Author Topic: Hey guys, I have 100 posts.  (Read 54485 times)

Eddie

Re: Hey guys, I have 100 posts.
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2010, 02:50:40 AM »
I have kept my mouth shut about this whole ordeal, for good reason. Beyond this post, I will not give you the attention you so desperately desire.

You think you're part of AR. You tried so hard to fit in, and when we rejected you, you got butthurt. You knew your website would never garner a second look from anyone, and because of that, you came to AR. Let me make this as clear as possible...

You are a pathetic piece of trash. Go back to your own fucking website, so you can troll your own fucking self. When you're hated more than tempo, you've done something horribly wrong. I knew you were a complete waste of oxygen when I first saw you post, which is why I did what I did. I'm very mild-mannered, and have never lashed out at another member. Your mom should have been better at blowjobs instead of opening her legs that night. Why don't you go fucking build an igloo, crawl up in it, and troll the fucking snow.

I've never seen the point in flaming someone... but you are the true exception. If you think this is getting a rise out of me, you don't mean shit in the grand scheme of things...

Anyone annoyed by Lucky 13, I'd suggest simply placing him on ignore. He created this flame thread because he's an attention whore. The reason he stays, is because we feed into his trolling.

Congrats, Lucky 13, you're the first member I've EVER ignored.

WHO THE FUCK IS Lucky 13?   sorry for the caps.. but. really.

Nava

• Goddamn Hinge-Heads
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2010, 03:05:35 AM »
He is Chopper Chuck.

AJ

• over-handed shit-knuckle
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2010, 10:59:30 AM »
Why?  Because of his rants? ::)  You've got members who continually break rules here just to piss people off, but no one says shit to them.  That, to me, is a real douche.

No, not because of the rants. If they were good rants...  :lol: Just kidding.

But the fact that he has enough of an ego to think that all of AR will revolve around this thread because he has 100 posts. WHich, it would seem, actually does  :P
shit knockknockknock waaaaaaaa
872232hdfewbswn kwqopi13yehbd;

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2010, 11:09:53 AM »

No, not because of the rants. If they were good rants...  :lol: Just kidding.

But the fact that he has enough of an ego to think that all of AR will revolve around this thread because he has 100 posts. WHich, it would seem, actually does  :P

I've personally been waiting for his 100th post so I could finally flame his ass for the stupid things he's done during that 100 posts. So this is culmulative, not based on any one single act of his. He hasn't rubbed Onyx the wrong way yet, so I can understand Onyx defending him... but when the entire forum collectively decides they do not like someone, maybe that's worth taking note of and realizing the guy must really be a douche and deserve it.

AJ

• over-handed shit-knuckle
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2010, 11:13:14 AM »
I've personally been waiting for his 100th post so I could finally flame his ass for the stupid things he's done during that 100 posts. So this is culmulative, not based on any one single act of his. He hasn't rubbed Onyx the wrong way yet, so I can understand Onyx defending him... but when the entire forum collectively decides they do not like someone, maybe that's worth taking note of and realizing the guy must really be a douche and deserve it.

Fair enough. I'll help out too.

Chopper Chuck is a

testicle
shit knockknockknock waaaaaaaa
872232hdfewbswn kwqopi13yehbd;

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2010, 11:24:57 AM »
I think Chopper Dumbfuck must have fucked a member of the Palin family up there in Alaska and caught the retard from them.
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2010, 11:44:48 AM »

I'm not defending him, I'm just saying with the history of you guys that are flaming him, you should probably examine yourselves in the mirror a bit more closely.

As for basing my opinion of someone off of you guys :lol:  Yeah.  We'd never have a new member then.  Sorry, but what you guys think of new members doesn't carry any weight in my own decisions about them.  I've read his posts, and don't see them as being all that bad.  You guys just want AR to be your way and you have little to no flexibility in it.

Eddie

« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2010, 12:31:25 PM »
I think Chopper Dumbfuck must have fucked a member of the Palin family up there in Alaska and caught the retard from them.

so thats how it all started.. hmmm

and why do people refer to him as Lucky 13?

