Author Topic: GTR  (Read 10338 times)

GTR

Re: GTR
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2010, 02:36:13 PM »
You're a piece of stuck up shit from Toronto that thinks you're better than everyone else.  Your traffic is horrid.  The cost of living is atrocious.  And you have to pay to park... ANYWHERE.  Hamilton has steel plants by the highway, yes, but if you were adventurous enough to go a tad bit south, you bastard, you'd realize that it's a nice city.  At least I can drive somewhere, without getting in a jam, and not spend a fortune on parking. :mrgreen:

For the record, I don't own a station wagon.  THIS is a station wagon.  I have a wagon, or sports wagon if you'd rather.  And owning a wagon ROCKS.  I can take 4 people and their luggage anywhere for a weekend in comfort.  Better yet, try having sex in the back of your Skyline :lol:

Let me set you straight because all the fumes mixed with the piss water served at the hamilton taverns must have rendered you retarded, Im from mississauga so I dont have to pay to park anywhere and when i do I dont have to worry about gangsters hopped up on gas coming by to steal my wheels. I rarely sit in traffic, but how does the QEW look when you get all the americans coming over and the construction on the qew near the bridge is really nice.

And I have a vehicle for that its called a land rover, I can load 7 people into it, there luggage, and enough supplies to survive in a jungle for weeks while going on a crazy off road adventure.

and as for sex in the skyline, your mom and I managed to pull it off so it is possibleOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSNAP

:)
I used to be G.T.S-T
You should have shit in your hand and threw it at him.

JD

• Ambitious, but rubbish
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2010, 03:00:52 PM »
I :lol: 'd and approve

Quote from: meatywand
Mr. Bagged Milk Maaaaahzda. :lol:

Johnny Butt

• Ask me about my will to survive.
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2010, 08:37:07 PM »
Oh lawd Canayjan hate up in hurr.

Both of you should move to Richmond Hill.  We are very quickly running out of white people and need a re-up.

GTR

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2010, 02:31:21 AM »
Oh lawd Canayjan hate up in hurr.

Both of you should move to Richmond Hill.  We are very quickly running out of white people and need a re-up.

I used to be G.T.S-T
You should have shit in your hand and threw it at him.

Johnny Butt

• Ask me about my will to survive.
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2010, 12:58:08 PM »

Huh.

I've never really seen the back of one before :lol:

But seriously, good point.