Author Topic: Hey guys, I have 100 posts.  (Read 53066 times)

Chopper Chuck

• ^Awesomeness^
    • Rice Patrol
Re: Hey guys, I have 100 posts.
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2010, 01:55:39 AM »
At this point I don't give two fucks about my karma.  And I might add that subtracting karma, something which has become meaningless on this site, is the last resort of sad, pathetic attention whores.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 02:03:51 AM by Chopper Chuck »
FUNCTION > FORM
"If you're not going fast, you're a dumbass!"
Proud owner of GT5 Collector's Edition

orangeLJ

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2010, 02:15:20 AM »
Im guessing you know that from experience right?

Nava

• Goddamn Hinge-Heads
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2010, 02:42:51 AM »
At this point I don't give two fucks about my karma.  And I might add that subtracting karma, something which has become meaningless on this site, is the last resort of sad, pathetic attention whores.

So I take it making tons of useless rant threads and starting your own flame thread are not?  or is that the first resort?

Also,

>Implying your posts have any value whatsoever.

dragoon_boy2335

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2010, 02:46:23 AM »

who said that i am an attention whore?

oh thats right, AN attention WHORE!!!

Nava

• Goddamn Hinge-Heads
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2010, 02:49:10 AM »
I must admit, despite my disliking for the kiwi, at least his posts aren't deliberately stupid and he tries to be a useful member.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2010, 03:35:44 AM »
What's funny is that Chopper Chuck is pretty beneath my radar.  WAY more beneath it than some regulars.

Moshkenstein

« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2010, 08:36:42 AM »
What's funny is that Chopper Chuck is pretty beneath my radar.  WAY more beneath it than some regulars.

Who is this Chopper Chuck person? If someone's posting bothers me...  I just don't read it. Or quickly skim their posts in a poor attempt to keep up on what this thread is about.  :P

Chopper Chuck

• ^Awesomeness^
    • Rice Patrol
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2010, 01:16:51 PM »
Im guessing you know that from experience right?

Experience and other people telling me (The first rule of karma is: you do not talk about karma)

So I take it making tons of useless rant threads and starting your own flame thread are not?  or is that the first resort?

Also,

>Implying your posts have any value whatsoever.

At that point I thought the rant forum was for rants.  And as for starting my own flame thread, I was dying to see what you guys could come up with.

As for implying my posts have value, see Acclude's post #14.

I must admit, despite my disliking for the kiwi, at least his posts aren't deliberately stupid and he tries to be a useful member.

Who said I was deliberately stupid?

All I'll say is this makes sense, as far as I know it mostly has to do with 16a.  How close am I?
FUNCTION > FORM
"If you're not going fast, you're a dumbass!"
Proud owner of GT5 Collector's Edition

JD

• Ambitious, but rubbish
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2010, 01:35:07 PM »

Quote from: meatywand
Mr. Bagged Milk Maaaaahzda. :lol:

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2010, 01:42:29 PM »
First rule of message boards: Don't treat them like chat rooms.

Responding to a post and simply saying "That's cool" or other 2, 3 word posts make everyone wonder why you bother posting at all.

Your rants in the rant forum, back when you were whoring it...

"You know what really takes the cake? When someone leaves the toilet seat up. I mean really."

WOW THANKS FOR DEDICATING AN ENTIRE THREAD TO THAT WONDERFUL RANT!

This isn't twitter, this isn't fucking AOL chat or IRC.. post something with content, something people can discuss, and maybe people won't find your presence here to be so irritating.

Onyx is right on when he says you're not on his radar - you know why? Because you're not breaking any rules. You're technically doing nothing wrong, but your posting style and general attitude of being a part of something that nobody ever invited you to are obviously the reasons people don't like you, so I would recommend that despite the fact that you're mostly harmless and that you DO follow the rules, if you can't get along with the rest of the general population here... then WHY STAY?

dotCom

• Super Administrator
  • rocks fall, EVERYONE DIES
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2010, 01:59:41 PM »
Who said I was deliberately stupid?

I'm just going to cut in here to clear this up: if you re-read the thing you quoted, he says at least you are not doing these things. He's implying that there are other members who are doing shit far more annoying.

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

Nava

• Goddamn Hinge-Heads
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2010, 02:52:40 PM »
I'm just going to cut in here to clear this up: if you re-read the thing you quoted, he says at least you are not doing these things. He's implying that there are other members who are doing shit far more annoying.

Actually...  the kiwi is Dragoon boy...  :lol:  i guess I worded that weird.

As for my implication chuck, that's what I was getting at.

And if you aren't being deliberately stupid,  then you truly are one dumb sum'bitch.

dragoon_boy2335

« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2010, 03:15:46 PM »

And if you aren't being deliberately stupid,  then you truly are one dumb sum'bitch.

the whole time i was on AR, i thought that using the word kiwi always meant me?

Nava

• Goddamn Hinge-Heads
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2010, 03:39:10 PM »
the whole time i was on AR, i thought that using the word kiwi always meant me?

Yeah but I don't know if she was here when you started.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2010, 06:11:06 PM »
Onyx is right on when he says you're not on his radar - you know why? Because you're not breaking any rules. You're technically doing nothing wrong, but your posting style and general attitude of being a part of something that nobody ever invited you to are obviously the reasons people don't like you, so I would recommend that despite the fact that you're mostly harmless and that you DO follow the rules, if you can't get along with the rest of the general population here... then WHY STAY?

Who invited you?  I don't recall inviting you back either.  I'm fairly certain most users on this board did not get an invite from any of the owners past or present.

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2010, 06:35:34 PM »
Who invited you?  I don't recall inviting you back either.  I'm fairly certain most users on this board did not get an invite from any of the owners past or present.

I don't mean literally invited to the board, I was reiterating that example I gave earlier.

revolt015

• (;ω;`)WHATS GOING ON(゜д゜;)
    • (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ︵ ┻━━┻
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2010, 07:45:00 PM »
a-r is our private treehouse

NO GIRLS ALLOWED

_(: 3 ⌒゙)_ (⌐■‿■)  し(*・∀・)/ The valves and the piston had a little party and they all ended up with a hangover. d(˚∇˚d)  (n∀)η ε=ε=ε=┌(;*Д`)ノ

dotCom

• Super Administrator
  • rocks fall, EVERYONE DIES
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2010, 08:10:20 PM »

Well, goddamnit.

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2010, 10:51:19 PM »
I was making fun of you when I said you tried to elevate it to lofty intellectual heights...because unfortunately for you, you are not in possession of a lofty intellect :lol:
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

AJ

• over-handed shit-knuckle
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2010, 11:16:31 PM »
Chopper Chuck, you are an arrogant douche for even thinking we care. You're just annoying, man...

shit knockknockknock waaaaaaaa
872232hdfewbswn kwqopi13yehbd;

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2010, 11:17:14 PM »
Chopper Chuck, you are an arrogant douche for even thinking we care. You're just annoying, man...

Have you seen the people bashing on him in other threads?  Obviously some of you do care :lol:

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2010, 11:19:01 PM »
I think the only reason we latched onto him so heavily with our collective RAGE was because Framescrape was still off limits...not that I have anything against Nutscrape, its more that I just think Lucky 13 here is a complete tool.
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

RoR

• AH AH AH, NOT WITHOUT THE PASSWORD
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2010, 01:27:21 AM »
I have kept my mouth shut about this whole ordeal, for good reason. Beyond this post, I will not give you the attention you so desperately desire.

You think you're part of AR. You tried so hard to fit in, and when we rejected you, you got butthurt. You knew your website would never garner a second look from anyone, and because of that, you came to AR. Let me make this as clear as possible...

You are a pathetic piece of trash. Go back to your own fucking website, so you can troll your own fucking self. When you're hated more than tempo, you've done something horribly wrong. I knew you were a complete waste of oxygen when I first saw you post, which is why I did what I did. I'm very mild-mannered, and have never lashed out at another member. Your mom should have been better at blowjobs instead of opening her legs that night. Why don't you go fucking build an igloo, crawl up in it, and troll the fucking snow.

I've never seen the point in flaming someone... but you are the true exception. If you think this is getting a rise out of me, you don't mean shit in the grand scheme of things...

Anyone annoyed by Lucky 13, I'd suggest simply placing him on ignore. He created this flame thread because he's an attention whore. The reason he stays, is because we feed into his trolling.

Congrats, Lucky 13, you're the first member I've EVER ignored.

AJ

• over-handed shit-knuckle
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2010, 01:33:55 AM »
Have you seen the people bashing on him in other threads?  Obviously some of you do care :lol:

Haha, maybe. But he's definetaly a douche.
shit knockknockknock waaaaaaaa
872232hdfewbswn kwqopi13yehbd;

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2010, 01:41:26 AM »

Haha, maybe. But he's definetaly a douche.

Why?  Because of his rants? ::)  You've got members who continually break rules here just to piss people off, but no one says shit to them.  That, to me, is a real douche.