Author Topic: Z-World Detroit  (Read 1376 times)

Maverick

• Beast Within

I miss Cody. The world is a cruel place.

Screw-Rice

Re: Z-World Detroit
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 01:10:31 PM »
If this happens, I will be going to Detroit to do this. Sounds awesome.

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 01:47:54 PM »
I think this is great! A while back I really had a hard-on for this idea about doing a zombie-themed "haunted house" in an abandoned building. Dress up the main area as a laboratory and have a guide walk the guests through (name tags and everything), then have the virus break out during their tour.

This is better than my idea by about a million times.

orangeLJ

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 07:05:34 PM »
I can just see the public liability side of things fucking this right in the arsehole before it even begins.

Think of the possibilities for injury and death in some of the areas that would make the best setting for this idea!

Plus, Zombies are meant to be mindless hordes, how do you replicate that with a group of random people?

Its an awesome idea, would be awesome if the zombies were all animatronics rather than people, but unfortunately that tech doesnt exist :(

as a simlpe "scare the crap out of yourself" it makes a good idea though!

FoMoGo

• Super Administrator
    • Gas and Lead
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2012, 07:54:37 PM »
Fast smart zombies...
There better be some paintball guns hidden around there.

Jim
http://www.turbopinto.com/images/ar/asshole.jpg
Old avatar: http://www.turbopinto.com/images/ar/jimsmall.jpg
http://gasandlead.wordpress.com
Moral of this lesson:
Don't get in any gun fights with buffalo hunters. There ain't no such thing as cover.

AirForceOne

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2012, 12:05:53 AM »
Interesting idea but not realistic.  Although it would be cool to use an existing dilapidated landscape, no company would insure you allowing people inside any of those existing structures.  Plus, you would have no way of keeping people in or out, as I doubt the city would allow you to fence the entire perimeter in.

Kau Boi

• Jewish Gangster, I spray paint things in Lansing
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2012, 04:49:01 PM »
Won't happen, the city is in shambles and companies aren't doing squat here except moving out.
--- 2013 Ford Taurus SEL  -  1984 Honda Shadow ---

1fastII

• KWEH?!
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2012, 10:26:02 AM »
I think this is great! A while back I really had a hard-on for this idea about doing a zombie-themed "haunted house" in an abandoned building. Dress up the main area as a laboratory and have a guide walk the guests through (name tags and everything), then have the virus break out during their tour.

They had some sort of zombie attack haunted house in Myrtle Beach this past Halloween. They gave you some guns of some sort. I really wanted to go, but couldn't get a group of friends together to drive 8 hours round trip for a haunted house.

Ravenor

• Ordo Hereticus
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2012, 05:05:44 PM »
There is already all sorts of Zombie paintball floating around, I even heard something about Zombie paintball hay rides last Halloween. I like horror movies and Halloween Haunted Houses and all that, but I think its about time the Zombie trend played itself out, though this is a really clever idea.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
  • rocks fall, EVERYONE DIES
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2012, 10:35:54 PM »

As long as people knew what they'd signed up for. I ever found myself in a situation like that without notification, I'd find the first pipe or crowbar I could and start beating people's heads in.

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney