Author Topic: "Hey"  (Read 2386 times)

camaro_man

• Instafucked
"Hey"
« on: July 21, 2011, 09:44:08 AM »
"I need you to come up here and do this guys job because he is a vagina and we cant seem to hire anyone who wont quit in 2 days."

That is, in a nutshell, pretty much what I was just told. Dont bother hiring someone who will hang around to do the job, just drag me away from all my shit I have to do and have me cover your ass....then bitch wondering why I dont have MY work done.
The Original.
camaro_man
Est. 2002

All war is deception.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
Re: "Hey"
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 09:47:07 AM »
Sounds just like when I was working at a quick lube shop....most of the scum they hired only lasted a couple weeks at most, fucking the rest of us that actually had a work ethic...
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 11:08:47 AM »
Yep, I get that too. Gotta reclean the body shop's details because they suck at it, gotta take care of cars for the lazy fucking salesmen, then get bitched at because I'm not getting enough of my own work done.

camaro_man

• Instafucked
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 12:22:03 PM »
It seems they have been scraping the bottom of the barrel lately. The last dipshit Eminem wannabe they hired faked sick every payday so he could leave as soon as he got hit check. The guy they had today to replace homie G quit, no apparent reason given. He lasted a total of 1.5 days. :lol:
The Original.
camaro_man
Est. 2002

All war is deception.

s-10 maniac

• Instigator of Thought.
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 01:22:04 PM »
Thats my job in a nutshell.  In my 2 months of working at my job, they've gone through roughly 15-20 temps.

[ChaosweaveR]

• lol Vtec
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2011, 01:28:43 PM »
New guy never even showed up for his first day at my shop. :lol:

But we've been so shorthanded...yeah, more money in my pocket, but it's getting old covering for two/three people missing.
-Chris-

2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe

ling427ttvette

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2011, 02:50:23 PM »
New guy never even showed up for his first day at my shop. :lol:

Had that happen several times when I worked at Goodyear and my boss was retarded enough to let them still work there. They always ended up being idiots that had no clue what was going on.

There was one guy, in the three years that I worked there.. he had left and came back over 6 times for various reasons. Couple times he got thrown in jail for driving with a suspended license(but yet he's driving cars in and out of a shop and test driving them on the road?!?!) and also for possession of something, other times he just left and never called, never told anyone why and a couple months later he would just suddenly be back working in the shop again. I hated that place so much, I still think that shop is the reason why I decided to get away from mechanicing as a career. Had I worked in a better shop, I'm pretty sure I'd still be doing it.

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2011, 03:16:07 PM »
If I'm not constantly telling my partner what needs to be done, he just sits back there in the wash bay. Just sits.

Wish I had that luxury.

Never had a car come back since I've worked here. Since he's started, we've had 5. 5 cars that he's done on his own.

If I start a car and go to lunch, he'll start on it and go back over what I already did, because apparently he has no idea what clean looks like.

Joshua

• Muffler Men Do It Till They're Exhausted
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2011, 06:26:59 PM »
Just collect your paycheck and CYA, F the rest. You get paid to do your job, not everybody else's.
...and either quite drinking or quite posting because you're going into some sort of weird AMERICA 1776 FUCK YEAH mode.

Daemon

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2011, 09:09:34 AM »
I wish someone would tell me to come cover their shit. Yeah, as soon as Im done here, btw that'll be overtime pay.

Gremlin

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2011, 09:07:24 PM »
I run my office with the SPD, like a Military operation. I assign the workload evenly among the staff. I send out Emails telling each employee what there job is. That way when a certain task is not getting done; I know who is not doing their assignments. 

I also do the same with staff I employ with my own businesses. I pay well, but do expect the work to be done. Each in employee has to pull their own weight.

When the staff is slacking off; so is the management.

camaro_man

• Instafucked
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2011, 09:40:03 AM »
My boss is sort of like that, he gives me help when I need it, though it is normally some lazy asshat who thinks they know how to do MY job better than me, and gets butthurt when I tell them otherwise. Id rather not have help at all when it comes to that. In the end they just end up slowing me down which just causes more problems.
The Original.
camaro_man
Est. 2002

All war is deception.