Author Topic: Uh oh, I may be in trouble.  (Read 8629 times)

Sponty

Re: Uh oh, I may be in trouble.
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2012, 01:21:53 AM »
Someone needs to link the guy to this thread. Then this might actually become interesting. :lol:
I fully support this.

s-10 maniac

• Instigator of Thought.
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2012, 02:43:32 AM »
Funny...my neighbor's wife Kelly is cheating on him as well.

Mick

« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2012, 02:47:06 AM »
Funny...my neighbor's wife Kelly is cheating on him as well.

You should tell him right before you move.  :lol:   Just leave a note for him or mail him a letter.

s-10 maniac

• Instigator of Thought.
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2012, 02:49:59 AM »
Oh he knows it....has known for years.  He and his kids kicked her ass out the house.

Sarb

« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2012, 05:31:54 AM »
So what I'm getting from this thread, is don't sleep with women named Kelly.

I seem to be having an issue.  The pics of the woman don't seem to be loading.
"The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
-John Stewart Mill

dotCom

• Super Administrator
  • rocks fall, EVERYONE DIES
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2012, 09:42:38 AM »
Classy.

Moved this topic to an area that's more appropriate. FYI, I do NOT recommend linking him to the site, nor do I recommend posting photos.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 09:46:23 AM by dotCom »

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2012, 11:29:35 AM »
I was waiting to hear about an ass kicking myself :lol:

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2012, 04:20:12 PM »
Let me put it this way. Something similar happened on another site, and it ended very badly.

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

AJ

• over-handed shit-knuckle
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2012, 07:30:21 PM »
Perhaps you shouldn't, ya know, sleep with someones wife if you don't want to be in these types of situations?

This. I know it was posted with intent of LULZ, but messing with someone else's wife/girlfriend is seriously fucked up, wether you know the guy or not. I hope you get out of the situation scot-free... although it doesnt seem you are trying to do that... but if you get your ass kicked, dont be surprised, or offended really, for that matter.

dotCom... that requires more details. :mrgreen:
shit knockknockknock waaaaaaaa
872232hdfewbswn kwqopi13yehbd;

Joshua

• Muffler Men Do It Till They're Exhausted
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2012, 07:59:29 PM »
You don't mess with a man's woman.

You might end up dead.
...and either quite drinking or quite posting because you're going into some sort of weird AMERICA 1776 FUCK YEAH mode.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2012, 02:24:59 PM »

This. I know it was posted with intent of LULZ, but messing with someone else's wife/girlfriend is seriously fucked up, wether you know the guy or not. I hope you get out of the situation scot-free... although it doesnt seem you are trying to do that... but if you get your ass kicked, dont be surprised, or offended really, for that matter.

dotCom... that requires more details. :mrgreen:

It wasn't a funny story, and I wasn't trying to be funny when I said it.

AJ

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2012, 03:27:53 PM »
Well yeah I know. I just didnt want it to seem like I was DEMANDING it. ;)

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2012, 03:38:34 PM »

This. I know it was posted with intent of LULZ, but messing with someone else's wife/girlfriend is seriously fucked up, wether you know the guy or not. I hope you get out of the situation scot-free... although it doesnt seem you are trying to do that... but if you get your ass kicked, dont be surprised, or offended really, for that matter

Yeah I agree. I don't really see how anyone could be proud of it, especially if there are children involved. I mean, sure she'd probably just end up cheating with a different guy, but being proud of being the guy who's half responsible for breaking up a marriage is kinda fucked up.

AJ

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2012, 04:36:54 PM »
He hasnt replied in a while... maybe he's claiming the pieces of his ass that were left in the guy's shoe...

gregariousgreg

« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2012, 04:49:59 PM »
Having sex with another man's wife, stretching the truth (aka lying) about it to the man, bragging about it on an internet forum including a screencap from a facebook conversation with that man... none of it seems like a good idea to me.

Here's a little advice from someone who's been having sex with a married woman for years:  It's way easier if you're married to her, and another man doesn't want to kill you (unless you don't happen to get along with her father, which I luckily do). 

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2012, 10:47:20 PM »
Having sex with another man's wife, stretching the truth (aka lying) about it to the man, bragging about it on an internet forum including a screencap from a facebook conversation with that man... none of it seems like a good idea to me.

Here's a little advice from someone who's been having sex with a married woman for years:  It's way easier if you're married to her, and another man doesn't want to kill you (unless you don't happen to get along with her father, which I luckily do).

Just SLIGHTLY hypocritical, don't you think?

AJ

« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2012, 11:42:04 PM »
I think he was saying the married woman he's been with is his wife...? Either that, or I overthought that post severely. :lol:

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2012, 01:53:54 AM »
Yeah, no, it's his wife. :lol:

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2012, 02:46:44 AM »

Then it has no bearing :P

gregariousgreg

« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2012, 03:39:12 AM »
This is correct.
 :lol:
I applaud you calling me out on the perceived hypocritical bs though Onyx. ;D  I was being convoluted for the sake of humor.  Apparently I'm good at the convoluted part, maybe not the humor.

Daemon

« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2012, 07:09:31 AM »
Didn't realize this had been dropped here. Lets clear up some of these baseless allegations.

I wont bother flaming as I didn't give s backstory, though it is probably deserved for the lame assumptions involved here.

I did not break up a marriage. I knew her from way back and we started talking on facebook. At the time she was in a battered womens shelter recovering from a broke jaw and dislocated shoulder all because her friend got in his face.

He had papers served to her at work filing for divorce.

He had been mentally abusing her daughters and even thought it funny to cause her blind daughter to fall by putting a broom in front of her to trip her.

He is a complete control freak who is now trying to play the role of loving husband to try and get her to come back to him. She fell for that once, not twice.

If it weren't for it giving him ammo against her in court I would link him here in a heart beat.

Now that you know a small part of the back story, if you still think I'm "fucked up," "classless," or anything else, then go choke on a blue whales dick and die.

Sponty

« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2012, 07:40:22 AM »
You should just kill him then. Come on be a man!

THUMPER20X

« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2012, 11:57:19 PM »
I'm not building a relationship. It's sex and lots of it!
......Nice!  :cheers:

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2012, 10:41:45 AM »
Daemon, before you saddle up on your high horse and start speaking down to us for not being impressed by your actions, why don't you go back and read your first fucking post - the one that offered absolutely no information whatsoever. Perhaps if you'd told the full story in the beginning, rather then just offering one small bit of information, you would not have had the reception that you did.

And don't say you don't care, because otherwise you wouldn't have posted it at all.

Now that that's out of the way - I sincerely hope this man isn't allowed near this woman or her children, and I hope that she doesn't allow him within 10 miles of her in turn.  Hopefully you are a much more healthy, positive influence in her life, although if the guy was beating the shit out of her, I think a wooden chair may have him bested.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 10:51:19 AM by dotCom »

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2012, 11:02:19 AM »
Daemon, before you saddle up on your high horse and start speaking down to us for not being impressed by your actions, why don't you go back and read your first fucking post - the one that offered absolutely no information whatsoever. Perhaps if you'd told the full story in the beginning, rather then just offering one small bit of information, you would not have had the reception that you did.

Yeah, exactly what I was thinking. The "baseless accusations" part is what got me... seemed that they were actually based on where he said "uh oh i may be in trouble husband just found out i'm messing with his wife". How absurd that we'd take that statement for face value, eh?