Author Topic: I don't do much "racing" but I figured I might as well contribute my last "kill"  (Read 24910 times)

b00sted

Reaper

• BannedFromPosting
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 06:37:50 AM by Reaper »

[ChaosweaveR]

• lol Vtec
Still no picture of said car.
-Chris-

2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe

Nava

• Goddamn Hinge-Heads
Dude, stop reading so far into it... maybe some of us just want to see YOUR car.

[ChaosweaveR]

• lol Vtec
Dude, stop reading so far into it... maybe some of us just want to see YOUR car.

My thoughts exactly. The internet isn't going to steal your identity or something from posting a picture of your car. If anything, blank out the plates. You're making a mountain out of a mole hill. Sheesh...
-Chris-

2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing
You're only making this worse. A picture is worth a thousand words, as they say...

Dude, look, most of us have been here a long time, and I speak for some of us when I say we're getting pretty tired of new people showing up, talking about a car they own yet never ever posting pictures, or otherwise being purposefully cryptic about it. IT'S FUCKING ANNOYING AND NOT ORIGINAL IN ANY WAY, it's seriously happened many times since I've been here.

You're going to get shit if you mention you own a car. A fast car. A car you will not post photos of. You keep saying "I can take pictures of it", surely you'd already have pictures that you could just link to?

I mean, COME ON, you joined a CAR FORUM and expected us to not want to know what you drive? Especially after teasing us about it...

Oh, right.  What was I driving?  A car.  A relatively quick car.

You seem like a cool guy, and you'd be a nice addition to the A-R family. But you know what... MG seemed cool too until he was exposed as a liar, and we STILL can't figure out why he lied.

Sentry lied to us about his age for years and when he confessed, we all said "No big deal mang" and moved on. We probably would've done the same with MG after a bit of harping on him for it..

The longer you try to run from it the worse it'll get, though, you can be sure of that. Posting your car is likely the only way this is going to end well.. I'm speaking from experience, that's not meant as a threat.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
ITT: 1,000 word replies that say nothing.
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

Nava

• Goddamn Hinge-Heads
This thread is extremely verbose.

Snakestress

Gosh you whiners, here it is

I actually kind of like this guy, his stories are far more entertaining than the usual posts around here.  But I think more importantly, what coffee?

You can live in your car but you can't race your house.

Reaper

• BannedFromPosting
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 06:38:11 AM by Reaper »

Screw-Rice

Have I ridden in this?  Or seen it?
Or wrong state?

You have not.
He comes through from time to time. So if he is cool with it, maybe you can join us next time.

I love how some of you guys are so sure he is a troll. Like I have stated a few times, he is a friend of mine and never bullshits...which is abnormal compared to most. Again, Darcsun has met him as well. If two members who have been here for 10+ years vouch for someone, should negate the whole troll debate.

Either way, it is no bother to me. I'll just continue enjoying the debates of the skeptics.

Mr.Saab

I liked him from the first post on this thread. I am certain he's for real, has a hell of a talent for writing these things up. Hell, I wouldn't care if he made anything up, he's entertaining.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
I liked him from the first post on this thread. I am certain he's for real, has a hell of a talent for writing these things up. Hell, I wouldn't care if he made anything up, he's entertaining.
How does his dick taste?

His name was Meatywand.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
When I first skimmed past his reply I read that as "pure leaves in a cup" and I was extremely puzzled since coffee isn't made from leaves.... :lol:

His name was Meatywand.

MadFairlane

I pick up my lambo today... Will post a thread soon...
1967 Ford Fairlane - Sold
2011 Mazda BT50 - Current
2008 Toyota Aurion ZR6 - Sold
2017 Mazda CX-9 GT - Wifes

Sponty

InB4 thread gets locked because we're not being nice to the noob and or an admin just feels like locking it.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
InB4 thread gets locked because we're not being nice to the noob and or an admin just feels like locking it.
LOCKS FOR THE LOCK GOD
BANS FOR THE BAN THRONE

His name was Meatywand.

revolt015

• (;ω;`)WHATS GOING ON(゜д゜;)
    • (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ︵ ┻━━┻
Me and the Upsidedownman must be the only two who think this kid is a little too smarmy for our taste.

Just a little. Mr. Australian Fjord driver seems to just hate him.

_(: 3 ⌒゙)_ (⌐■‿■)  し(*・∀・)/ The valves and the piston had a little party and they all ended up with a hangover. d(˚∇˚d)  (n∀)η ε=ε=ε=┌(;*Д`)ノ

Reaper

• BannedFromPosting
Little kid... :lol:

I love how this know-it-all knows how old I am and how little I am. What a maroon. Yes, I misspelled it on purpose.

MiniVanMan

• Carnage Racing

I love how this know-it-all knows how old I am and how little I am. What a maroon. Yes, I misspelled it on purpose.

He didn't call you a little kid...

revolt015

• (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ︵ ┻━━┻

I think you might have misread my post.

Nicky-boy: tyvm 3:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 09:33:07 PM by revolt015 »

_(: 3 ⌒゙)_ (⌐■‿■)  し(*・∀・)/ The valves and the piston had a little party and they all ended up with a hangover. d(˚∇˚d)  (n∀)η ε=ε=ε=┌(;*Д`)ノ

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
He can't hear you over the sound of how awesome he is :lol:

His name was Meatywand.

Reaper

• BannedFromPosting
Bah! I posted that last post from my phone. But that's no excuse. Reading comprehension > me, today.

revolt015

• (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ︵ ┻━━┻
Bah! I posted that last post from my phone. But that's no excuse. Reading comprehension > me, today.

Least you can admit your mistakes 3:

The world ends tomorrow, let's all end on good terms!