Author Topic: Southwest AR Meet [UT, AZ, NV, NM, SOCAL]  (Read 12452 times)

dotCom

• Super Administrator
  • rocks fall, EVERYONE DIES
Re: Southwest AR Meet [UT, AZ, NV, NM, SOCAL]
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2011, 08:51:11 PM »
Pics

Edit: Nevermind, you know what? Don't care. You're awesome.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 08:56:19 PM by dotCom »

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

Scuba

• My Website
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2011, 02:28:07 PM »
Pics

Edit: Nevermind, you know what? Don't care. You're awesome.
Of me? Honey, I'm gorgeous, no worries.

Scuba

• My Website
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2011, 02:36:26 PM »
P.S. You're awesome too!

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2011, 11:34:32 PM »
If I come to WA for a week can we go to Forks so I can take a shit on every inch of it for being in that stupid Twilight book? :D

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

Scuba

• My Website
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2011, 02:06:22 AM »
If I come to WA for a week can we go to Forks so I can take a shit on every inch of it for being in that stupid Twilight book? :D

Absolutely.

Scuba

• My Website
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2011, 02:12:20 AM »
P.S. If you came to Washington for a week we could do anything you wanted!  :naughty:

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2011, 02:23:52 AM »
Cool. I want to buy a bunch of flowers even though I hate flowers but I was told that the flower market there is cheap and amazing. Also, I want to take a ferry to an island and stay at a hotel that looks like the one from Harper's Island except without all of the murdering. And I want to see the stacks.

Scuba

• My Website
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2011, 02:35:50 AM »
Cool. I want to buy a bunch of flowers even though I hate flowers but I was told that the flower market there is cheap and amazing. Also, I want to take a ferry to an island and stay at a hotel that looks like the one from Harper's Island except without all of the murdering. And I want to see the stacks.
Stacks?

Also, in the spring time Mt. Vernon has a tulip festival.  I'm told that the fields surrounding I5 are just full of tulips as far as you can see...  There's plenty of stuff to do up here, a week won't cover it all. You like hiking?

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2011, 02:38:34 AM »
You're.. kidding, right? I'm taking fucking 880mg of naproxen a DAY because I won't stop fucking climbing the mountains in my neighborhood despite how much pain I'm in (literally they are mountains, I love Arizona). Also, tulips are my most favourite flower ever aside from azalea and wisteria omggggg

Stacks: http://www.wallpaperweb.org/wallpaper/nature/1600x1200/Sea_Stacks_Bandon_Oregon.jpg
http://www.beachconnection.net/news/serstk0506_07011.htm

So.. pretty

Scuba

• My Website
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2011, 03:33:47 AM »
You're.. kidding, right? I'm taking fucking 880mg of naproxen a DAY because I won't stop fucking climbing the mountains in my neighborhood despite how much pain I'm in (literally they are mountains, I love Arizona). Also, tulips are my most favourite flower ever aside from azalea and wisteria omggggg

Stacks: http://www.wallpaperweb.org/wallpaper/nature/1600x1200/Sea_Stacks_Bandon_Oregon.jpg
http://www.beachconnection.net/news/serstk0506_07011.htm

So.. pretty
Pain?  Maybe I don't understand, you're in pain because you climb mountains?  And yes, we can goto the stacks...

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2011, 03:39:39 AM »
Check your PM.

Scuba

• My Website
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2011, 02:02:54 AM »
2 questions Osama.

1. Will we have children as a married couple?

2. What is the realistic possibility of a SW AR Meet for the Grand Canyon?

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2011, 04:34:03 AM »
 1: I would rather take a bullet to the brain and live in a fucking Terry Schaivo coma while you argue with my parents about pulling the plug. In other words, there is no chance. None. At all. And in fact, if I ever get health insurance, my first purchase will be ripping my tubes out to solder them so that they can't produce any offspring that I'll eventually have to drown (that is if I don't freefall down a flight of stairs first).
2: I'm down for the GC. It's not that far from me, so as long as we plan at least a week in advance I can swing it. That's just enough time for me to shake any other plans off.

You could have texted me for the first question. :lol:

Scuba

• My Website
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2011, 11:27:52 AM »
You could have texted me for the first question. :lol:

1a. I like to stir up trouble, had I texted it to you nobody would have known!
1b. Thats too bad, cuz we would have made a great team!

2.  I'm in no hurry, but would like to keep it on the radar for potential trips...

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2011, 01:34:55 PM »
Honey, everyone here that I talk to on a semi-regular basis knows I don't want kids. It's not new news. :lol: It seems like a lot of guys want a girl whose qualifications include "mindless incubator" though. Sorry, not into hosting parasites. Too busy being "selfish" and living the life I have.

Mick

« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2011, 12:02:25 AM »
Honey, everyone here that I talk to on a semi-regular basis knows I don't want kids. It's not new news. :lol: It seems like a lot of guys want a girl whose qualifications include "mindless incubator" though. Sorry, not into hosting parasites. Too busy being "selfish" and living the life I have.

Just so you know I don;t want kids either.  :naughty:

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2011, 01:56:26 AM »
He proposed.

Scuba

• My Website
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2011, 11:50:19 AM »
 :dancer: :idb:

MadFairlane

« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2011, 04:12:17 AM »
So should I waltz in here now and seduce with my Aussie Accent... lol
1967 Ford Fairlane - Sold
2011 Mazda BT50 - Current
2008 Toyota Aurion ZR6 - Sold
2017 Mazda CX-9 GT - Wifes

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2011, 02:22:43 PM »
Nah. I had my fill from MacLeod's Daughters. Speaking of, they'd better put that shit back on Netflix before I get angry.