Nava

• Goddamn Hinge-Heads
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2010, 01:37:43 PM »
so thats how it all started.. hmmm

and why do people refer to him as Lucky 13?

It was his name on the old board the first time he was on here.

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2010, 04:53:19 PM »
I'm not defending him, I'm just saying with the history of you guys that are flaming him, you should probably examine yourselves in the mirror a bit more closely.

As for basing my opinion of someone off of you guys :lol:  Yeah.  We'd never have a new member then.  Sorry, but what you guys think of new members doesn't carry any weight in my own decisions about them.  I've read his posts, and don't see them as being all that bad.  You guys just want AR to be your way and you have little to no flexibility in it.

Well, the same thing happened with ChaosWeaver when Meaty the Guard Dog clamped onto his ankles and tried to drag him to his dog house... but Weaver kept calm and resolute and proved himself to be a worthy member of A-R. ChopperChuck has yet to post anything of any redeeming value from his previous time here.

[ChaosweaveR]

• lol Vtec
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2010, 05:51:27 PM »
Ah, I still remember that warm welcome like it was yesterday. :lol:

You can thank my incident for the 100 post rule.

Also, Chuck's posts are rather annoying. He tries to hard to impress the regulars on here.
-Chris-

2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe

LongSkate631

• HELLA STOCK
« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2010, 06:45:04 PM »
I am not impressed.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
  • rocks fall, EVERYONE DIES
« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2010, 08:32:54 PM »
We all love ChaosYiffe[R], especially after how hilarious his flame got. :lol:

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2010, 08:36:12 PM »
I have kept my mouth shut about this whole ordeal, for good reason. Beyond this post, I will not give you the attention you so desperately desire.

You think you're part of AR. You tried so hard to fit in, and when we rejected you, you got butthurt. You knew your website would never garner a second look from anyone, and because of that, you came to AR. Let me make this as clear as possible...

You are a pathetic piece of trash. Go back to your own fucking website, so you can troll your own fucking self. When you're hated more than tempo, you've done something horribly wrong. I knew you were a complete waste of oxygen when I first saw you post, which is why I did what I did. I'm very mild-mannered, and have never lashed out at another member. Your mom should have been better at blowjobs instead of opening her legs that night. Why don't you go fucking build an igloo, crawl up in it, and troll the fucking snow.

I've never seen the point in flaming someone... but you are the true exception. If you think this is getting a rise out of me, you don't mean shit in the grand scheme of things...

Anyone annoyed by Lucky 13, I'd suggest simply placing him on ignore. He created this flame thread because he's an attention whore. The reason he stays, is because we feed into his trolling.

Congrats, Lucky 13, you're the first member I've EVER ignored.

FYI, if you use ignore you're weakminded.

[...]We're grown ups here (well we should be) and if you don't like someone, don't acknowledge them. You don't need to put their profile on ignore to ignore their posts. You can simply do it via your eyes. If you can't do that, you're quite a weakminded soul.

The staff doesn't promote the use of Ignore, Dakota. Sorry.

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2010, 08:40:13 PM »
Well, the same thing happened with ChaosWeaver when Meaty the Guard Dog clamped onto his ankles and tried to drag him to his dog house... but Weaver kept calm and resolute and proved himself to be a worthy member of A-R. ChopperChuck has yet to post anything of any redeeming value from his previous time here.

People respond differently to different things.  It was NOT Meaty's place to try to do that, much as it's not anyone else's place to try and decide if Chuck should be here or not.  So stop trying to play judge.

FYI, if you use ignore you're weakminded.

The staff doesn't promote the use of Ignore, Dakota. Sorry.

Look, I like you, but this isn't going to do anything but make shit worse.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 08:41:46 PM by Onyx Dragon »

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2010, 08:48:07 PM »
Um, what? This is the Flame forum, right? Or am I somehow not one of the members allowed to express my distaste and irritation because I have a more comprehensive ability? :lol:

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2010, 09:00:00 PM »
People respond differently to different things.  It was NOT Meaty's place to try to do that, much as it's not anyone else's place to try and decide if Chuck should be here or not.  So stop trying to play judge.

