Author Topic: Gremlin  (Read 20970 times)

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
Re: Gremlin
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2012, 09:05:23 PM »
Hell, if you're going to consider a smartass rhetorical question a flame, then you might as well ban every member on the site.

...*heads to the ban page*...

Everyone thank Daemon on your way out.

[ChaosweaveR]

• lol Vtec
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2012, 09:24:41 PM »
Oniks to AR:

« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 09:25:05 PM by [ChaosweaveR] »
-Chris-

2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2012, 09:28:27 PM »
Oniks to AR:

I like that!  That's my new ban pic :lol:

Daemon

« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2012, 10:42:59 PM »
...*heads to the ban page*...

Everyone thank Daemon on your way out.

revolt015

• (;ω;`)WHATS GOING ON(゜д゜;)
    • (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ︵ ┻━━┻
« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2012, 11:00:45 PM »

why the fuck am i laughing so much

_(: 3 ⌒゙)_ (⌐■‿■)  し(*・∀・)/ The valves and the piston had a little party and they all ended up with a hangover. d(˚∇˚d)  (n∀)η ε=ε=ε=┌(;*Д`)ノ

AJ

• over-handed shit-knuckle
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2012, 11:44:02 PM »
Well sir I just dont care for you one bit, I do say!
shit knockknockknock waaaaaaaa
872232hdfewbswn kwqopi13yehbd;

Daemon

« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2012, 12:09:22 AM »

Nava

• Goddamn Hinge-Heads
« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2012, 01:25:26 AM »

Daemon

« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2012, 01:41:53 AM »

MadFairlane

« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2012, 03:52:05 AM »
Fucking Americans...
1967 Ford Fairlane - Sold
2011 Mazda BT50 - Current
2008 Toyota Aurion ZR6 - Sold
2017 Mazda CX-9 GT - Wifes

Sponty

« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2012, 04:34:45 AM »
˙˙˙suɐɔıɹǝɯ∀ ƃuıʞɔnℲ
Fixed

dotCom

• Super Administrator
  • rocks fall, EVERYONE DIES
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2012, 06:08:08 AM »
I'm just going to echo what, very clearly, Jim and Onyx already have: The staff does not "seem" to like Gremlin. I cannot speak for anyone but myself, but since I am a member of the staff, I want to point out that I have zero love for him. I didn't even know who he was until all this trouble started, and I haven't been left with the best impression. He and I tend not to interact unless we're both in a thread and happen to quote eachother, but I don't recall any of the top of my head, and I'm fairly good about remembering with whom I've spoken.

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

[ChaosweaveR]

• lol Vtec
« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2012, 07:25:47 AM »
-Chris-

2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe

mort1369

« Reply #63 on: June 23, 2012, 08:05:41 AM »

AJ

• over-handed shit-knuckle
« Reply #64 on: June 23, 2012, 08:21:14 AM »
Well now I just think you're a foolish oaf who prefers unconventional intercourse with members of your same gender!

shit knockknockknock waaaaaaaa
872232hdfewbswn kwqopi13yehbd;

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #65 on: June 23, 2012, 12:12:02 PM »
You're right

After I said stop to him and Nick:

http://anti-rice.com/smf/index.php?topic=7302.25

Again after the admins already stepped in:

http://anti-rice.com/smf/index.php?topic=7022.75

There are others, he wasn't completely innocent in the whole Meatywand thing either for instance.  Not to mention he's annoying, and you yourself have chased off people that you felt were annoying.

However, I will admit that's a bit more harsh than what Meaty had to contend with.  I told Meaty to not flame Gremlin in any forum.  So let's fix that.  From now on he's not allowed to flame Nick in any forum, even the Flame Forum.  If he has a problem with Nick then Gremlin needs to PM an admin.  I would suggest that he put Nick on his ignore list.  He hasn't broken any rules, so I won't ban him, but maybe we should make that a rule.

I definitely won't claim that I was innocent in all of this.

My problem with gremlin is that he seems to think that someone can't just be wrong about something, but that they must be treated like the village idiot for being wrong. Granted, he's not the only person here who does that, but coming from him, it never feels like a joke, it almost always feels like he's trying to make it very personal.

Aside from that, he's got this attitude that his opinion is the correct one - in fact, he doesn't even seem to understand the meaning of the word "opinion", he just thinks anyone who doesn't agree with him is a fucking idiot, and he treats them as such.

I've had enough of his shit, and I've had enough of him looking down on me because he thinks he's so superior. That's all this was about. Just trying to remind him that he's as mortal and imperfect as any of us.

revolt015

• (;ω;`)WHATS GOING ON(゜д゜;)
    • (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ︵ ┻━━┻
« Reply #66 on: June 23, 2012, 12:19:58 PM »
YOURE WRONG NICK

_(: 3 ⌒゙)_ (⌐■‿■)  し(*・∀・)/ The valves and the piston had a little party and they all ended up with a hangover. d(˚∇˚d)  (n∀)η ε=ε=ε=┌(;*Д`)ノ

Daemon

« Reply #67 on: June 23, 2012, 12:43:22 PM »
YOURE WRONG NICK

YOU'RE WRONG IN ASSUMING HE'S WRONG!!

Wait....fuck I'm lost already. Time to eat a brownie.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #68 on: June 23, 2012, 02:15:42 PM »
I'm just going to echo what, very clearly, Jim and Onyx already have: The staff does not "seem" to like Gremlin. I cannot speak for anyone but myself, but since I am a member of the staff, I want to point out that I have zero love for him. I didn't even know who he was until all this trouble started, and I haven't been left with the best impression. He and I tend not to interact unless we're both in a thread and happen to quote eachother, but I don't recall any of the top of my head, and I'm fairly good about remembering with whom I've spoken.

IIRC, Jim, Caryn, and Gremlin get along pretty well.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #69 on: June 23, 2012, 02:54:16 PM »
And there is no favoritism here shown, so my staff statement still stands. Or if there is, I've missed it. :lol:

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

Gremlin

« Reply #70 on: June 23, 2012, 04:23:54 PM »
Thanks for all the attention, but I do have more important things to worry about right now.

I do have "pencil pusher Police job", I'm kinda of proud of that. I have been working to get this job since I joined the Military when I was 18.

So, I called Nick an GM dealership Lot Attendant. Yes I did mention that drives a Chrysler product.  I also can say that Nick, does get uptight when other mention something GM that he does not want to hear. Oh well. I don't care. If Onyx wants to ban me for telling the truth, so be it. Its his board.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #71 on: June 23, 2012, 04:24:27 PM »
And there is no favoritism here shown, so my staff statement still stands. Or if there is, I've missed it. :lol:

I think Jim's response was to Sponty and calling my reaction pretty weak. :)
Thanks for all the attention, but I do have more important things to worry about right now.

I do have "pencil pusher Police job", I'm kinda of proud of that. I have been working to get this job since I joined the Military when I was 18.

So, I called Nick an GM dealership Lot Attendant. Yes I did mention that drives a Chrysler product.  I also can say that Nick, does get uptight when other mention something GM that he does not want to hear. Oh well. I don't care. If Onyx wants to ban me for telling the truth, so be it. Its his board.

You need to stop.  You said what you did because it was inflammatory and no other reason.  It had nothing to do about it being the truth, you were just trying to piss Nick off.  It's not like type of behavior hasn't been seen a million times on a million boards.  Hell, Meaty used to do it.  Stop arguing with Nick.

Nick, same holds for you, stop arguing with Gremlin.  If either of you have a problem with the other, I suggest you contact an admin.  I also suggest you both put each other on your ignore lists.  They are there for a reason.  Use them.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 04:27:29 PM by Onyx Dragon »

Grim91Z

« Reply #72 on: June 24, 2012, 11:53:58 AM »
There's an ignore feature?
Formerly DoD.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #73 on: June 24, 2012, 06:06:41 PM »
Yes, but people refuse to use it, even after having been told 100 fucking times. They'd rather act like little fuckfaces and run to us every time they have an issue when they won't listen to our initial advisement.

MadFairlane

« Reply #74 on: June 24, 2012, 06:32:28 PM »
Its a pity we can't ignore admin...
1967 Ford Fairlane - Sold
2011 Mazda BT50 - Current
2008 Toyota Aurion ZR6 - Sold
2017 Mazda CX-9 GT - Wifes