Author Topic: AMC  (Read 18194 times)

Caryn

• Super Administrator
Re: AMC
« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2010, 10:52:47 AM »
I think the thing that has actually changed Nick is that the Staff actually supports each others decisions on rulings. The rules ARE more strictly enforced. None of them have changed(including the homophobic rule...only now we won't filter it) but it seems people think we have turned this into some Nazi board. In time it will straighten itself out. Either people will get their panties out of a bunch or we will help them by showing them the door.
  Go take a sugar-frosted FUCK off the end of my dick.

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2010, 11:01:06 AM »
I guess some long time members sort of feel like A-R belongs to them... so any alteration in the way things are run sets them off for some reason. Oh well, you're right, it will straighten itself out in time.

Caryn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2010, 11:08:07 AM »
*please note this is in NO way meant to come across as argumentative*
First let me thank the people that have made this transition smooth.

This place does belong to the members. Jim and Onyx bought the site as a way to keep it a home for everyone here. I feel that we are very open to implementing the things that the people here want. We have created new forums for people to let loose. We have created forums for the wants and hobbies of the people here. All we ask for is the respect on the homophobic and racist remarks and respect in general. Looking back over the last month since the change over, (and not to speak for the entire staff) but I know I feel like we bought it for the enjoyment of every one. Some have taken it upon themselves to come in and shit all over the floor. I personally don't feel it is fair to the people here..nor is it the type of person we want here.
I do feel that the deliberate breaking of the rules, trolling the staff, priding themselves on being a complete asshat is a huge slap in the face to the new owners. But then again that is just my .02
  Go take a sugar-frosted FUCK off the end of my dick.

Rammstein4Ever

« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2010, 08:50:49 AM »
h0ly sheeeet, what the hell happened... any link to frames madness? I must have missed it.  :lol:

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2010, 09:08:36 AM »
h0ly sheeeet, what the hell happened... any link to frames madness? I must have missed it.  :lol:

Frame, oddly enough, is the only one who has come to myself, Jim, and Caryn to apologize for being an ass.  I then asked Jim, Caryn, and Wookie if he could return as he requested (since I told him I would).  So far two answers have been yes, still waiting to hear from one other admin.

Everyone seems to be getting uptight and backlashing because they haven't adjusted to the shift in strictness. I don't think A-R is any more strict than it ever was before - i just think it's more strict on certain things and less strict on others.

Bet/hope that in a few weeks time this shit settles down, this place won't be the same without Meaty, AMC or Mosh.

I don't think Mosh and Meaty are permabanned.  I know AMC is.

Kalgorn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2010, 11:58:52 AM »
Meaty's just on a week as far as I know.

2002 Silverado | 1995 Talon TSi AWD | 1989 Prelude Si 4WS

Mr. Luos

• HERRO
« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2010, 12:20:17 PM »
Frame, oddly enough, is the only one who has come to myself, Jim, and Caryn to apologize for being an ass.  I then asked Jim, Caryn, and Wookie if he could return as he requested (since I told him I would).  So far two answers have been yes, still waiting to hear from one other admin.
Awww fuck...

This isn't gonna end well.  Again.
2009 BMW 335i

2008 Chevy TBSS. Just a riced 440HP SUV. SOLD

Riced '99 Trans Am WS.6 SOLD
Dropped, wheels, slow.

Moshkenstein

« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2010, 10:42:04 PM »
I'm not banned.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2010, 10:44:58 PM »
Awww fuck...

This isn't gonna end well.  Again.

Well, if he acts like, as Caryn put it, Cybil again then he won't be back.
I'm not banned.

NOW YOU ARE!!

Just kidding :mrgreen:

jeepinator

• Could you describe the Ruckus, sir?
« Reply #59 on: August 21, 2010, 11:39:23 PM »
Well, if he acts like, as Caryn put it, Cybil again then he won't be back.

:lol: oh thats just bad

dotCom

• Super Administrator
  • rocks fall, EVERYONE DIES
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2010, 11:46:23 PM »
Oh, come on. There are a lot of people that wouldn't even catch the Cybil reference. I'm sure he LOLd. :lol:

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

Moshkenstein

« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2010, 09:44:23 AM »

NOW YOU ARE!!

Just kidding :mrgreen:

I actually expected that someone might ban me for the lulz, but then someone might flame the admins complaining about how unfair it is. :lol: