Poll

Leave?

Yes
No

Author Topic: FrameScrape  (Read 82946 times)

FrameScrape

FrameScrape
« on: September 02, 2010, 07:14:03 PM »
Simple question, doesn't require extensive explanation or discussion.
I posted it in here because it will no doubt end up here anyway.

anyway, I'm not quite sure wtf is going on around here, or what the big deal is so if you have an opinion vote.
Idk what'll happen.  I suppose I'll just deactivate my account if there are truely enough people who genuinely do not want me to post here anymore.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 07:17:50 PM by FrameScrape »

AJ

• over-handed shit-knuckle
Re: FrameScrape
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 07:29:55 PM »
I voted "no". You had a bad week (or whatever) and acted like a douche, but if we aren't aloud to have rough patches and be a douche to everyone, a lot of us wouldn't be on this site :)
shit knockknockknock waaaaaaaa
872232hdfewbswn kwqopi13yehbd;

Caryn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2010, 07:31:33 PM »
I voted No. I like ya. You are mouthy as a fuck, and don't listen much when told to simmer down, but I think(and hope) and you can learn to take notice when people are like *dude...knock it off*.
  Go take a sugar-frosted FUCK off the end of my dick.

Johnny Butt

• Ask me about my will to survive.
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2010, 07:31:42 PM »
I voted yes because I'm an asshole and could seriously care less whether you were here or not.

Kalgorn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2010, 07:39:59 PM »
I just want you to shut the fuck up and learn some respect. You seem to think that everything that is said to you is up for debate. It's not. If an administrator/owner calls you out on something, don't act like you didn't know or that you're being singled out.

And I hope you've realized that repeat offenders tend to have administration come down a little harder on them. You're in that category of repeat offenders.

2002 Silverado | 1995 Talon TSi AWD | 1989 Prelude Si 4WS

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2010, 07:46:44 PM »
All this time I thought someone was using a chainsaw outside my apartment, turns out it's just the collective BAWWWWWWWWing going on on this board lately, actually manifested itself into something audible.

Stick around. Caryn has sound advice. Learn to shut up when people say shut up - they may be saying it to be assholes, but they're also saying it because you're annoying them.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2010, 07:52:51 PM »
All this time I thought someone was using a chainsaw outside my apartment, turns out it's just the collective BAWWWWWWWWing going on on this board lately, actually manifested itself into something audible.

Stick around. Caryn has sound advice. Learn to shut up when people say shut up - they may be saying it to be assholes, but they're also saying it because you're annoying them.

WTF!  That first paragraph struck me as one of the funniest things I've read on here in a long time.  I'm still laughing as I type this :lmao:

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2010, 08:55:24 PM »
Stop being an attention whore....I'll leave you to speculate as to what I voted.
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

Joshua

• Muffler Men Do It Till They're Exhausted
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2010, 08:55:38 PM »
WTF!  That first paragraph struck me as one of the funniest things I've read on here in a long time.  I'm still laughing as I type this :lmao:

Boy Nick sure has come a long way in his time here with us, hasn't he?
...and either quite drinking or quite posting because you're going into some sort of weird AMERICA 1776 FUCK YEAH mode.

RoR

• AH AH AH, NOT WITHOUT THE PASSWORD
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2010, 09:29:07 PM »
if you have to ask...

I'm going to a bit further. You have GOT to have thicker skin if you're going to be a regular around here. I'm voting yes because you're crying like a bitch. If you think you can toughen up, I'll welcome you to stick around.

Serious business,  srsly.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 10:01:04 PM by RoR »

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2010, 10:41:40 PM »
Here's my take on it.  When you first started back, you weren't bad for awhile.  Then you did something, I said something to you about it, and you went all "Onyx is out to get me!"  Then when I say "it's this" you argue.  Then you wonder why there is fallout.

Boy Nick sure has come a long way in his time here with us, hasn't he?

And yes, Nick and I don't really get into it much anymore.  He and I still disagree, but he doesn't blow up like a nuclear device about it.

JD

• Ambitious, but rubbish
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2010, 11:04:45 PM »
Frame, I have never ever had a gripe towards you, or any other forum member (that means you, mosh :) ).  I am sort of disheartened though, due to the way you came across in the pitch thread.  I know you've meant well (in your own way), but I worry about what has gone on there has put up some red flags in the mods/admins eyes towards a get together in Niagara.

Mods/admins, I really hope that isn't the case. :(

Quote from: meatywand
Mr. Bagged Milk Maaaaahzda. :lol:

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2010, 11:21:36 PM »
Looks like Frame already ragequit the site...huh....
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

MadFairlane

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2010, 11:27:46 PM »
Good Riddance...
1967 Ford Fairlane - Sold
2011 Mazda BT50 - Current
2008 Toyota Aurion ZR6 - Sold
2017 Mazda CX-9 GT - Wifes

RoR

• AH AH AH, NOT WITHOUT THE PASSWORD
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2010, 11:37:01 PM »
:lol: What a baby...

I'm not trying to be an asshole, I just find this whole situation hilarious.

