Author Topic: Are wrist tattoos for men gay?  (Read 18443 times)

dotCom

• Super Administrator
  • rocks fall, EVERYONE DIES
Re: Are wrist tattoos for men gay?
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2013, 09:12:58 PM »
Holy shit, that's what I'm going into the Army for. Well, shooting for... Apache, Kiowa, Blackhawk. We'll see what MOS are available, then go from there.

The AP license here is 18k.. I was discussing it last night. :lol:

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

Aircooled

• New Directions
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2013, 05:11:27 PM »
It is a great field to get into. Also if you have 36 months experience in any of those MOSs you can get a 1086 and take a 2 weeks prep course for your A&P. That only costs about 2-3k depending on the school. Still a lot. Also hope that you get into Apaches or 15R, they're the best crew chiefs. Black hawks are glorified taxis, Chinooks are just big school buses, and Kiowas are wanna be helicopters. The Ah-64D is where it's at. Really though any of them are good.

Haha WAY off topic, but oh well.

Probably my favorite picture I've taken. This was in Southern Afghanistan just North of the Korengal Valley. I was flying around with Two Apaches and a Blackhawk, doing stuff.....

Either way I maintained and inspected the two Apaches for two weeks while FOB Hoping around.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2013, 06:55:12 PM »
Apaches are probably my favorite helicopter ever...not that I really know much about them technical wise, but holy shit they're bad ass.
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

Aircooled

• New Directions
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2013, 08:58:38 PM »
They are quite badass, when they work. A lot of what is on them right now is additional mods, and they tend to break a lot. Plus the high altitude and heavy payload in Afghanistan causes a lot of issues. A 30mm chain gun can do some damage though, and they are definitely a force to be reckoned with. When terrorists hear them, they run. IF they hear them in time  :lol:. I loved working on them since it was always a challenge. It seemed that every day was a new issue, or new way to fix something. I never got to fly with them as all other crew chiefs do, but I felt more connected and better at fixing things than crew chiefs on other aircraft.

A weapons loadout for one rocket pod. Obviously not set in and locked, on the other side we carried Hellfires.

There's a pic taken for by one of our pilots.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
  • rocks fall, EVERYONE DIES
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2013, 09:43:06 PM »
merrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney