Author Topic: What?  (Read 28807 times)

Mick

What?
« on: June 17, 2011, 11:20:07 PM »
Figured I'd put this here since there is no other real place to put it.

What exactly am I doing to piss everyone off? have really said shit to many people, maybe just one or two. But the admins seem to be jumping down my throat. What am I doing to piss people off? Flame me for it so I understand.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
Re: What?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 11:51:33 PM »
You're a drunken asshole I guess....I don't know, the Max thing that got you bant was total butthurt bullshit...because even though you were joking, he did over react, perv those kids and then narc (snitches get stitches) and cock block like some douchebag moral16a. And you had an extremely valid point with the Chaos things all those lame pointless one word replies and "quoted for truth" style posts are worthless post whoring outside their correct place (The Brothel).
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2011, 12:23:05 AM »
You're a drunken asshole I guess....I don't know, the Max thing that got you bant was total butthurt bullshit...because even though you were joking, he did over react, perv those kids and then narc (snitches get stitches) and cock block like some douchebag moral16a. And you had an extremely valid point with the Chaos things all those lame pointless one word replies and "quoted for truth" style posts are worthless post whoring outside their correct place (The Brothel).

It doesn't mean he gets to do the same thing.  You have no idea if we are discussing chaos or anything.  No one does.  So everyone needs to stop trying to force shit.  I'm tired of this and I am inches from starting a rash of bannings.  Everyone wants to play rebel without a clue.  That's done, I'm not tolerating it anymore.  Mick, what you did was fucked up and only because you were pissed off that you got banned, no other reason. 

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2011, 12:29:58 AM »
How was it anymore fucked up than any other time any of us long term members fuck with each other? (Serious question is serious)

His name was Meatywand.

Mick

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2011, 12:35:12 AM »
Where was I pissed off? What was I even banned for(it said flaming outside the flame forum)? I figured it was for what i said in Max's thread, which I even stated in there I was not angry at anything.  I stated the first 2 replies I had in that thread were somewhat serious and the rest was just joking(which I thought was obvious joking, but apparently it wasn't). Later the thing I said that I was somewhat serious about others came in and said the same stuff and nothing was said to them. I am really just trying to figure out why I am getting singled out. The only thing I have pot recently with attitude toward was some of the chaos stuff, and that was because I thought he added no substance to the forum. So, as you said I did something fucked up, what was that? I never got a warning on it and when I got banned wasn't even told what the reason was?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 12:37:21 AM by Mick »

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2011, 12:40:35 AM »
Where was I pissed off? What was I even banned for(it said flaming outside the flame forum)? I figured it was for what i said in Max's thread, which I even stated in there I was not angry at anything.  I stated the first 2 replies I had in that thread were somewhat serious and the rest was just joking(which I thought was obvious joking, but apparently it wasn't). Later the thing I said that I was somewhat serious about others came in and said the same stuff and nothing was said to them. I am really just trying to figure out why I am getting singled out. The only thing I have pot recently with attitude toward was some of the chaos stuff, and that was because I thought he added no substance to the forum. So, as you said I did something fucked up, what was that? I never got a warning on it and when I got banned wasn't even told what the reason was?

Constant trolling.  I know you think it's funny and it amuses you, but stop it.  That would be the first reason.  The next was doing exactly what you bitched about Chaos doing.  Nice job taking your own leg out on that one.

Mick

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2011, 12:43:27 AM »
Who was I constant trolling? chaos in maybe three places which I completely stopped after that and haven't said anything else about him?  And where have I put just single word or absolutely pointless posts at where it wasn't allowed?

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2011, 12:44:58 AM »
Who was I constant trolling? chaos in maybe three places which I completely stopped after that and haven't said anything else about him?  And where have I put just single word or absolutely pointless posts at where it wasn't allowed?

It's there, I'll look it up when I'm feeling better, or maybe one of the other people that were bitching about it will chime in.

Mick

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2011, 12:49:29 AM »
That is really all I am asking for, as I am trying to figure out what I am doing wrong here since nothing has really ever been said. I was told to stop complaining about chaos which I did. And I what happened in max's thread was already stated other than that i have no idea why you all are on my case and not others.

Flea

• Super Administrator
  • The Rookie
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2011, 12:51:11 AM »
Boo fucking hoo.  You got a one-day ban for stirring up shit with Max, then claimed it was all in jest.