FoMoGo

• Super Administrator
    • Gas and Lead
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2010, 11:47:09 PM »
I take a nap and head to work for the night and shit goes to hell...
Damn.

Jim
http://www.turbopinto.com/images/ar/asshole.jpg
Old avatar: http://www.turbopinto.com/images/ar/jimsmall.jpg
http://gasandlead.wordpress.com
Moral of this lesson:
Don't get in any gun fights with buffalo hunters. There ain't no such thing as cover.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2010, 12:05:33 AM »
Frame, I have never ever had a gripe towards you, or any other forum member (that means you, mosh :) ).  I am sort of disheartened though, due to the way you came across in the pitch thread.  I know you've meant well (in your own way), but I worry about what has gone on there has put up some red flags in the mods/admins eyes towards a get together in Niagara.

Mods/admins, I really hope that isn't the case. :(

No, the case was that the Vegas thing was an official get together.  Frame decided to put it up to vote against the Niagra Falls thing.  That, in essence, is saying "Which do you want to be official."  He claims otherwise, but if you're making a vote against the official get together......

Anyway.  The reason Vegas was the first pick was because while there might be some things to do in every other city in the US, it's likely that there is not as much as there is in Vegas (with the exception of NYC, which, as Jim pointed out, is VERY expensive, and VERY difficult to get around in.  Any of you want your car in NYC to get bumped or scratched?)  Anyway, with someone(s) from Australia saying they are interested in this, I don't think it's too much to ask for us to have it in a city that we can have a blow out with, in addition to us having a lot less further to go to reach Vegas than our Aussie members have coming to the US alone.  Every year after this will be in a different city.  So maybe it won't be near a particular person this year, but next year it might.  The east coast has the most members, including three of the admins (not sure about wookie).  If we are willing to sacrifice a bit, then I don't think it's asking too much to have the members sacrifice a bit.  It's not like we are putting this in a place more convenient to the admins or staff only.  We would have to travel as well.  As I noted in my other post in the events forum, I'm also looking around the country just to keep all the options open.

MadFairlane

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2010, 12:13:32 AM »
No, the case was that the Vegas thing was an official get together.  Frame decided to put it up to vote against the Niagra Falls thing.  That, in essence, is saying "Which do you want to be official."  He claims otherwise, but if you're making a vote against the official get together......

Anyway.  The reason Vegas was the first pick was because while there might be some things to do in every other city in the US, it's likely that there is not as much as there is in Vegas (with the exception of NYC, which, as Jim pointed out, is VERY expensive, and VERY difficult to get around in.  Any of you want your car in NYC to get bumped or scratched?)  Anyway, with someone(s) from Australia saying they are interested in this, I don't think it's too much to ask for us to have it in a city that we can have a blow out with, in addition to us having a lot less further to go to reach Vegas than our Aussie members have coming to the US alone.  Every year after this will be in a different city.  So maybe it won't be near a particular person this year, but next year it might.  The east coast has the most members, including three of the admins (not sure about wookie).  If we are willing to sacrifice a bit, then I don't think it's asking too much to have the members sacrifice a bit.  It's not like we are putting this in a place more convenient to the admins or staff only.  We would have to travel as well.  As I noted in my other post in the events forum, I'm also looking around the country just to keep all the options open.

All I can say is if there is a better option to Vegas, I'm pretty flexible within reason...

You don't need to do Vegas JUST because I am a chance to come.
1967 Ford Fairlane - Sold
2011 Mazda BT50 - Current
2008 Toyota Aurion ZR6 - Sold
2017 Mazda CX-9 GT - Wifes

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2010, 12:15:25 AM »
haha..Frame sent me a "Suck my fucking dick" pm :lol:

454ss

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2010, 01:16:57 AM »
Now he is going to lurk the forum and see if anyone misses him.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2010, 01:25:03 AM »
I don't dislike Frame, however, I think he needs to get a grip.  He's been an ass since his kid was born, and I realize that makes life difficult, but he doesn't get to take it out on us.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2010, 01:36:22 AM »
Now he is going to lurk the forum and see if anyone misses him.

He probably is.  He feels like a big man since he got to tell me off and then quit, so good for him.  I'd respond publicly, since I know he's reading it, but it's not worth it.  Most of it just made me laugh anyway.

Mr. Luos

• HERRO
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2010, 03:20:27 AM »
:lol:
2009 BMW 335i

2008 Chevy TBSS. Just a riced 440HP SUV. SOLD

Riced '99 Trans Am WS.6 SOLD
Dropped, wheels, slow.

Eddie

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2010, 03:29:24 AM »
Jeez, I have heard of people maturing when they have a kid but Scape has seemed to do the opposite.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
  • rocks fall, EVERYONE DIES
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2010, 03:33:55 AM »
What the fuck did I miss?

I genuinely tried to offer him an ear if he needed to rage, and I offered to help get him settled back in with the site. I don't think it's in good faith to post private messages, but I didn't get much of a response. I have had a few conversations with Onyx about him specifically, and Onyx did try to help with the situation.

Some people just don't want to be helped, I guess. Oh well.

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney