Author Topic: Facebook.  (Read 10074 times)

Darcsun

Facebook.
« on: August 16, 2011, 01:44:37 AM »
Isn't it the most stupid, god awful thing?  I mean, you got all your friends and family on it... and you get to hear all of their retarded world views.  And you got to be nice to them about it, no matter how dumb fuck it sounds.

Daemon

Re: Facebook.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 02:19:26 AM »
I don't have to be nice to anyone. I'm not that dishonest.

FoMoGo

• Super Administrator
    • Gas and Lead
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 07:36:49 AM »
I don't have to be nice to anyone. I'm not that dishonest.
Thats my view... as some people on mine will testify.

Jim
http://www.turbopinto.com/images/ar/asshole.jpg
Old avatar: http://www.turbopinto.com/images/ar/jimsmall.jpg
http://gasandlead.wordpress.com
Moral of this lesson:
Don't get in any gun fights with buffalo hunters. There ain't no such thing as cover.

Daemon

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 07:40:22 AM »
You have the greatest facebook posts in existence. :lol:

s-10 maniac

• Instigator of Thought.
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 08:43:45 AM »
I dont allow any of my family on my facebook.

Caryn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 08:50:41 AM »
I don't understand the being nice thing. IF these people are really your friends...they will take you as you are and accept what you have to say as being you.
I have very differing views from my friends and family, but I am not about to make a G rated version of me for them. If they don't like what I type, they can either ignore it, or delete me.
  Go take a sugar-frosted FUCK off the end of my dick.

Daemon

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2011, 09:27:13 AM »
Yep, Ive lost a bakers dozen worth of "friends" because I curse to much. Oh well.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2011, 10:52:23 AM »
I want to thank Jim, Caryn, Venom, Daemon and our MIA friend Raven for helping me make all my political ranting status post on FB into trolling gold.....niggas be getting IRL mad about some of that shit :lol: Especially that abortion fiasco the other day :lol:
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

Darcsun

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2011, 02:05:19 PM »
I've had to kick my sis and mom off my FB.  I got a distant cousin in Kentucky that said something so amazingly stupid, I't flipped me out.  Seriously, she raises horse for a living... yet she went on about economics and such.  I wouldn't question her knowlege of horses, and I wouldn't post about them since I don't know anything about em.

Yet, when it comes to stuff like economics and politics... suddenly everyone is an expert.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2011, 02:10:48 PM »
I like to argue politics, but I don't get butthurt if someone shoots me down with facts, the only family members I have on FB are my younger brother and a couple cousins my age, fuck the rest of the creepers looking for family reunion gossip :lol:

His name was Meatywand.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
  • rocks fall, EVERYONE DIES
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2011, 03:02:05 PM »
I want to thank Jim, Caryn, Venom, Daemon and our MIA friend Raven for helping me make all my political ranting status post on FB into trolling gold.....niggas be getting IRL mad about some of that shit :lol: Especially that abortion fiasco the other day :lol:

I thought that was Raven. :lol:

Yeah Cody, like your homeboy who said you had a hitler tattoo. Notice how he never commented again after I corrected him.. :lol:

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2011, 03:29:53 PM »
Its also nothing close to a Nazi War Eagle :lol:

His name was Meatywand.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2011, 03:33:16 PM »
like i said.. coat hanger scars. :lol:

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2011, 03:36:57 PM »
Oh man that was baaaaad :lol:

His name was Meatywand.

1fastII

• KWEH?!
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2011, 03:44:30 PM »
I need a link to this abortion thread! PM if need be!

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2011, 03:44:39 PM »
Yeah, that wasn't even half of what I was going to say. I'd like to point out that Deanna got into politics and evidently ate all of her competition.

Caryn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2011, 03:45:37 PM »
That abortion topic was hilarious to me. I about spit coffee across the living room when Raven asked Dot if she would have her aborted babies..I can't honestly remember the last time I laughed that hard.
  Go take a sugar-frosted FUCK off the end of my dick.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2011, 03:48:27 PM »
Deanna is smart as fuck though, and a nationally ranked debator. I respect her because she can usually bring the facts to the table, even if she is somewhat biased to her side. She's made me rage several times, but she can at least carry on an intelligent discourse unlike some of the people that pop up on my shit.

Mr. Gallimore: I posted that status last Friday I believe, 120 comments in 3 hours :lol:

His name was Meatywand.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2011, 03:54:06 PM »
Deanna is smart as fuck though, and a nationally ranked debator. I respect her because she can usually bring the facts to the table, even if she is somewhat biased to her side. She's made me rage several times, but she can at least carry on an intelligent discourse unlike some of the people that pop up on my shit.

Mr. Gallimore: I posted that status last Friday I believe, 120 comments in 3 hours :lol:

Really? Because all she seemed to do was scream "Baby killers!" but then have no answers when we offered her the unwanted children of the world. She's a nationally ranked debator because they're scared she'll revoke their season tickets to the Boonta Eve pod race.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2011, 04:06:26 PM »
She's also not all that fat in real life either, or wasn't last time I saw her. :lol: But I've seen her go toe to toe with professors on fiscal shit and score points so I respect her skillz yo :lol:

His name was Meatywand.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2011, 04:06:52 PM »
She's never allowed over or she will eat all my cake

edit: nevermind i will get king cake and tell her there are babies inside

LOL RELEVANT MARDI GRAS JOKE RELEVANT ABORTION JOKE.

1fastII

• KWEH?!
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2011, 04:08:54 PM »

:lol: Oh lawd!

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2011, 04:12:38 PM »
:lol: Oh lawd!

Yeah, it was pretty bad.

In my defense, I have a serious issue with pro-lifers because I have a recurring nightmare in which I am forced to carry a child to term by being chained to a radiator in an attic. I could describe it in extreme, graphic detail, and you'd vomit. It's BAD. As soon as I feel like someone is trying to tell me what I can and can't do involving my own body, especially since I've already asked doctor's to sterilize me (and they won't) really puts me into attack mode. I can't make the educated decision to end a pregnancy, I can't make the educated decision to end my reproductive rights, but for some reason I can have a baby and suck on the government tit for 18 years? Makes sense.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2011, 04:12:54 PM »
She's never allowed over or she will eat all my cake

edit: nevermind i will get king cake and tell her there are babies inside

LOL RELEVANT MARDI GRAS JOKE RELEVANT ABORTION JOKE.
Very well played :lol:

His name was Meatywand.

1fastII

• KWEH?!
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2011, 05:23:53 PM »
Yeah, it was pretty bad.

In my defense, I have a serious issue with pro-lifers because I have a recurring nightmare in which I am forced to carry a child to term by being chained to a radiator in an attic. I could describe it in extreme, graphic detail, and you'd vomit. It's BAD. As soon as I feel like someone is trying to tell me what I can and can't do involving my own body, especially since I've already asked doctor's to sterilize me (and they won't) really puts me into attack mode. I can't make the educated decision to end a pregnancy, I can't make the educated decision to end my reproductive rights, but for some reason I can have a baby and suck on the government tit for 18 years? Makes sense.

I almost never participate in conversations like that because both sides always end up pissed off at each other and neither's opinion has changed. If I do participate, it's to troll. I'm also going to pay more attention to Meaty's controversial threads on Facebook now because it seems it produces some gems of comments. :lol:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 05:25:53 PM by 1fastII »