So, I gave you the prescribed treatment.  It's laid out in the rules.

>Not a single fuck was given.

Mick

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2011, 12:58:39 AM »
Boo fucking hoo.  You got a one-day ban for stirring up shit with Max, then claimed it was all in jest.

So, I gave you the prescribed treatment.  It's laid out in the rules.

>Not a single fuck was given.

I said it was joking way before banned.  I have no problem that i got banned figured that was coming from someone since I was joking against a admin.

My thing is can't figure out why everyone is jumping on my case lately. trying to figure out what i have done to get that.

Nava

• Goddamn Hinge-Heads
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2011, 01:08:50 AM »
I said it was joking way before banned.  I have no problem that i got banned figured that was coming from someone since I was joking against a admin.

My thing is can't figure out why everyone is jumping on my case lately. trying to figure out what i have done to get that.

Yeah, you get jumped on for "trolling" Chaos, yet he keeps up his stupid bullshit.

Flea

• Super Administrator
  • The Rookie
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2011, 01:23:34 AM »
Chaos has nothing to do with why you were banned.  Also, I'm not aware of anyone else having problems with him. 

Who's jumping your shit?

[ChaosweaveR]

• lol Vtec
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2011, 01:26:23 AM »
I'm getting sick of these claims of one word posts that I'm "constantly" doing. I've done it once in awhile, but most of you act as if I'm the only guilty one.
-Chris-

2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2011, 01:30:44 AM »
I'm getting sick of these claims of one word posts that I'm "constantly" doing. I've done it once in awhile, but most of you act as if I'm the only guilty one.

Don't come in here and make shit worse, asshole.

[ChaosweaveR]

• lol Vtec
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2011, 01:34:41 AM »
I wasn't trying to make it worse...
-Chris-

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2011, 01:36:53 AM »
I wasn't trying to make it worse...

What good could POSSIBLY come from your statement?

[ChaosweaveR]

• lol Vtec
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2011, 01:39:23 AM »
Holy shit, Onyx...just delete my posts if they're just gonna stir shit. Sorry for speaking my mind on Mick's issue with me.
-Chris-

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2011, 01:47:05 AM »
Holy shit, Onyx...just delete my posts if they're just gonna stir shit. Sorry for speaking my mind on Mick's issue with me.

Or you could just post and not think.  Obviously he was arguing with admins and staff, not you.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2011, 01:53:13 AM »
I get annoyed by Chaos' one word shit posting and I have mentioned to a staff member at least once (my wondertwin) but obviously it's not Chaos' fault that shit is annoying, it's our fault for being annoyed apparently.

His name was Meatywand.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2011, 02:02:18 AM »
I get annoyed by Chaos' one word shit posting and I have mentioned to a staff member at least once (my wondertwin) but obviously it's not Chaos' fault that shit is annoying, it's our fault for being annoyed apparently.

Or....you could be more annoyed at actual ricers on the site that no one cares about.  Which, btw, is a BIGGER fucking deal.

Mr. Luos

• HERRO
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2011, 02:07:13 AM »
LULZ....

Mick....shut the fuck up.
Learn this option.  Succeed.  Sorta.
Or....you could be more annoyed at actual ricers on the site that no one cares about.  Which, btw, is a BIGGER fucking deal.
Like me. :)
I am a ricer because I refuse to give up my bumper to bumper warranty at this time.  And apparently because I lightly smoked the tails and lowered the SUV.

*stall, headers, e-fans, tune, etc. coming once bumper to bumper goes away*
Only a select few on this website will be able to keep up..........
2009 BMW 335i

2008 Chevy TBSS. Just a riced 440HP SUV. SOLD

Riced '99 Trans Am WS.6 SOLD
Dropped, wheels, slow.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2011, 02:14:07 AM »
Ok, so I'm annoyed by Chaos "the ricer" and his one word shit posts, is it now ok to voice that opinion? I mean, do we need to have a witch hunt? Wouldn't that discourage new members from joining by shattering the "kinder, gentler AR" attitude that has been seeming the main concern for a while?

His name was Meatywand.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
  • rocks fall, EVERYONE DIES
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2011, 07:03:23 AM »
I am so fucking confused right now.

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

Nava

• Goddamn Hinge-Heads
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2011, 08:21:30 AM »
Its the fucking flame forum... Chaos annoys me, but jumping his shit for stirring it up in here?  Come on.