Author Topic: Gremlin  (Read 20919 times)

Sponty

Re: Gremlin
« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2012, 07:07:58 PM »
Yes, but people refuse to use it, even after having been told 100 fucking times. They'd rather act like little fuckfaces and run to us every time they have an issue when they won't listen to our initial advisement.
You're a fuckface!

;)

1fastII

• KWEH?!
« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2012, 07:49:47 PM »

[ChaosweaveR]

• lol Vtec
« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2012, 08:13:46 PM »
-Chris-

2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe

dotCom

• Super Administrator
  • rocks fall, EVERYONE DIES
« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2012, 11:02:23 AM »
Its a pity we can't ignore admin...

You've made that remark before. Who exactly is it you have a problem with that you can't get ironed out? Because I've never really seen you get into it with anyone, and as far as I know, everyone gets along with you.

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

MadFairlane

« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2012, 03:39:08 PM »
No one really. Im sure there are people that have issues with different admin, but can't ignore them because they are admin.

Meah, not fussed.

Edit: stupid iPhone typos
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 03:39:46 PM by MadFairlane »
1967 Ford Fairlane - Sold
2011 Mazda BT50 - Current
2008 Toyota Aurion ZR6 - Sold
2017 Mazda CX-9 GT - Wifes

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2012, 10:08:46 PM »
The reason, which I understand, is a built in function with the program because Admin typically have announcements and shit, therefore for a normal user to be able to ignore them could put that user at risk for problems due to not knowing what's going on. Obviously, we have several staffers, so we wouldn't be in any danger.

When I was active on Supraforums, there was an admin who tortured me. I mean, post-stalked, derogatory remarks, private messages, the works. I don't know what I'd ever done to the guy, because in reading back, we'd never really interacted, but he had it in for me. I ended up messaging another staffer, who was like, "Wow.... wow... " having had no idea it was going on. I had tried to ignore him and it didn't work, for the reasons above (SF had moved to a similar format).

In the end, they wouldn't do anything, mostly because they were so confused as to why it even happened, and I stopped posting. When I dropped off for good, the particular admin had the balls to PM a few of my friends and ask if I'd killed myself. They were smart enough to tell him to fuck off, but still. In a situation such as that, I could definitely see the people HERE taking action - that's why I asked if there was someone you couldn't get it ironed out with. Having been through that on a forum, if I see it happen again, I'll just drop the ban hammer no questions, as I'm sure most of the staff here would. Disagreements are one thing; stalking and general creepdom are another.

On a forum like that, you're only worth which admin you know, and all the ones I knew were lesser on the totem poll.

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #81 on: June 26, 2012, 12:39:17 AM »
stalking and general creepdom are another.

Soooo...I should stop stalking Nick?

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #82 on: June 26, 2012, 11:25:49 AM »
Have you been?

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #83 on: June 26, 2012, 07:32:34 PM »

Sponty

« Reply #84 on: June 26, 2012, 07:37:12 PM »
Lies!