Author Topic: AMC  (Read 17270 times)

Kalgorn

• Super Administrator
AMC
« on: August 17, 2010, 07:06:41 PM »
Someone needs to make a forum with many of the same people where this silly shit aren't even fathomed as rules...

Oh, wait.. there is one, only nobody posts on it.   :-\

Then go there. Shut the fuck up, go there, and stay there if things are so bad here. I am sick of seeing you whine and complain about how AR is being run. You did it before the wipe and things haven't changed. Very few people have an issue with how AR works. You are one of those few. Oddly enough, two more of the few have been banned (one for a week, the other permanent). So why is everyone else able to get by without bitching and moaning that we're so strict here?

Again, if it's so bad, just go away. Not a single person will miss your bullshit. You bring nothing to the table except an attitude.

2002 Silverado | 1995 Talon TSi AWD | 1989 Prelude Si 4WS

dotCom

• Super Administrator
  • rocks fall, EVERYONE DIES
Re: AMC
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 10:49:11 PM »
God, this again?

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 10:53:56 PM »
Then go there. Shut the fuck up, go there, and stay there if things are so bad here. I am sick of seeing you whine and complain about how AR is being run. You did it before the wipe and things haven't changed. Very few people have an issue with how AR works. You are one of those few. Oddly enough, two more of the few have been banned (one for a week, the other permanent). So why is everyone else able to get by without bitching and moaning that we're so strict here?

Again, if it's so bad, just go away. Not a single person will miss your bullshit. You bring nothing to the table except an attitude.

I don't know that Meaty has an issue with us, so much as he just likes to cause hell :lol:

AMC

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2010, 11:50:42 PM »
Who's bitching?  I was pointing out that there are other places to go.  If they can't go a day without calling someone a fag or whatever, then they can go to GH or something. Some of the rules are silly, but I follow them anyway because 99% of it is qualitah.  Even Jim straight flaming me on the old board, I thought was funny (something about a douchebag pic iirc).

The only thing I've complained about in regards to AR being run was the way Onyx did it... but even that's seemed to have gotten better -- improvements in short term memory and comprehension -- that kind of thing.  In fact, Onyx seems to have been relatively cured of whatever pent up aggression he had.  I'm wondering if there's a body of a young Asian boy in a ditch somewhere, actually (I really hope it was either therapy or self-realization, though).  I'm not sure why you're trying so hard to find a reason to put yourself on my bad side.  You have to be really really really fucking stupid or ignorant for that to happen.  Hell, I even consider Mosh well on my good side and look how ignorant he is.  You just not have enough enemies or something?  Bored?  :lol:

Now if you'd like to dig up where I was just bitching about AR or how it is run in general, then please do so.  Otherwise you're just blowing some unidentifiable, foul-smelling steam -- in which case, mankind has invented the toothbrush.

Yeah, there are some things that could probably be done better -- same with any website run by regular Joes.  Big fucking deal.

Not to go too far off topic, but is "numchuck" disease an STD?

(For the record, this was my 100th post... good job setting the example, champ)  ;)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 12:02:44 AM by AMC »

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 12:52:34 AM »
Who's bitching?  I was pointing out that there are other places to go.  If they can't go a day without calling someone a fag or whatever, then they can go to GH or something. Some of the rules are silly, but I follow them anyway because 99% of it is qualitah.  Even Jim straight flaming me on the old board, I thought was funny (something about a douchebag pic iirc).

The only thing I've complained about in regards to AR being run was the way Onyx did it... but even that's seemed to have gotten better -- improvements in short term memory and comprehension -- that kind of thing.  In fact, Onyx seems to have been relatively cured of whatever pent up aggression he had.  I'm wondering if there's a body of a young Asian boy in a ditch somewhere, actually (I really hope it was either therapy or self-realization, though).  I'm not sure why you're trying so hard to find a reason to put yourself on my bad side.  You have to be really really really fucking stupid or ignorant for that to happen.  Hell, I even consider Mosh well on my good side and look how ignorant he is.  You just not have enough enemies or something?  Bored?  :lol:

Now if you'd like to dig up where I was just bitching about AR or how it is run in general, then please do so.  Otherwise you're just blowing some unidentifiable, foul-smelling steam -- in which case, mankind has invented the toothbrush.

Yeah, there are some things that could probably be done better -- same with any website run by regular Joes.  Big fucking deal.

Not to go too far off topic, but is "numchuck" disease an STD?

