Author Topic: What?  (Read 28379 times)

[ChaosweaveR]

• lol Vtec
Re: What?
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2011, 08:31:24 AM »
It's whatever now. I don't give a fuck anymore.
-Chris-

2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe

Kalgorn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2011, 10:33:19 AM »
Jesus christ. Cry about it. Cry about your one day ban for being a dickhead (and backpedaling later) and breaking a rule.

Get over it.

2002 Silverado | 1995 Talon TSi AWD | 1989 Prelude Si 4WS

handle

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2011, 10:40:47 AM »
I am angry and in a bad mood. Please enjoy this shit I'm about take on you.

angry hampster

• Administrator
    • Lexa Photography
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2011, 11:51:14 AM »
Figured I'd put this here since there is no other real place to put it.

What exactly am I doing to piss everyone off? have really said shit to many people, maybe just one or two. But the admins seem to be jumping down my throat. What am I doing to piss people off? Flame me for it so I understand.

From your 'last posts' history:

Maybe it's because your posts are irritating?

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2011, 01:11:09 PM »
How are his posts anymore irritating than the other people posting the exact same shit? Somebody just seems to have a hate on for Mick lately.
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

Kalgorn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2011, 01:40:25 PM »
How are his posts anymore irritating than the other people posting the exact same shit? Somebody just seems to have a hate on for Mick lately.

The difference here is that Mick is basically throwing a fit about it and acting like a child because he was banned for doing something that other people are not doing. He decided to act like a complete dick in Max's thread and then backpedaled saying he was 'just joking' which is horseshit. If that was just some friendly ribbing, perhaps I've lost any and all meaning to what that is. I'm not the only one that feels this way either, hence his short, one-day ban that has got him all up in arms like everyone's out to get him.

And now these 'Fuck you, Mississippi Guy!' posts are just a bullshit attempt to draw attention to what other people are supposedly doing. If it's an attempt to get other people in trouble, it's pathetic and immature.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2011, 01:44:04 PM »
I dunno, I guess I've just never viewed Mick as a trouble maker, so it just seems weird he's getting busted or criticized for doing the same thing other people on here do constantly.

His name was Meatywand.

Kalgorn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2011, 01:50:20 PM »
I feel the same way. I didn't view him as a trouble maker up until recently.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2011, 01:52:28 PM »
Maybe he just needs a hug.

His name was Meatywand.

JD

• Ambitious, but rubbish
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2011, 02:29:31 PM »
Maybe he just needs a hug.

Or a beer. 

Or a cock.   Go ahead, meaty ;)

Quote from: meatywand
Mr. Bagged Milk Maaaaahzda. :lol:

Flea

• Super Administrator
  • The Rookie
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2011, 04:13:59 PM »
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MISSISSIPPI GUY POSTS.  HE WAS BANNED FOR FLAMING MAX.

FUCK.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2011, 04:25:34 PM »
This isn't just about the ban either, it's about the generally shitty way Mick seemingly been singled out lately.

His name was Meatywand.

ling427ttvette

« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2011, 04:27:17 PM »
Someone has to be the whipping boy..

Kalgorn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2011, 05:00:31 PM »
This isn't just about the ban either, it's about the generally shitty way Mick seemingly been singled out lately.

Where is he being singled out?

Rocket 442

• Global Moderator
    • Staple Creative
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2011, 05:00:38 PM »
Sorta like how some others are singling out chaos?

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2011, 05:19:41 PM »
From your 'last posts' history:

Maybe it's because your posts are irritating?

Did you miss that?

As for you, back the fuck out of this conversation.  You were pro chaos when the staff was against him, now you're anti-chaos since we don't care.  Stop it.  This shit is getting old fast.

Sorta like how some others are singling out chaos?

Stop pointing out the hypocrisy that's being used!  It's not fair!

MadFairlane

« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2011, 05:30:05 PM »
Y'all just a bunch of cunts
1967 Ford Fairlane - Sold
2011 Mazda BT50 - Current
2008 Toyota Aurion ZR6 - Sold
2017 Mazda CX-9 GT - Wifes

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2011, 05:38:27 PM »
People had a legit complaint about Chaos's post, myself included, I spoke to a staff member about it, I can't speak for anyone else, but I did things the way they are supposed to be done. I'm not anti- Chaos at all either, that kind of shit posting is annoying no matter who does it. But there are several members here that post retarded non-sensical shit fairly often, but Mick is the only one that got reprimanded. And you should all know by now that AR members are annoyed, and the staff does nothing, they'll make their annoyance known. But from talking to Mick lately, it seems like he's been offered no explanations as to what he's done wrong, and gets bitched at and called a crybaby for starting this thread asking what's going on, just seems like an awful shitty way to treat a long time member if they sincerely have questions. And there's no hypocrisy here Onyx, I defended Chaos when you jumped his shit because it was annoying, and I would still get his back over that...but the dude needs to quit shitposting outside the Brothel, I've talked to several members that are annoyed by it....it's not just Mick or me, and for me it's a minor annoyance which is why I mentioned it to a mod instead of being obnoxious and reporting all the posts, but apparently nothing was done about it. And like I said, I have no problem with Chaos and I enjoy hos posts when they are more than a single word or smiley.

