is going well.

YUP!

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2013, 01:37:32 PM »
based Australia
convicts and kebabs.
President Obama has ordered Predator Drones to shoot down my sides over Pakistan. :lol:
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2013, 07:21:49 PM »
Omg, black rambo :lol:

orangeLJ

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2013, 02:04:32 AM »
I guess my sarcasm was too well hidden.

I was talking about scummy people fucking over those who scraped enough to invest into a second house.

Hey man, white anglo is the minority in Australia these days :D