You mean jury?

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2010, 09:00:14 PM »
Um, what? This is the Flame forum, right? Or am I somehow not one of the members allowed to express my distaste and irritation because I have a more comprehensive ability? :lol:

Dude, no need to take that approach with me, you know that's not what I meant :P  What I meant was show me your boobs.  Wait, that's not what I meant either...

What I'm saying is that while we try to settle things down, flaming (no matter where) is going to cause more issues.  You can express your opinion, but so can I (which is exactly what I just did).  I didn't threaten you with a ban or anything, I just said that statement is going to cause more problems :)

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2010, 09:00:44 PM »
You mean jury?

No, I meant judge.  You're bypassing the jury and executioner and taking it into your own hands.

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #69 on: August 26, 2010, 09:07:24 PM »
No, I meant judge.  You're bypassing the jury and executioner and taking it into your own hands.

Even though there are a fuck load of other people with the exact same opinion as me? Dude don't try to single me out

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2010, 09:09:15 PM »
Dude, no need to take that approach with me, you know that's not what I meant :P  What I meant was show me your boobs.  Wait, that's not what I meant either...

What I'm saying is that while we try to settle things down, flaming (no matter where) is going to cause more issues.  You can express your opinion, but so can I (which is exactly what I just did).  I didn't threaten you with a ban or anything, I just said that statement is going to cause more problems :)

That actually wasn't a flame, it was just a very unfortunately-worded quote that I had on hand. I actually addressed you in the other thread pretty maturely (both of you actually), but I'm still a little ticked off by the original exchange. I meant "Isn't this the Flame forum" in a more broad sense of "Well, if I'm going to be a bitch, it's at least here and not in the Lounge."

Sort of like if the dog pisses on the rug, but it's the nasty rug nobody likes that you keep by the back porch anyways. :lol:

The problem is that when you address me with "I like you, but" my first instinct is to put Onyx's Mod-Mode on and everything after that is coming from a staff standpoint rather than the standpoint of a friend saying, "NOT A GOOD IDEA, PUT THE FIRE HOSE DOWN."

NICK, he meant YOU as in general. Calm down, cowboy. We were getting along so well.  :lol:

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #71 on: August 26, 2010, 09:10:48 PM »
Even though there are a fuck load of other people with the exact same opinion as me? Dude don't try to single me out

dotCom had a better explination of it.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #72 on: August 26, 2010, 09:13:44 PM »
The problem is that when you address me with "I like you, but" my first instinct is to put Onyx's Mod-Mode on and everything after that is coming from a staff standpoint rather than the standpoint of a friend saying, "NOT A GOOD IDEA, PUT THE FIRE HOSE DOWN."

I think you might be the only person I've never addressed with "Admin Mode" turned on :lol:

And again, this is the Flame Forum.  Other than AMC, who I was going to end up banned anyway (he had his own thread in the admin section), I don't think I've ever banned for this section before.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #73 on: August 26, 2010, 09:18:08 PM »
Onyx, the reason you don't talk to me with AM turned on is because I rarely do shit to piss off the entire staff. :lol: I'm pretty good at following the rules, and it seems I've somehow become a defense lawyer for the Banned over time. :lol: :lol:

Some people ask for it, but when they do, they've asked for it everywhere besides the flame forum too. And we all know that when the bitch was asking for it, she deserves what she got. Maybe AMC shouldn't have worn a short skirt and no underwear.

Wait, what?

RoR

• AH AH AH, NOT WITHOUT THE PASSWORD
« Reply #74 on: August 26, 2010, 10:18:18 PM »
I don't take any offense to the weak-minded statement. I'm not sure how that came from me stating that I would place him on ignore from now on, but we'll go with that.

By placing him on ignore, I no longer have to worry about what he says. He's effectively banned in my own little world :)

edit: Let me clarify... Lucky hasn't bothered me since I ran him off from the original AR and got banned. But ignoring him seems to be the easiest way to, well, ignore him. :)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 10:22:16 PM by RoR »