Author Topic: I am tired.  (Read 1267 times)

Sponty

I am tired.
« on: April 05, 2012, 08:35:33 AM »
I am tired of lying politicians on both sides of the aisle who are destroying this country for their own personal gain. I am tired of the media convicting people of crimes before a court date is even set. I am tired of the sheeple in this country who are more concerned with American Idol and The Amazing race then they are with the state of our country. I am tired of people on both sides (tea party, OWS) that don't realize that protesting isn't going to change a fucking thing. And finally I am tired of sitting around and doing nothing about it. These people need to be held accountable for their actions and in the case of the gov. and media they need to be removed even if it means using force. Dark days are coming and I am just so tired.

MadFairlane

Re: I am tired.
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 08:53:48 AM »
1967 Ford Fairlane - Sold
2011 Mazda BT50 - Current
2008 Toyota Aurion ZR6 - Sold
2017 Mazda CX-9 GT - Wifes

Sponty

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 09:10:21 AM »

handle

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 02:39:08 AM »
Following politics used to be fun but tea partiers fucked it all up by taking the game too seriously.

I'm tired of everything. The older I grow, the more I hate people. If I weren't such a lazy motherfucker, I'd forget about everything and start reading books.