Author Topic: There have been quite a few changes...  (Read 8353 times)

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
Re: There have been quite a few changes...
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2010, 12:11:26 PM »
Not my fault someone drug shit from another forum which is supposed to be totally private over here and aired it out..because like I said I don't have personal beef with the dude and I honestly do appreciate him helping out since Onyx is busy or what not, I just don't appreciate the transition from cool laid back dude to DAS UBER ADMIN suddenly making me a target here for something said else where.

EDIT: iPhone typing fail...
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 12:16:22 PM by Meatywand »
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

LongSkate631

• HELLA STOCK
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2010, 12:13:34 PM »
This has disaster written all over it.

Caryn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2010, 12:17:21 PM »
Meaty...As for dragging shit here..yeah...maybe it was in the wrong. As for making you a target? Ummmm please. You pretty much bring that on your self. Example? Coming in about the whole loss of everything the way you did...set the tone. "To me" it seems you have a blatant disrespect for us...and the way we decided to do things. If things are so horrible the way we run things/decide to make our second in command...maybe you should have stepped up and bought it. You are a guest here..a little respect would be nice.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 12:22:50 PM by Caryn »
  Go take a sugar-frosted FUCK off the end of my dick.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2010, 12:21:31 PM »
I don't see a qoute or any thing...

His name was Meatywand.

Caryn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2010, 12:23:32 PM »
I dont know what happened....I retyped it. See above your last post.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2010, 12:32:03 PM »
I respect you and Jim and Onyx...and is Hamspiced still around? But everything was fine since Phu graciously hosted that back up...before the rant started that violated the confidentiality of that other place...if some one will violate it for flame bait what's to stop them from outing all the personal shit we've posted over there? That make me very uncomfortable and it shows great disrespect to the owner/host of that site who has worked so hard to make that a safe place where you can open up.

His name was Meatywand.

Caryn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2010, 12:36:19 PM »
It seems Hamspiced isn't still around. And I am going to leave it at that.
As for things being drug over here...can you tell me that we aren't a topic over there in how we are doing things "wrong". I am not saying it is either right or wrong. I am saying if you want it kept separate then keep it separate. The two no longer have anything to do with the other.
As for having respect for Jim, Onyx and I..not showing our staff member respect is disrespecting us.
I agree that the other place is great for that. Much deeper than the content here, but on the same token they are no longer affiliated or what have you. Can we not just start fresh as the owners have changed and that is what we wish for?

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2010, 12:42:48 PM »
I'm all for the fresh start it was just super abrupt but I got all the shit off the back up I needed so I'm all good...like I said my only issue was being attacked for something said somewhere else...and I agree I have always tried to keep the two separate because the other place is a "safe" place ya know...I just don't want that place being mined by someone that is immune to retribution for flame bait. And I'm getting along fine with the rest of the staff...hell me and Kalgorn are trading vidya games through the mail! Anyway whatever good luck on getting the fresh start kicked off right I know it's probably a monumentus undertaking and I wish yall the best of luck and I'll try to work on my attitude towards certain people as a sign of respect for yall.

His name was Meatywand.

Caryn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2010, 12:51:33 PM »
Who says he is immune? I think that all staff here know that they are not untouchable, and if they don't they now do.
I am also failing to see how it is kept separate...as we seem to be a pretty hot topic over there. With the exception of the outburst earlier..that is the only mention made here. The same can not be said over there.

FoMoGo

• Super Administrator
    • Gas and Lead
Re: Re: There have been quite a few changes...
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2010, 01:23:27 PM »
Next door is a no fighting friendly happy place.
No one here is about to go there and start a fight.
However... when you go somewhere and talk shit, don't think that the chickens won't come home to roost on it.
You went there and talked shit... and didn't mention names... but it was obvious who you were talking about.
He made a retort here... also not mentioning names.
Now... that made things even.
If you hadn't decided to reply... this conversation wouldn't be going on.

Also, he is not going overboard.
He is enforcing the rules we asked him to.
If anything he, as well as the rest of the staff, has shown great restraint in not banning you... just because I like you and hold onto the hope that one day you will learn when to shut the fuck up and not cause issues here.
Seriously... look at all the unrest that happens here... then look at how often you are involved.

Jim
http://www.turbopinto.com/images/ar/asshole.jpg
Old avatar: http://www.turbopinto.com/images/ar/jimsmall.jpg
http://gasandlead.wordpress.com
Moral of this lesson:
Don't get in any gun fights with buffalo hunters. There ain't no such thing as cover.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2010, 01:33:02 PM »
10-4 Jimbo...I'm done here...let's just make this best AR incarnation yet from this point forward.

His name was Meatywand.

Kwhit10

« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2010, 01:45:13 PM »
10-4 Jimbo...I'm done here...let's just make this best AR incarnation yet from this point forward.

Yay, circle jerk time! :mrgreen:

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2010, 04:31:16 PM »
I respect you and Jim and Onyx...and is Hamspiced still around? But everything was fine since Phu graciously hosted that back up...before the rant started that violated the confidentiality of that other place...if some one will violate it for flame bait what's to stop them from outing all the personal shit we've posted over there? That make me very uncomfortable and it shows great disrespect to the owner/host of that site who has worked so hard to make that a safe place where you can open up.

The personal shit is already known about, as are the attacks on AR.  Sorry, but most of us don't feel so inclined as to worry about the other site's confidentiality.  More so since the owner of said site was ok with a buddy of his fucking this place over, and would have probably helped him do it.  I feel no allegiance to that site.

Caryn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2010, 04:47:21 PM »
I think I am gonna go ahead and lock this...