Author Topic: Fucking shit could this month get any worse?  (Read 2072 times)

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
Fucking shit could this month get any worse?
« on: October 15, 2012, 01:01:49 PM »
October is usually my favorite month of the year...but not this year. Thanks to my Paypal being hacked in late September I had to cancel a trip to NOLA in early October, not too big of a deal. Then I find out my Grandmother has to have a double bypass...scary as shit but she should be ok. Surgery goes good, but theres a blockage in her leg that requires further surgery to put in a stint, kinda scary.  Then my Girlfriend's Uncle dies. Then my family's Chocolate Lab dies. And then I find out just 20 minutes ago that my Grandmother is about to be put on dialysis, she has an elevated white blood cell count that means she has an infection somewhere and she's developing possible pneumonia in her left lung....fucking awesome...and while all that's going on I'm most likely going to be out of town Wednesday and Thursday with my girlfriend for her Uncle's funeral unless things get worse here....goddamn this the worse October I've had in about 12 years...since I broke my back and my Grandfather got sick for the last time before he died.
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

Nacho

• Ciggy butt brain
Re: Fucking shit could this month get any worse?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 03:02:55 PM »
Oh jeez, that is too much shit all at once. I hope your Grandma gets better

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 03:45:58 PM »
Just talked to my Dad....they're now considering putting a stint in between her kidneys and bladder to help the fluid drain off her kidneys faster, but to do that they would have to put her under AGAIN, which is risky because of the fluid on her lungs...and because of the fluid on her lungs she's got a breathing tube back down her throat...this shit fucking sucks donkey dick....
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

Nacho

• Ciggy butt brain
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2012, 04:56:11 PM »
Just talked to my Dad....they're now considering putting a stint in between her kidneys and bladder to help the fluid drain off her kidneys faster, but to do that they would have to put her under AGAIN, which is risky because of the fluid on her lungs...and because of the fluid on her lungs she's got a breathing tube back down her throat...this shit fucking sucks donkey dick....

Poor woman, thats a hell of a lot to go through. My thoughts and prayers are going out to her