Author Topic: I am like a mixture of a bidet and a douche  (Read 32427 times)

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
Re: I am like a mixture of a bidet and a douche
« Reply #150 on: December 27, 2011, 08:38:42 PM »
Pretty sure that button's already been pushed :lol:
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

FoMoGo

• Super Administrator
    • Gas and Lead
« Reply #151 on: December 27, 2011, 08:39:42 PM »

I think this needs to be an official part of any banning from here on out.

Jim
http://www.turbopinto.com/images/ar/asshole.jpg
Old avatar: http://www.turbopinto.com/images/ar/jimsmall.jpg
http://gasandlead.wordpress.com
Moral of this lesson:
Don't get in any gun fights with buffalo hunters. There ain't no such thing as cover.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
  • rocks fall, EVERYONE DIES
« Reply #152 on: December 27, 2011, 11:25:21 PM »
Let this thread be a lesson for any other newbs who decide they want to pick fights with the staff over everyone else. We are assholes. Most of us did come from being regular users and we've all paid our fair share of dues to this site as far as being flame bait goes.

Now, for those of you who are thinking that we were "too harsh" and "out of line" - remember the members who we allowed to stay based on the fact that they hadn't technically done anything wrong, and it pissed you off? Well, consider this your penance. :lol: If anyone needs any of my personal behaviour explained, I'd be more than happy to discuss it with you in PM over some tea, but I think you're all smart enough to know why things went the way they went.

Those of you who also have a habit of circumventing the rules may want to watch your asses, or at the very least not bring attention to yourselves - members who don't agree with our ban this time are going to bury themselves so far up your bungholes for the next few weeks to try and vindicate themselves by getting you booted.

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

Flea

• Super Administrator
  • The Rookie
« Reply #153 on: December 27, 2011, 11:38:11 PM »
Let this thread be a lesson for any other newbs who decide they want to pick fights with the staff over everyone else. We are assholes. Most of us did come from being regular users and we've all paid our fair share of dues to this site as far as being flame bait goes.

Now, for those of you who are thinking that we were "too harsh" and "out of line" - remember the members who we allowed to stay based on the fact that they hadn't technically done anything wrong, and it pissed you off? Well, consider this your penance. :lol: If anyone needs any of my personal behaviour explained, I'd be more than happy to discuss it with you in PM over some tea, but I think you're all smart enough to know why things went the way they went.

Those of you who also have a habit of circumventing the rules may want to watch your asses, or at the very least not bring attention to yourselves - members who don't agree with our ban this time are going to bury themselves so far up your bungholes for the next few weeks to try and vindicate themselves by getting you booted.

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee my Lord, for Thee...

Ditto on this end.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 11:38:46 PM by Flea »

Daemon

« Reply #154 on: December 28, 2011, 01:01:31 AM »

:lmao:

James

• Meh
« Reply #155 on: December 28, 2011, 01:03:43 AM »
As far as being flame bait, being an admin now cuts no mustard with me.  I remember when you were a lowly peon Bill.  Somewhere I have a picture of a Grand Prix with a scoop of ice cream on it.  I will find it, I will post it.  It will also be along with a lot of A-R Magic cards...I saved every one on a thumb drive somewhere....

Four boxes protect liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #156 on: December 28, 2011, 02:09:41 AM »
Holy shit, I had forgotten about the AR Magic Cards. Post them up!!

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

James

• Meh
« Reply #157 on: December 28, 2011, 03:27:23 AM »
Check the History thread....:mrgreen:
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #158 on: December 28, 2011, 07:05:34 AM »
As far as being flame bait, being an admin now cuts no mustard with me.  I remember when you were a lowly peon Bill.  Somewhere I have a picture of a Grand Prix with a scoop of ice cream on it.  I will find it, I will post it.  It will also be along with a lot of A-R Magic cards...I saved every one on a thumb drive somewhere....

In case you've missed it, I'm not involved in this.  Leave me the fuck out of this.

As I said before, Rule 0 doesn't mean the staff is immune to the rules.  I'm also going to be interested in seeing how people are going to react the next time someone is banned by anyone involved in that thread for the exact same behavior they exhibited.

By the way, Hextic is appealing her ban based off the ban appeals allowance we have.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #159 on: December 28, 2011, 07:15:02 AM »
He was poking fun at you, so don't jump down his throat. I know it's hard to tell when James is being playful and when he's being an asshole, but this isn't one of those times. :lol:

This is a unique case, and as always every instance will be handled as a case by case basis. Rules and guidelines are in place for a reason, sure, but I look at it more like things that set precedence. We have had a lot of people here in the past whose entire reason here was to do nothing but cause drama/attention whore/start shit between members. Frame16a was one. I'm sure I can name more - in fact, no less than 10, if I thought about it.

And ban appeal won't work. Nobody is going to let it back in - and even if it comes back, do you think the situation will change? It just wants to feel vindicated. Fuck that.

YOU WERE BANNED. MOVE ON TO ANOTHER PART OF THE INTERNET. FUCK.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 07:15:39 AM by dotCom »

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #160 on: December 28, 2011, 09:22:12 AM »
Chopper Chuck never even caught a ban :lol:

His name was Meatywand.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #161 on: December 28, 2011, 09:27:02 AM »
Did he not? Well, consider this retroactive abortion.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #162 on: December 28, 2011, 09:43:48 AM »
I don't think so....I know Sheeprapist did for wanting to rape and murder most of AR....but not sure about Chuck. Hextic got annoying, but we've had much more annoying members in the past. I just think you didn't want to share the spotlight with another "girl" on here.....nope can't keep straight face :lol:

His name was Meatywand.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #163 on: December 28, 2011, 10:02:27 AM »
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AY GURL LET ME SQUIRTLE ON THEM --- NOPE

James

• Meh
« Reply #164 on: December 28, 2011, 12:33:16 PM »
He was poking fun at you, so don't jump down his throat. I know it's hard to tell when James is being playful and when he's being an asshole, but this isn't one of those times. :lol:

That's always been Bill's hallmark :mrgreen:  It's his endearing quality. 

Though you should remember: AR is the internet crack dealer, they ALWAYS come back.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #165 on: December 28, 2011, 09:18:28 PM »
That's always been Bill's hallmark :mrgreen:  It's his endearing quality. 

No, the truth is I don't care if you were playing around, I was not involved with what happened, and I don't want to be even remotely linked to it.

FoMoGo

• Super Administrator
    • Gas and Lead
« Reply #166 on: December 28, 2011, 10:34:38 PM »
No, the truth is I don't care if you were playing around, I was not involved with what happened, and I don't want to be even remotely linked to it.
You should have thought of that before you took her out for dinner, movies... and a shave. :mrgreen:

Jim
http://www.turbopinto.com/images/ar/asshole.jpg
Old avatar: http://www.turbopinto.com/images/ar/jimsmall.jpg
http://gasandlead.wordpress.com
Moral of this lesson:
Don't get in any gun fights with buffalo hunters. There ain't no such thing as cover.