Author Topic: Ever Have One of Those Days?  (Read 4198 times)

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
Ever Have One of Those Days?
« on: October 23, 2012, 02:02:06 PM »
Where it seems like all the forces of the universe have aligned to fuck you in the ass? Yeah, I'm having one of those days. I usually don't bitch but goddamn if I don't vent to somebody (my Sponsor isn't answering the phone, I left him a long ass voicemail though  :lol:) my head is going to explode. About a month ago I started taking Topomax in an effort to curb my chronic, fucked up migraines. And its working, I haven't had a single migraine since starting the treatment, but I have had some of the wonky Topomax side effects like nausea and constipation (fucking SUCKED) that were no big deal but about a week ago the doctor increased my dosage to 100mg a day. A week later I'm having severe pain in the joints on the left side of my body.

This morning it was so bad I had to eat a prescription strength Aleve and a Mobic before I could even get out of bed...so I texted my Dad and told him what was up, he said thats fine. So about 30 minutes later I was feeling alright so I drug my aching self into a hot ass shower, started feeling better, got dressed as fast as I could and left. Got about 10 minutes down the road, realized I forgot to take my damn Topomax, so I turn the shit Heep around and go back to take it, come out side....my fucking radiator is taking a piss in the parking lot...GREAT. So I shoot my Dad another text about that with a picture. He is a little pissed but just says FIX IT HURRY

So I let the bitch cool, decide fuck it I'm draining this shit since it just had water in it anyway, and back the ghetto rigged bolt and washer out of the drain valve at the bottom. I then slather that bitch up with RTV whilst cussing and grunting like Rick Ross because even that simple shit hurts like a bitch. Bolt gets rammed back in, I wait a little bit for the RTV to set up, dump coolant in (I got a gang of it stocked up in my apartment lol) and let her warm up. Joy of joys no leak. At this point its only about 9:30, so I'm not too far behind on getting to work, so I hop in and head to work. FUCKING TRAIN blocks the road....oh well I'll call my fucking Doctor AGAIN about this joint pain shit...and AGAIN I'm told "Ok I'll pass this message on to the PA and she'll call you back" Yeah bitch you've been saying that for 2 days. I finally get to work and my Dad is running around screaming about shit and tangents of lines or some shit I dunno...but its on one of my projects....and at some point he told my Mom my Jeep broke down so she's blowing my phone up with texts about how I need to sell it...yes because I should totally sell a Jeep with a brand new 4.0 in it when all I need is a fucking 300 dollar aluminum radiator and I'd be lucky to get 7,500 for my fucking Heep....goddamn people fuck off.

EDIT: And this is on top of this lovely ongoing situation http://anti-rice.com/smf/index.php?topic=8260.0 and apparently my Grandmother is losing her mind, I haven't been able to face going up to the Hospital since Saturday....just too many FEELs from when my Grandfather and Grandmother on my Mom's side were dying keep flooding back....same hospital, same everything (same hospital I lived in for a month after I broke my back too). Its just ughhh....
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 02:42:40 PM by Meatywand »
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
Re: Ever Have One of Those Days?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 05:35:04 PM »
THIS GODDAMN DOCTOR WILL NOT CALL BACK WHAT THE FUCK YOU GOOFY FUCKING 16a! I WILL SHIT IN YOUR CURRY!

His name was Meatywand.

orangeLJ

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 09:40:23 PM »
know that feel bro *fistbump*

since getting engaged, things should have been all awesome, but all I've had is trouble with work, trouble with cars, trouble with house stuff etc etc.

Seriously fucking over it.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 09:44:30 PM »
Doctor's office finally called me back....the fucking receptionist called me...really? She was like so uhhhh they said uhhh reduce your dosage to 50mg a day and uhhhh see what happens. So I was like well, what do I do about this damn pain? I can barely drive, its hard to sleep, hard to work, its really annoying. And she said uhhhh well just uhhhh deal with it till your appointment on the 7th uhhhh then we'll see. I mean I know my charts are red flagged because I'm a fucking drug addict but could you at least call me in some fucking Naproxen or some kind of muscle relaxer or something? Goddamn its hard to hold a full glass of tea up to my mouth and drink...fuck....

His name was Meatywand.

Flea

• Super Administrator
  • The Rookie
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2012, 09:47:38 PM »
If it helps, I had to bag the body of a young man, who killed himself in a rather graphic manner, then notify his parents... their only other son died 4 years ago.

Sometimes the universe just fucking piles it on.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2012, 09:53:51 PM »
Damn dude....it just seems like this October is just a SHIT month all around....

His name was Meatywand.

orangeLJ

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2012, 09:54:48 PM »
alright, Flea, your day makes me feel better about a couple shitty weeks of broken cars and panel damage.

:(

Flea

• Super Administrator
  • The Rookie
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2012, 10:02:39 PM »
It's not to minimize or otherwise take away from Meaty's issues.  Our stress that we face in day-to-day life is equally burdensome.  What causes me minimal stress (in the physiological sense), may overload someone else.  Conversely, what causes someone else that same stress response could overload me.

However, we humans enjoy the idea that we're not alone in our struggles. 

Meaty, you got friends huur, brah.   :headbang:

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2012, 10:22:04 PM »
Thanks Flea, you're a good bro, brah, bruh!

It just helps to blow it all out somewhere instead of holding it all in and letting it fester.

His name was Meatywand.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
  • rocks fall, EVERYONE DIES
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2012, 12:24:17 AM »
I know that feel, bro. Job hunting is beginning to make me realize that I am utterly useless and nobody wants me.

You can always call me.

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2012, 12:58:37 AM »
Just go grab some Chipotle, Meaty.  Oh...wait... :mrgreen:

orangeLJ

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2012, 01:50:04 AM »
I know that feel, bro. Job hunting is beginning to make me realize that I am utterly useless and nobody wants me.

You can always call me.

You could always start charging a few of the leg humpers round here for the priveledge?

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2012, 03:31:27 AM »
I'm not sure what you're saying.

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2012, 09:06:02 AM »
I'm a White Knight, so I don't have to pay anything.

His name was Meatywand.

Nava

• Goddamn Hinge-Heads
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2012, 09:58:18 AM »
Well I can't be a dick rider AND a leg humper, so I'll stick with Fuhrer Meatler.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2012, 10:08:51 AM »
THAT'S RIGHT YOU BETTER!

His name was Meatywand.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2012, 11:38:23 AM »
FUHRER MEALTER :lol:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 11:38:45 AM by dotCom »

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2012, 12:08:43 PM »
Weeee so I straight rolled into the Neurologist Office this morning because when I woke up I had to get my girlfriend to help me out of bed, and my legs hurt so bad I had to sit to pee. The actual doctor saw me instead of the PA I requested (I was being realistic) and was really nice and concerned and said Topomax can cause conditions similar to arthritis in some people and that I have to discontinue its use. Then he sent me to my PCP to deal with this fucked up pain and shit, which is good since my PCP is my buddy and will do what he can to make me feel better.

His name was Meatywand.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2012, 12:23:18 PM »
Weeee so I straight rolled into the Neurologist Office this morning because when I woke up I had to get my girlfriend to help me out of bed, and my legs hurt so bad I had to sit to pee. The actual doctor saw me instead of the PA I requested (I was being realistic) and was really nice and concerned and said Topomax can cause conditions similar to arthritis in some people and that I have to discontinue its use. Then he sent me to my PCP to deal with this fucked up pain and shit, which is good since my PCP is my buddy and will do what he can to make me feel better.

Isn't the use of PCP to relieve pain a little much?  I mean that's some pretty strong shit!

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2012, 12:32:02 PM »
I'm just going to rip the offending limb off, PCP allows me to hulk out and do that.

His name was Meatywand.