Author Topic: AMC  (Read 17673 times)

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
Re: AMC
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2010, 11:10:32 PM »
I don't remember, and I actually left for about two years because I had someone show up at my house and get a gun pointed in their face. I cut most of my net activity off at that point, actually. Oddly enough, there is an entire year after my motorcycle accident that I can't fucking recall at all. :(

I remember, because it was an awesome job of baiting :lol:

FoMoGo

• Super Administrator
    • Gas and Lead
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2010, 11:12:54 PM »
Well... you ARE a master baiter...

Jim
http://www.turbopinto.com/images/ar/asshole.jpg
Old avatar: http://www.turbopinto.com/images/ar/jimsmall.jpg
http://gasandlead.wordpress.com
Moral of this lesson:
Don't get in any gun fights with buffalo hunters. There ain't no such thing as cover.

Moshkenstein

« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2010, 12:29:40 AM »
Look at you bunch of lame ducks whining at each other on the internets. I laugh at your inability to let this kind of crap just roll off your backs. I bet if we all unexpectedly found ourselves locked in a room together there would only be a handful of us who would NOT take this arbitrary crap to heart and be jerks in real life. Some may say I'm ignorant, but atleast I'm not some internet fag fagging shit up like a fag infested fagwad fagging about how so-and-so fag hurt my faggy feelings with their faggotry. Go fag yourselves in the fag.

Now if you all don't feel silly for acting like douchebags (Read: Fags) then atleast that damn word should have lost all meaning and no longer sound like a word and you can get over rule 16a bitching crap.

:bends over, drops pants and awaits ban stick:  Sexual enuendo?

RoR

• AH AH AH, NOT WITHOUT THE PASSWORD
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2010, 02:17:44 AM »
I don't remember, and I actually left for about two years because I had someone show up at my house and get a gun pointed in their face. I cut most of my net activity off at that point, actually. Oddly enough, there is an entire year after my motorcycle accident that I can't fucking recall at all. :(

Holy shit, Kristene! Glad that wasn't me... I probably would have shit myself!

dotCom

• Super Administrator
  • rocks fall, EVERYONE DIES
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2010, 04:08:46 AM »
Holy shit, Kristene! Glad that wasn't me... I probably would have shit myself!

Yeah, I don't play around about people hanging on my territory. That poor Baby Eagle has gotten a workout since we moved here; every sound I think is someone in the house. Sophie doesn't bark at me or Chris, so when she spouts off at 2 AM, I am coming down armed. Chris has basically told anyone who decides to 'drop by' that they had better announce the shit out of themselves or stay outside until we get to the door because two feet in the house and they've become target practice.

Paranoia, I has it.

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2010, 05:15:03 AM »
Look at you bunch of lame ducks whining at each other on the internets. I laugh at your inability to let this kind of crap just roll off your backs. I bet if we all unexpectedly found ourselves locked in a room together there would only be a handful of us who would NOT take this arbitrary crap to heart and be jerks in real life. Some may say I'm ignorant, but atleast I'm not some internet fag fagging shit up like a fag infested fagwad fagging about how so-and-so fag hurt my faggy feelings with their faggotry. Go fag yourselves in the fag.

Now if you all don't feel silly for acting like douchebags (Read: Fags) then atleast that damn word should have lost all meaning and no longer sound like a word and you can get over rule 16a bitching crap.

Knock it the FUCK off.  That's not funny and while I'm sure you think this is your personal playground, there are rules and if you aren't going to follow them, then you'll be following AMC and Framescrape.

Kalgorn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2010, 08:07:16 AM »

Had you read the rules, you would know that the word "fag" isn't allowed even in the Flame Forum.

2002 Silverado | 1995 Talon TSi AWD | 1989 Prelude Si 4WS

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2010, 08:21:42 AM »
Had you read the rules, you would know that the word "fag" isn't allowed even in the Flame Forum.

He knows the rules.  That's the problem.

Caryn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2010, 08:38:01 AM »
I banned him last night for it. I just forgot to post that I did.
  Go take a sugar-frosted FUCK off the end of my dick.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2010, 01:14:47 PM »
:lol: I was pretty shocked after all of the debating that he even went through with that post. It's pretty common knowledge now the fruit word will get you band.

Have you guys decided not to use a filter for it, I guess?

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

Kalgorn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2010, 02:30:30 PM »

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2010, 03:27:36 PM »
Thanks for the link, I probably never would have seen that otherwise. I understand the reasoning behind not using the filter, I just don't know why we ever even bothered with one instead of enforcing the bans from the start back when.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2010, 04:25:05 PM »
Thanks for the link, I probably never would have seen that otherwise. I understand the reasoning behind not using the filter, I just don't know why we ever even bothered with one instead of enforcing the bans from the start back when.

That was up to Phu and Max.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2010, 05:57:00 PM »
It seems to have been a catch-all net to ban people who you knew'd be inclined to use it and didn't want around anyways.

:lol:

Luckily I have found words that are just as good for my insult list.

Kalgorn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2010, 06:33:40 PM »
It seems to have been a catch-all net to ban people who you knew'd be inclined to use it and didn't want around anyways.

:lol:

Luckily I have found words that are just as good for my insult list.

Well, there really isn't an excuse. That's why the rules are there. They're very clear.

16a. Racist and homophobic comments are forbidden . If you do it, you will be doghoused. If it continues, you WILL be banned. Words in picture contents DO count, and fall under this rule. Post accordingly.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2010, 06:53:07 PM »
You must have that thing queued up on your clipboard. I was making a comment that clearly was in jest. :lol:

Kalgorn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2010, 07:00:46 PM »
Nah. I went to the rules thread and grabbed it. My comment was only in response to the first part of your post. I don't mind if you find other ways to insult people. :lol:

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2010, 07:03:42 PM »
Nah. I went to the rules thread and grabbed it. My comment was only in response to the first part of your post. I don't mind if you find other ways to insult people. :lol:

You'd better not mind, or I will not dazzle you further with my compound words.

Assbucket. :lol:

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2010, 09:42:10 PM »
Damn, I leave for 5 days and all hell breaks loose...

ling427ttvette

« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2010, 11:44:45 PM »
Damn, I leave for 5 days and all hell breaks loose...

Hey, at least you weren't the center of attention for this one. :lol:

And I'll be honest, I lol'd at Mosh's post.

Gremlin

« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2010, 12:20:46 AM »
I thought this flame was about the #4 Domestic auto maker

This threads fails to deliver :(

Joshua

• Muffler Men Do It Till They're Exhausted
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2010, 01:08:31 AM »
I thought this flame was about the #4 Domestic auto maker

This threads fails to deliver :(

It took me a few seconds to figure out who the #4 Domestic auto maker is/was....even with it plastered all over this thread. D'oh.

As for all this hullabaloo....Rule 16a will not bode well for me, though usually I am more subtle and less direct than most in voicing my opinions....
...and either quite drinking or quite posting because you're going into some sort of weird AMERICA 1776 FUCK YEAH mode.

Moshkenstein

« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2010, 07:52:38 AM »
Hey, at least you weren't the center of attention for this one. :lol:

And I'll be honest, I lol'd at Mosh's post.

Mission accomplished.  8)

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2010, 08:08:30 AM »

Mission accomplished.  8)

Yeah, because it's cool to disrespect someone who kept this site from going to Jared and runs it for your entertainment...for free.

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2010, 10:48:11 AM »
Yeah, because it's cool to disrespect someone who kept this site from going to Jared and runs it for your entertainment...for free.

Everyone seems to be getting uptight and backlashing because they haven't adjusted to the shift in strictness. I don't think A-R is any more strict than it ever was before - i just think it's more strict on certain things and less strict on others.

Bet/hope that in a few weeks time this shit settles down, this place won't be the same without Meaty, AMC or Mosh.