Author Topic: Frozen Cat  (Read 14262 times)

Daemon

Re: Frozen Cat
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2012, 01:19:13 AM »
I'm still trying to find the humor of finding a frozen anything in a shed.

Short of finding a frozen person, there's not much to talk about unless you found the cat in your friend's freezer next to some steaks. Then there could be some shock value worthy of a video.

I admit I didn't see the video but only because seeing dead things in sheds doesn't peak my curiosity. I've seen it so much in life that a video isn't going to add anything.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
  • rocks fall, EVERYONE DIES
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2012, 01:33:22 AM »
I'm still trying to find the humor of finding a frozen anything in a shed.

Short of finding a frozen person, there's not much to talk about unless you found the cat in your friend's freezer next to some steaks. Then there could be some shock value worthy of a video.

I admit I didn't see the video but only because seeing dead things in sheds doesn't peak my curiosity. I've seen it so much in life that a video isn't going to add anything.

i didn't find it funny nor did i find it disturbing; people are naturally curious about death. I think meaty was right when he said people/people doesn't bother him because people are generally assholes, but in the situations of animal death and abuse it's different because (especially in abuse) someone made a conscious choice to hurt something that couldn't REALLY defend itself. i mean it isn't like you're out in the woods trying to ninja kick a bear. if you post a video of someone trying to take on a bear i will probably laugh :lol:

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

00XJ

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2012, 07:41:19 AM »
Nick, why do you care so much? Everyone here has had threads locked for very hypocritical reasons. You aren't the first or the last.

Fucking let it go. It's something that has been going on since Max and Phu were first running the show, and it's not about to change.

Move on, bruh.

i thought I made myself perfectly clear that locknig the thread/banning the video isn't my issue, it's the bullshit onyx said to me about it.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2012, 09:10:32 AM »
True REDNECK story, at one point my Dad had a Bobcat and a Coyote in our deep freeze at our house because his favorite taxidermist was so slammed with work he didn't have any room in his :lol:
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

Daemon

« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2012, 10:00:23 AM »
i thought I made myself perfectly clear that locknig the thread/banning the video isn't my issue, it's the bullshit onyx said to me about it.

I get that, but again, why do you care?

Onyx locked my thread about fox news and the wall street journal doing faulty reporting on global climate change science, made an asshole snarky comment about this wasn't a political or climate website, and then posted a highly politically charged article just yesterday about Iran's leadership. Not one fuck given by me. I only bring it up now as an example.

My point being is you'll win nothing from starting this up. Onyx isn't going to apologize, nor should he. If he felt later that maybr he was too harsh on you then, going by experience, he would apologize for it. All this is doing is working to piss him off more.

In all honesty, I'm just wanting him to unblock me on teh Facebook so I can once again flood his news feed with my weak minded political drivel. :lmao:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 10:02:16 AM by Daemon »

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2012, 10:27:59 AM »
Onyx locked my thread about fox news and the wall street journal doing faulty reporting on global climate change science, made an asshole snarky comment about this wasn't a political or climate website, and then posted a highly politically charged article just yesterday about Iran's leadership. Not one fuck given by me. I only bring it up now as an example.

That wasn't meant as politically charged, that was meant more as "We are a democracy!!! (so long as the Ayatollahs say so)" :lol:  I didn't expect a debate about which is better, a divided or unified nuclear Iran.  Still have no idea how that popped in from that article.

In all honesty, I'm just wanting him to unblock me on teh Facebook so I can once again flood his news feed with my weak minded political drivel. :lmao:

That will never happen.  As it is I just got an Obama ad on my news feed.  Seriously...wtf.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2012, 10:48:28 AM »
  As it is I just got an Obama ad on my news feed.  Seriously...wtf.
He's counting on your vote again! Its ok, I constantly get ads for HOT CHRISTIAN SINGLES or some shit in chat :lol:

His name was Meatywand.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2012, 10:52:28 AM »
He's counting on your vote again! Its ok, I constantly get ads for HOT CHRISTIAN SINGLES or some shit in chat :lol:

To be fair, I get Romney ads and I'm not happy about that either.  I don't really like either of them, and even if I did like them, I wouldn't want their ads on my FB wall.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2012, 11:19:43 AM »
Fucking Mittens and his Binders full of Bitches :lol:

His name was Meatywand.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2012, 11:20:34 AM »
Fucking Mittens and his Binders full of Bitches :lol:

Like Obama hasn't said worse :lol:  Biden is the VP version of George Bush when it comes to verbal fuck ups :lol:

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2012, 11:25:21 AM »
I love Biden man....he says the dumbest shit :lol:

His name was Meatywand.

Daemon

« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2012, 12:07:09 PM »
That will never happen.  As it is I just got an Obama ad on my news feed.  Seriously...wtf.

So I can count on your vote then! WIN!!

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2012, 08:06:01 PM »
True REDNECK story, at one point my Dad had a Bobcat and a Coyote in our deep freeze at our house because his favorite taxidermist was so slammed with work he didn't have any room in his :lol:

Was it an offensive derpy taxidermist?

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2012, 08:11:26 PM »
The Coyote turned out about as well as you can hope for with a coyote which is to say....pretty damn derpy :lol:

His name was Meatywand.

Hamspiced

• Super Administrator
  • Night Owl
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2012, 01:13:49 AM »
im gonna start locking threads at random.  I havent locked a thread in over a year.   Shit i havent banned someone even longer...   Im getting rusty in my old age...
Night Owl...

00XJ

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2012, 11:50:02 AM »
I get that, but again, why do you care?

My point being is you'll win nothing from starting this up. Onyx isn't going to apologize, nor should he. If he felt later that maybr he was too harsh on you then, going by experience, he would apologize for it. All this is doing is working to piss him off more.

Being sarcastic is one thing but a direct attack of my character is another. And still, even that wouldn't have bothered me, but the fact that all of the other sick shit is allowed but I get told I need therapy for what I posted, of course I took it personal. Who wouldn't?

I also don't need/want an apology. I tried explaining that if it was as simple as Onyx not wanting that thread/video on his site, then fine. It's his site, I wouldn't argue. I may not have agreed, but I wouldn't have argued.

But I really don't think I deserved what he said to me. Why should I take something said on an internet forum to heart? Well, because I've been here for 12 fucking years and for someone who has been on just as long or longer than me, and interacted with me regularly during that entire 12 years, to say what he said... no, it's not just some random internet troll trolling for troll's sake. It IS personal, especially when - believe it or not - I actually respect Onyx and sort of look up to him as a pretty reasonable person for the most part.

At this point, I'm well done and over it, and I'm just explaining why I made this thread.. so no, I'm not continuing to harp on it. You wanted to know, I so I told you.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2012, 12:29:22 PM »
HATE HARPY

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2012, 12:37:00 PM »
I'm going to print this thread out and poop on it.

His name was Meatywand.

AJ

• over-handed shit-knuckle
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2012, 08:35:25 PM »
Nick, you gotta realize that a message board site belongs to the staff, not the users. It's not a democratic nation. :lol: if the staff of a site dont give a fuck about your opinions, then your opinions dont mean fuck, no matter how rational they may seem to you or others.

I'm not taking a side here, I didnt really look too into your argument or the anti- in this scenario, because it doesnt affect me at all, but you seem to have this problem a lot... and that's kinda how the internet works, you see, if you cant get over the butthurt, start going outdoors more...
shit knockknockknock waaaaaaaa
872232hdfewbswn kwqopi13yehbd;

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2012, 08:42:04 PM »
AJ, quit trying to make this a serious thread!

His name was Meatywand.

AJ

« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2012, 09:06:15 PM »
(click to show/hide)

Sponty

« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2012, 09:45:00 PM »
(click to show/hide)
Get the fuck out of here little boy! Maybe when your balls drop you can come back in here with the rest of us men... and Nick.

00XJ

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2012, 10:10:02 PM »
Get the fuck out of here little boy! Maybe when your balls drop you can come back in here with the rest of us men... and Nick.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2012, 10:17:00 PM »
Well played sir.

His name was Meatywand.

AJ

« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2012, 10:29:06 PM »

I feel like, even in 4 years, when I'm 21, people will still call me little boy and tell me to drop my nads. :lol: