Author Topic: The JROTC kids in my school  (Read 9534 times)

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
Re: The JROTC kids in my school
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2013, 03:08:55 PM »
They still had some physical requirements, but instead of sitting in the gym and the coaches throwing basketballs out the JROTC kids practiced marching. Normal PE classes were a joke other than the scary home boys I guess :lol: The Weights and Conditioning classes I took sucked donkey dick because our A/C units in the gym were fucked up half the time so it was humid as fuck in the weight room all the time...
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2013, 07:17:25 PM »
They still had some physical requirements, but instead of sitting in the gym and the coaches throwing basketballs out the JROTC kids practiced marching. Normal PE classes were a joke other than the scary home boys I guess :lol: The Weights and Conditioning classes I took sucked donkey dick because our A/C units in the gym were fucked up half the time so it was humid as fuck in the weight room all the time...

Mine was a Marine Corps JROTC.  They were strict on grades and physical conditioning, and our commander would not let you skip PE for JROTC.  He was one of the first nope.jpgs that I had run into during my life.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2013, 07:22:55 PM »
Yeah I had a friend that went to the Hood ass Highschool in town that had Army ROTC and their requirements were way different than the lame AF ROTC at my school. You would think a school with Vikings as a mascot would be more bad ass, but nope, not really...shit the viking on the side of our auditorium looks like he's holding a dildo, not a sword.

His name was Meatywand.

AJ

• over-handed shit-knuckle
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2013, 09:02:21 PM »
and a class in which you are legally allowed to fire pellet guns in the school.

They dont have this anymore either. :lol:
shit knockknockknock waaaaaaaa
872232hdfewbswn kwqopi13yehbd;

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2013, 04:03:43 AM »

They dont have this anymore either. :lol:

Most of them don't.  The Marine Corps did, some of the army ones did.  Not sure if the Marine Corp still does it.

Aircooled

• New Directions
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2013, 01:01:50 PM »
Most of them don't.  The Marine Corps did, some of the army ones did.  Not sure if the Marine Corp still does it.

My high school still did it when I was there. I graduated in 2009. I know, I'm young, whatever. As far as I know they still do, but we also were in the country. Don't know about most city schools doing that type of thing.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2013, 01:13:55 PM »
Holy buttplugs...2009? I graduated in 2003 and I feel ancient...imagine how Onyx must feel :lol:

His name was Meatywand.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2013, 01:56:58 PM »
Holy buttplugs...2009? I graduated in 2003 and I feel ancient...imagine how Onyx must feel :lol:

Oh yeah?  Well imagine Jim.

BTW, the year you graduated, Meaty...yeah, well my graduating class had it's 10 year reunion the year before that.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2013, 02:04:35 PM »
Oh yeah?  Well imagine Jim.

BTW, the year you graduated, Meaty...yeah, well my graduating class had it's 10 year reunion the year before that.
We're having ours this year....actually paperwork for it is due Friday...I'm like...WTF where has the time gone? I'm also torn on whether I even want to go or not, I keep in touch with exactly 0 people I graduated with. I talk to a couple occasionally on FB, but as far as hanging out in person, nope...none.

His name was Meatywand.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2013, 02:23:27 PM »
We're having ours this year....actually paperwork for it is due Friday...I'm like...WTF where has the time gone? I'm also torn on whether I even want to go or not, I keep in touch with exactly 0 people I graduated with. I talk to a couple occasionally on FB, but as far as hanging out in person, nope...none.

Yeah, screw you.  I had my 20 year this past August.  I had went to school with most of my class mates from kindergarten up to 10th grade when I moved to Va, so I used to be close to a lot of them.  I had a blast going back to mine

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2013, 02:57:08 PM »
Yeah, screw you.  I had my 20 year this past August.  I had went to school with most of my class mates from kindergarten up to 10th grade when I moved to Va, so I used to be close to a lot of them.  I had a blast going back to mine

Yeah I moved in 3rd grade, but from then to Senior year it was pretty much all the same kids....just don't know if I care enough to pay the 50 bucks for the formal banquet dinner part...I will NOT be going to the bring your screaming kids to the park part lol

His name was Meatywand.

Caryn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2013, 11:13:49 PM »
My 15 year was a few years ago. I skipped it since it was in NY and I was in Virginia. I didn't like most of the people I went to school with and couldn't see spending the gas money. To top it off...they held it at the local fair in the beer tent. High class I know. I think I may go to my 20th if they have one though.
I've seen most of the people I went to school with in fb. I look much better now than then...them not so much. Plus a few that I did like live close enough we could car pool.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Go take a sugar-frosted FUCK off the end of my dick.

Aircooled

• New Directions
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2013, 05:15:46 PM »
I know I'm young. I look even younger haha. Being in the Military and all over the world has made me very distant from anyone I went to school with. Oh well. I don't miss any of them...