(For the record, this was my 100th post... good job setting the example, champ)  ;)

Your 100th post doesn't count, you're not a new users, and you know what, I'm tired of the personal attacks from you.  See ya.

jeepinator

• Could you describe the Ruckus, sir?
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 02:08:26 AM »
flame forum man!

Scotty

• AR LATE NIGHT CLUB
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 04:49:47 AM »
Your 100th post doesn't count, you're not a new users, and you know what, I'm tired of the personal attacks from you.  See ya.

So wait... are we getting banned in the flame forum now?
Please, please, please, let me get what I want. Lord knows it would be the first time.
Quote from: sponty
I have no taste and blow dogs for quarters.
"in the depths were old ones lie, perhaps death itself may one day die"

Kalgorn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2010, 07:26:59 AM »
Who's bitching?  I was pointing out that there are other places to go.  If they can't go a day without calling someone a fag or whatever, then they can go to GH or something. Some of the rules are silly, but I follow them anyway because 99% of it is qualitah.  Even Jim straight flaming me on the old board, I thought was funny (something about a douchebag pic iirc).

The only thing I've complained about in regards to AR being run was the way Onyx did it... but even that's seemed to have gotten better -- improvements in short term memory and comprehension -- that kind of thing.  In fact, Onyx seems to have been relatively cured of whatever pent up aggression he had.  I'm wondering if there's a body of a young Asian boy in a ditch somewhere, actually (I really hope it was either therapy or self-realization, though).  I'm not sure why you're trying so hard to find a reason to put yourself on my bad side.  You have to be really really really fucking stupid or ignorant for that to happen.  Hell, I even consider Mosh well on my good side and look how ignorant he is.  You just not have enough enemies or something?  Bored?  :lol:

Now if you'd like to dig up where I was just bitching about AR or how it is run in general, then please do so.  Otherwise you're just blowing some unidentifiable, foul-smelling steam -- in which case, mankind has invented the toothbrush.

Yeah, there are some things that could probably be done better -- same with any website run by regular Joes.  Big fucking deal.

Bullshit. I've seen enough of your posts to know that that wasn't your point of view. However, I can't dig up those posts since they are from before the reset. This is the only one I've seen since the wipe, but it was enough to bother me.

And what the fuck do I care if I'm on your 'bad side'? What are you going to do? You've got nothing to call me out on.

I'm just sick of seeing the unprovoked negativity towards AR. I see it all over RH (not from you), and it's ridiculous. People talk shit about AR, but they keep coming back.

revolt015

• (;ω;`)WHATS GOING ON(゜д゜;)
    • (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ︵ ┻━━┻
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2010, 08:35:52 AM »
I more or less just question some of the administrations decisions.

Like banning people for flaming in the flame forum.

_(: 3 ⌒゙)_ (⌐■‿■)  し(*・∀・)/ The valves and the piston had a little party and they all ended up with a hangover. d(˚∇˚d)  (n∀)η ε=ε=ε=┌(;*Д`)ノ

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2010, 08:47:24 AM »
I more or less just question some of the administrations decisions.

Like banning people for flaming in the flame forum.

Don't take any offense to this, or take this as a flame or that I'm pissed at you, but I don't care if you question it.  I got tired of him pulling shit like that on me constantly.  I'm only going to let that slide so long.  AMC should consider himself lucky that I let it slide as long as I did, and believe me, I let it slide a long time.  It also was not just in the flame forum that he did this shit.  Add to that the fact that someone else questioned why he was here in the admin section (several someones), plus that fact that he was nothing more than a troll on the site and it was going to happen at some point.  For him it happened here with him again dragging me into something that I didn't have anything to do with in regards to him.  I can bring him back, but the next time he fucks up, which won't be long, I'll just end up banning him again.

revolt015

• (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ︵ ┻━━┻
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2010, 09:01:37 AM »
No offense taken, man. I just think if he does do it repeatedly, wait until he does it outside the flame forum. You're really not getting people on your side if you're banning him for what he said in here.

Whole site seems to have become ban-happy these past two days. I personally blame Framescrape.

_(: 3 ⌒゙)_ (⌐■‿■)  し(*・∀・)/ The valves and the piston had a little party and they all ended up with a hangover. d(˚∇˚d)  (n∀)η ε=ε=ε=┌(;*Д`)ノ

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2010, 09:04:39 AM »
No offense taken, man. I just think if he does do it repeatedly, wait until he does it outside the flame forum. You're really not getting people on your side if you're banning him for what he said in here.

Whole site seems to have become ban-happy these past two days. I personally blame Framescrape.

I've banned two, AMC and Frame.  Jim banned Iroc and someone else.  Caryn banned Meaty.  It just happened that they all came at the same time.  Those are the only long term ones.  The rest were like, day here, dh, day there, etc.

revolt015

• (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ︵ ┻━━┻
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2010, 09:20:41 AM »
Depending on how big a fan you are of them, you could question Iroc and AMCs bans. You could also take Jim's comments to me and Venom in that homosexuality thread as ban threats, though we did nothing out of the ordinary for this site. Goofing off is normal here, and it probably won't be the last time a "FREE ______" avatar/sig is used.

Kalgorn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2010, 12:42:11 PM »
Frame wasn't banned specifically for the "Free Meaty" signature. That was just the last straw.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2010, 02:20:21 PM »
Frame also went apeshit to get banned. :lol:

I'm pretty proud of my Free Meaty sig, especially considering he was the one who bought the Monopoly Man Free Weezy t-shirt in the first place. I'm keeping it relevant.

I remember when I got lit up every other day here and actually got a personal stalker resulting from the staff's inaction about 6 years ago. It's a pretty different scene, now. I could do without the stalkers, always, but I guess it pisses me off a little to know that some of us got hung out to dry and now everyone's under the love and peace umbrella.

Meaty is a raging asshole, so he isn't included. But he's funny, and he's my friend, so I'm going to at least rock my avatar, even if I don't defend his actions.

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

Caryn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2010, 03:03:58 PM »

I remember when I got lit up every other day here and actually got a personal stalker resulting from the staff's inaction about 6 years ago. It's a pretty different scene, now. I could do without the stalkers, always, but I guess it pisses me off a little to know that some of us got hung out to dry and now everyone's under the love and peace umbrella.

Change in ownership, more discussion among Admins and staff can do that.
  Go take a sugar-frosted FUCK off the end of my dick.

Chopper Chuck

• ^Awesomeness^
    • Rice Patrol
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2010, 03:12:03 PM »
So wait, who here is permabanned and who isn't?  I know Nutscrape effectively ruined any chance he might have had of returning, but I assume Meaty is coming back?  What about IROC and AMC?
FUNCTION > FORM
"If you're not going fast, you're a dumbass!"
Proud owner of GT5 Collector's Edition

Caryn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2010, 03:18:57 PM »
I banned Meaty..1 week. I also know Frame was a permaban. I didn't do the rest, so you will have to ask Onyx and Jim.
  Go take a sugar-frosted FUCK off the end of my dick.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2010, 04:01:42 PM »
Caryn, you weren't even here when that stuff happened, so I don't expect you to know about the shit that transpired, obviously, hence why I'm not faulting anyone. In fact, if you had been around I have a funny feeling it wouldn't have ever gone as far as it did.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2010, 06:40:58 PM »
Caryn, you weren't even here when that stuff happened, so I don't expect you to know about the shit that transpired, obviously, hence why I'm not faulting anyone. In fact, if you had been around I have a funny feeling it wouldn't have ever gone as far as it did.

We weren't always allowed a free hand back then either.  If you recall, you and I did setup a sting operation of sorts to get said stalker to flame you on the forums, thus revealing himself, when he snuck back on under a different name ;)

Kalgorn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2010, 06:43:13 PM »
The reason shit like that doesn't happen anymore is due to the new owners wanting the forums to be a more mature place. Sure, there's still going to be fart jokes and lots of sarcasm, but the goal was to have a board where people could join and actually feel welcome as opposed to joining and being flamed out the door in just a few posts.

Cy

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2010, 06:51:46 PM »
poop head

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2010, 06:52:31 PM »
poop head

Look who's talking, Mr. Poopy Pants

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2010, 08:05:06 PM »
We weren't always allowed a free hand back then either.  If you recall, you and I did setup a sting operation of sorts to get said stalker to flame you on the forums, thus revealing himself, when he snuck back on under a different name ;)

I don't remember, and I actually left for about two years because I had someone show up at my house and get a gun pointed in their face. I cut most of my net activity off at that point, actually. Oddly enough, there is an entire year after my motorcycle accident that I can't fucking recall at all. :(

Cy

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2010, 09:45:14 PM »
Look who's talking, Mr. Poopy Pants

Go get your fuckin shine box