Author Topic: First post about my old Bonneville  (Read 2437 times)

Navy_vette

First post about my old Bonneville
« on: June 10, 2011, 09:18:36 AM »
I don't have pics because this happened about 5 years ago.

I was driving a 2001 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi. If you don't know, it's a 3.8 L supercharged FWD V-6. You would be suprized how quick this 4-door family car goes.

So, anyways, I'm was stationed in San Diego, CA (where the "car club" scene started, and unfortunately the ricer scene did to). There was a train crossing the road, this little black Civic and myself were sitting there. The civic was your basic ricer. Huge wing, fart can, stupid stereo, and spray painted stock hubcaps. He was revving his "motor" at the train! Somehow this is supposed to make the train pass faster?

So I rev up on him. Note, the supercharger is not pushing any boost at this point in time, so all you hear is a nice hum. Somehow he heard my car, turned down his stereo, put his arm around his "girlfriend" (that's in quotes because I'm not 100% sure it was a female... :o), and gave me the head nod while revving some more.

Train passes, we take off. Under heavy acceleration, the supercharger HOWLS through the intake ;D. By 60, I'm gone, so I coast. I see him still coming. by the time he catches up, I've coasted down to about 45. He comes even with my rear bumper, and I floor it again. Up to 90, I'm gone again. This happens one more time from 70 to 100, but not as quickly. He couldn't stop!!! We hit the next red light (Harbor drive going towards the Gaslamp district, there is a long stretch). He is still trying to rev up on me!!! :confused: My only hope now is that he has somehow removed himself from the gene pool and the human race is now a little stronger. :dancer:

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
Re: First post about my old Bonneville
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 12:56:55 PM »
Did he perform a fly by on you after you slowed back down? Those are the best :lol:
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.