His name was Meatywand.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2011, 05:41:04 PM »
Y'all just a bunch of cunts

I'm going to rant a little more here, not at you, but you were the last one to post, so I'm going to rant like I'm talking to you.  WTF.  Rule 0 was taken out at one point for a reason.  Then we had to put it back.  Because of shit like this.  I don't like rule 0, I don't want rule 0, but rule 0 is being forced by a specific group on this site.

As for Mick, use the NFL rule.  It's the one that retaliates that gets the flag.  Why?  Because his posts didn't bother us that much.  It wasn't THAT big of a damn deal.  You asked to have the rule put back, no staff member said or did anything, so you threw a fit.  Guess what, that rule is already there.  We didn't feel like enforcing it because we didn't see anything that was being done as the big of a deal.  For fuck's sake, you're a cool dude, but I swear, this is something you just need to let go.  You WILL get banned for purposely doing shit like that.

People had a legit complaint about Chaos's post, myself included, I spoke to a staff member about it, I can't speak for anyone else, but I did things the way they are supposed to be done. I'm not anti- Chaos at all either, that kind of shit posting is annoying no matter who does it. But there are several members here that post retarded non-sensical shit fairly often, but Mick is the only one that got reprimanded.

Mick was doing it specifically to piss off the staff because of Chaos.

And you should all know by now that AR members are annoyed, and the staff does nothing, they'll make their annoyance known.

And the users should know by know that the staff does NOT respond well to that, and it never gets the users what they want.  The only thing Mick has done was to cause (at the very least) me to dig in my heals and say "fuck you".

But from talking to Mick lately, it seems like he's been offered no explanations as to what he's done wrong, and gets bitched at and called a crybaby for starting this thread asking what's going on, just seems like an awful shitty way to treat a long time member if they sincerely have questions.

Look at the posts again that A.Hamp posted.  That's not asking questions, that's being a dick.

And there's no hypocrisy here Onyx, I defended Chaos when you jumped his shit because it was annoying, and I would still get his back over that...but the dude needs to quit shitposting outside the Brothel, I've talked to several members that are annoyed by it....it's not just Mick or me, and for me it's a minor annoyance which is why I mentioned it to a mod instead of being obnoxious and reporting all the posts, but apparently nothing was done about it. And like I said, I have no problem with Chaos and I enjoy hos posts when they are more than a single word or smiley.

Here's the thing, ready?  Cover your egos on this, folks.  The staff wasn't bothered.  As such, nothing was going to happen, and damn sure nothing is going to happen now.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 05:51:34 PM by Onyx Dragon »

Kalgorn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2011, 05:48:03 PM »
If someone's banned, they're probably banned for a reason. You guys act like we're throwing out bans left and right. Once in a while someone gets knocked off of the site for a day for being a dickhead. Fucking deal with it.

If someone is doing something that bothers you, PM an admin/mod. Don't make some bullshit post in The Lounge or Suggestions that just gets the staff riled up. That's why bans happen.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2011, 05:50:44 PM »
WTF are y'all talking about now? Nobody is banned that I know of and what rule is Onyx talking about?

His name was Meatywand.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2011, 05:52:09 PM »
WTF are y'all talking about now? Nobody is banned that I know of and what rule is Onyx talking about?

That stupid fucking smiley rule that I may take out just piss off Mick even more now that he's pushed me off the deep end.

Kalgorn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2011, 05:52:53 PM »
No one is banned right now. I'm commenting on people whining when others get banned. 99% of the time, they're banned for a pretty good reason. Like I said earlier, we don't ban people very often.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2011, 05:55:25 PM »
No one is banned right now. I'm commenting on people whining when others get banned. 99% of the time, they're banned for a pretty good reason. Like I said earlier, we don't ban people very often.

While I'm at it, FUCKING BAN APPEALS!  We gave you that tool to use, and no one used it.  They'd rather bitch and moan.

revolt015

• (;ω;`)WHATS GOING ON(゜д゜;)
    • (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ︵ ┻━━┻
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2011, 08:56:47 PM »
That stupid fucking smiley rule that I may take out just piss off Mick even more now that he's pushed me off the deep end.

And then half the site became a blushing emoticon.

:-[

_(: 3 ⌒゙)_ (⌐■‿■)  し(*・∀・)/ The valves and the piston had a little party and they all ended up with a hangover. d(˚∇˚d)  (n∀)η ε=ε=ε=┌(;*Д`)ノ