Author Topic: [Video Game] The Walking Dead - The Game, Episode 5  (Read 1002 times)

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
[Video Game] The Walking Dead - The Game, Episode 5
« on: November 21, 2012, 07:46:18 PM »
I didn't bother to write a review of Episode 4 because it was kind of designed to bridge the story together. It was fun and well made, but didn't really stand out in any way other than tying one end of the story to the other - which it did pretty well, despite being just a bit of a diversion from the main plot.

Episode 5... I can't even do a full review right now. I just finished it, and i'm speechless.

I will do a full, proper review soon enough, but in the meantime, let me just say that if you haven't given this game a chance, you're missing out.

This is the first video game that has caused me to straight up bawl like a baby. Holy fucking shit. I knew I was emotionally invested in the story, but I had no idea it would kick my ass so hard at the end.

The game isn't impressive in a technical sense, it's buggy and graphically simple, BUT from a story telling stand point, this game should be Game of the Year.

Play it. You won't regret it.