Author Topic: Dear AR  (Read 25756 times)

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
Re: Dear AR
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2010, 02:58:44 PM »
I'm pretty sure meaty can defend himself... could I have logged out sure.
I should have worded that question more eloquently, but I fucked up, my bad. I just don't understand why people go all ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH, get smacked down, then run back to post some sort of apology.

Frame-You made the choice to become a father, and I think thats a great thing, and I for sure don't understand the stress because I've never had a child (puppies don't count right?). But to blame deliberate trolling on the stress of your new found parenthood is kinda lame. Just do what you do, and if there are repercussions, just take them like a man and keep going.

Mosh-I just...I dunno dude, you seem to have gone off the deep end but best of luck to you in all your adventures, I still think you are a cool guy, just slightly nutty.

As for my issues, yes I am an alcoholic and a drug addict. I have accepted that, and I'm working for my recovery. Its a constant fight to maintain 24 hours of sobriety each day. If you've never reached the point where withdrawals are so bad you can't get out of bed in the morning without a drug or a drink you can't possibly understand what we addicts are confronted with. Its a disease and its every bit as deadly as most other diseases out there. I know it is life or death for me...there is no reason at 25 years old that I should have been consuming around 2 gallons of alcohol a week and up to 135 Lortab 10/500s a week, and I don't know exactly how to calculate the amount of morphine I was refining from Poppies. I had a fucked up problem, but now I'm slowly but surely changing, I'm about to start an intense self inventory to identify my character defects and deal with them, because they are the root of my addiction problems. Its a long road, but its one I look forward to walking.
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

Moshkenstein

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2010, 04:07:41 PM »
I just don't understand why people go all ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH, get smacked down, then run back to post some sort of apology.

I don't think thats what happened at all. I came to this myself when I said to myself that apologizing to AR is the last thing I should be required to do. Then I stopped and thought about it and understood that my approach to the board was disrespectful. I shouldn't have behaved the way I did.

And stop hijacking my thread! This is all about me up in here! ME! Not Meaty or Framescrape, you thunder stealing jerks! GO get your own threads. :lol:

MadFairlane

« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2010, 05:19:07 PM »
I like Mosh more than Frame... Frame is a fuckwit.
1967 Ford Fairlane - Sold
2011 Mazda BT50 - Current
2008 Toyota Aurion ZR6 - Sold
2017 Mazda CX-9 GT - Wifes

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2010, 07:18:31 PM »
I'm pretty sure meaty can defend himself... could I have logged out sure.

I don't care what you fucking think.  If you want only meaty to respond, then PM him.  If you post publicly, expect a public reply.

FrameScrape

« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2010, 07:37:15 PM »
I don't care what you fucking think.  If you want only meaty to respond, then PM him.  If you post publicly, expect a public reply.

See you're doing that thing again...
Nothing I have said in this thread was about you, nor should any of it have really been a bother to you.

Kalgorn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2010, 08:02:56 PM »
See you're doing that thing again...
Nothing I have said in this thread was about you, nor should any of it have really been a bother to you.

He's an administrator and owner of the website. EVERYTHING you do on this forum is about him. Learn some fucking respect, you insignificant turd stain.

2002 Silverado | 1995 Talon TSi AWD | 1989 Prelude Si 4WS

FrameScrape

« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2010, 08:05:41 PM »
see... were going down this road again.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 08:09:38 PM by FrameScrape »

Mr. Luos

• HERRO
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2010, 08:10:49 PM »
Just stop typing and it will stop.

How fucking hard is this?

I was having legitimate issues.  Between Work/Baby/Woman I was borderline homicidal at times. 
Not a fucking excuse.

Many of us here handle our business without going apeshit and then crying stress as an excuse.
Give that shit a rest and admit you were fucking trolling.
2009 BMW 335i

2008 Chevy TBSS. Just a riced 440HP SUV. SOLD

Riced '99 Trans Am WS.6 SOLD
Dropped, wheels, slow.

FrameScrape

« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2010, 08:13:18 PM »

How fucking hard is this?

Harder than you'd think.
If Meaty isn't offended why is Onyx pushing so hard to make this into some sort of big issue?
I said something that was a playful jab at meaty, and shit is turning retarded over it.

Kalgorn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2010, 08:14:45 PM »

With this bullshit attitude of yours lately, I can think of a road that you went down recently where I wish you had stayed. You want people to stop treating you like shit? Stop acting like a shithead.

2002 Silverado | 1995 Talon TSi AWD | 1989 Prelude Si 4WS

Mr. Luos

• HERRO
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2010, 08:15:30 PM »
Dude....that is Onyx.  He has a part of everything here.  
Just part of being here man.

For better or for worse...
2009 BMW 335i

Dropped, wheels, slow.

Mick

« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2010, 08:32:11 PM »

Judging by his post count and the fact he was banned for almost a week and still has that many I would say it damn near impossible for him. This is his uncontrollable addiction.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
  • rocks fall, EVERYONE DIES
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2010, 09:38:08 PM »
FRAME. STOP.

I have tried to take the shovel from you and offer my help, but you just keep fucking digging.

Mosh: Awesome thread, bro. Your post was well-though, and I for one appreciate the effort as such.

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2010, 10:48:18 PM »
I wasn't offended, this thread actually inspired me to post the one I did in the Lounge, but Frame, homie you need to chill out. Onyx is not out to get you, and if you actually calm the fuck down you will realize he is probably the slowest on the bant stick draw out of the all the admins, and is usually pretty fair about warning you that you are being a douche rocket...just calm down man.

His name was Meatywand.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2010, 12:35:58 AM »
I wasn't offended, this thread actually inspired me to post the one I did in the Lounge, but Frame, homie you need to chill out. Onyx is not out to get you, and if you actually calm the fuck down you will realize he is probably the slowest on the bant stick draw out of the all the admins, and is usually pretty fair about warning you that you are being a douche rocket...just calm down man.

WTF!!  Why would you out me like that??  BANNED!

And frame, you REALLY need to stop and think.  If I were out to get you, do you think you'd be back?  Apology or no, I did NOT have to go to the other admins and ask if they minded.  I didn't see them coming to me to ask about you coming back, so I have a sneaking suspicion that I was the only one that was going to help you.  Does that really sound like someone who's out to get you?  Go look at the thread that got you banned.  How many times did I warn you in that?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 12:37:59 AM by Onyx Dragon »

m5

« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2010, 12:49:41 AM »
No need to apologize, everyone has opinions and arguments about religion tend to degrade into anarchy.

I respect your beliefs (I am a Christian myself) but not all people are, and people who aren't hate to be preached to. If you put forth a religious argument then be tolerant of others beliefs in the tone of your post (this doesn't mean that you have to be apologetic). If you are tolerant of others views I think you will find that you will find that most people will have a much more measured response.

State your opinion in a calm manner (less fire and brimstone) and understand that there are a lot of people out there that you will not be able to convince...agree to disagree.

Also not everything needs to be a religious argument...

Bottomline, I am not mad at you.   

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2010, 12:50:51 AM »
No need to apologize, everyone has opinions and arguments about religion tend to degrade into anarchy.

I respect your beliefs (I am a Christian myself) but not all people are, and people who aren't hate to be preached to. If you put forth a religious argument then be tolerant of others beliefs in the tone of your post (this doesn't mean that you have to be apologetic). If you are tolerant of others views I think you will find that you will find that most people will have a much more measured response.

State your opinion in a calm manner (less fire and brimstone) and understand that there are a lot of people out there that you will not be able to convince...agree to disagree.

Also not everything needs to be a religious argument...

Bottomline, I am not mad at you.   

You lie!

Mr. Luos

• HERRO
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2010, 12:52:45 AM »
And frame, you REALLY need to stop and think.
Oh now that is funny.
2009 BMW 335i

Dropped, wheels, slow.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2010, 12:53:31 AM »
Oh now that is funny.

Ok, you did a pretty good job of taking an innocent statement and turning it around :lol:

m5

« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2010, 12:59:29 AM »
You lie!

Lol  ;D S

Seriously though I think this is a problem with America. I like to call it the polarization of the political spectrum. We get so wrapped up in ideological arguments that really have little bearing on our lives that we fail to see the real issues. This is reflected in Congress when we suddenly become so wrapped up in fighting for social issues that the two political parties are unwilling and unable to work together to develop solutions for real world problems that impact all Americans.

Rightwingers need to stop banging their Bibles and leftwingers need to stop trying to see who can donate more to the ACLU and work in a bipartisan manner for the good of the country as a whole.

Moshkenstein

« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2010, 08:48:18 AM »
If frame is a troll stop feeding him. You guys are still pissing in my thread, go get your own. TO THE THUNDERDOME!

Frame just wants someone to take aim and and vent his frustration on in selfrighteous vengeance. Not really different than most people here. He used to be fine (as far as I could tell, I never really paid him attention) and then started acting like a walking menstration comercial. Ignore button.

Frame, yeah chill out. Its not that serious. You haven't yet endured the arbitrary bannings that some of us have. I don't mean bannings for a reason you don't agree with, I mean stuff like Grammar Monday bannings or someone got drunk and banned a bunch of people for the lulz. If I wielded the ban stick then Meaty would have been banned for a day for calling out Onyx as Onyx had joked. Not because Meaty deserved it but because its the punchline. :lol:

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2010, 09:15:17 AM »
If frame is a troll stop feeding him. You guys are still pissing in my thread, go get your own. TO THE THUNDERDOME!

Frame just wants someone to take aim and and vent his frustration on in selfrighteous vengeance. Not really different than most people here. He used to be fine (as far as I could tell, I never really paid him attention) and then started acting like a walking menstration comercial. Ignore button.

Frame, yeah chill out. Its not that serious. You haven't yet endured the arbitrary bannings that some of us have. I don't mean bannings for a reason you don't agree with, I mean stuff like Grammar Monday bannings or someone got drunk and banned a bunch of people for the lulz. If I wielded the ban stick then Meaty would have been banned for a day for calling out Onyx as Onyx had joked. Not because Meaty deserved it but because its the punchline. :lol:

Drunk bannings :lol:  One time there were two or three drunk admins doing that and I felt left out.  So I picked the first six names in the lounge that started topics, assigned each a number 1-6, then rolled a six sided die 2 times.  Those two names that corresponded with those numbers got banned.  I gotta admit, that was fun :lol:

revolt015

• (;ω;`)WHATS GOING ON(゜д゜;)
    • (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ︵ ┻━━┻
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2010, 09:24:51 AM »
I liked Luos changing everyones name the most.

_(: 3 ⌒゙)_ (⌐■‿■)  し(*・∀・)/ The valves and the piston had a little party and they all ended up with a hangover. d(˚∇˚d)  (n∀)η ε=ε=ε=┌(;*Д`)ノ

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2010, 09:37:34 AM »
Hahaha Onyx does D&D banning, I cast BANSTICK *rolls* FUCK YEAH CRIT!

His name was Meatywand.

[ChaosweaveR]

• lol Vtec
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2010, 09:40:18 AM »
While I lurk more than post, kudos for Mosh making an apology like that.

Me personally, I'll stay away from the religious conversations only because they just get too heated, and piss people off. :lol:

I'm atheist, and I prefer not to associate myself with any religion. I have plenty of friends and family who are religious, but most of them accept my choice, and I don't appreciate any sort of religious preaching shoved down my throat for any sort of conversion in beliefs and such.

As for the other drama in here, chill the fuck out, eat moar cake. :D 
-Chris-

2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe