Author Topic: Recommend me a good FLAC to MP3 converter?  (Read 1827 times)

dotCom

• Super Administrator
  • rocks fall, EVERYONE DIES
Recommend me a good FLAC to MP3 converter?
« on: May 14, 2011, 09:03:28 PM »
I did a search on Google but all I found was virus-looking shit and a bunch of pay sites. I just want a little free program that can compress these files so I can put them on my fucking iPOD. That's all!

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

Delta

• Torquemada 71
Re: Recommend me a good FLAC to MP3 converter?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 09:08:55 PM »
Audio Studio Converter, it's a free trial that will let you do 10 songs at a time (closing and then opening the program will let you do 10 more, so on a so fourth...) and use it for 30 days. You can uninstall it and re-install it so you can use it for as long as you like.
2017 VW Golf GTI - 6spd
2015 Toyota Camry SE
2009 Toyota Tacoma TRD

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 09:28:17 PM »
d it,. but it needed some "lame" file to work, and when I tried to find it online, all I found was LOL DOWNLOAD PC SCAN NOW shit. :(

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

quantum

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2011, 02:06:00 PM »
d it,. but it needed some "lame" file to work, and when I tried to find it online, all I found was LOL DOWNLOAD PC SCAN NOW shit. :(

http://lame.sourceforge.net/

JD

• Ambitious, but rubbish
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2011, 01:32:36 PM »
Foobar 2000 might do it.  Not sure.  Never dealt with FLAC

Quote from: meatywand
Mr. Bagged Milk Maaaaahzda. :lol:

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2011, 10:56:27 AM »
http://lame.sourceforge.net/

Yeah, I'm still getting shit. I guess I'll never have the Donkey Kong 1 and 2 soundtracks on my iPod. Oh well :lol:

Drainclog

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2011, 12:36:30 AM »
http://flac.sourceforge.net/
I used flac frontend a few years ago.  If I remember right, it can convert from flac to wav.  From there, you should be able to convert to mp3 (if frontend won't do that as well.  i really don't remember).