Author Topic: Taking a page out of Nick's Playbook...  (Read 2338 times)

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
Taking a page out of Nick's Playbook...
« on: February 01, 2013, 03:51:17 PM »
I'm going to bitch about my job! Our fucking hambeast runner is still fucking shit up around here. I got blamed for 2 important sets of plans going missing because this dumb bitch misfiled them, and I was the last drafter that worked on those projects. And to top it all off, this bitch has about about 6 different Xcel (or however the fuck you spell it) spread sheets full of the filing information....but no one knows which one is the right one or the most current one and despite repeated notes being left all we hear is "Oh I'll correct after these deliveries" then the bitch does deliveries and "Have to go pick up my son" and fucking vanishes. Yesterday, she neglected to inform the drafting department that she was taking the regular paper out of our plotter and putting film in...so I wasted 24" worth of film because I had a rush job I had to get plotted out for the Engineer to stamp, and this fucking sea cow is taking her sweet goddamned time running films (and running them the "wrong" way, not the easy ass way I ran them) so I was stuck waiting around for 30 minutes while an Engineer was breathing down my neck about his plans. And then to top it all off....she just walked in bitching about how tired she is and how she can't wait to get off for the week end...at 2:45....BITCH I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 7 O FUCKING CLOCK and might have to come in this weekend! I hope she chokes on her cud...fucking cow.
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
Re: Taking a page out of Nick's Playbook...
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 03:54:29 PM »
One word: Termination

JD

• Ambitious, but rubbish
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 03:57:33 PM »
One word: Bitch. There are other adjectives :lol:

Quote from: meatywand
Mr. Bagged Milk Maaaaahzda. :lol:

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 03:57:43 PM »
One word: Termination
Working on it....but we're so swamped right now that we don't really have time to look for a new runner....I mean she does show up fairly regularly, I just wish she didn't touch anything in file room because she fucks it up like whoa. I've been pointing out all her fuck ups when I can, like the film thing yesterday because our surveyor saw it and about shit a brick till I explained to him what happened, and he's banned her from filing his stuff because she's about half retarded at filing.

His name was Meatywand.

Daemon

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2013, 04:04:52 PM »
If you'll promise to come into work naked wearing the horse mask I'll goddamn play runner all day long and twice on Sunday!

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2013, 04:15:46 PM »
DEAL!!!!

(click to show/hide)

His name was Meatywand.