Author Topic: Butthurt About PSN  (Read 36720 times)

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
Re: Butthurt About PSN
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2011, 02:46:01 PM »
Always the fucking victim, life is so unfair.

>implying Kalgorn doesnt own a PS3
>implying you dont fanboi dick ride companies even when they fuck up in spectacular fashion ie GM, Sony
>implying my ignore feature even works, because it doesnt, so I can continue feasting on your tears, even if you can't read this
>implying anyone even gives a fuck about the things you cry about
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

[ChaosweaveR]

• lol Vtec
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2011, 03:01:30 PM »
Thar be drama aloof.

Lighten up, Nick, sheesh.
-Chris-

2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2011, 03:06:18 PM »
He can't, the whole world is out to get him and everything is SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS!

His name was Meatywand.

Kalgorn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2011, 03:14:08 PM »
Holy shit, really?

My PM to you (unfortunately I don't have sent pm's saved) said "I'm not trying to undermine your authority but venom has already addressed this, just so you know" or something to that effect. How is that being a smart ass? I just didn't know you knew that she had already talked to us about it.

As far as my comment about missing the boat, it's true, you came in after all was said and done and starting swinging fists. It was over already, you started it up again. Not to mention you're only ENCOURAGING this behavior and proking meaty to go after me. You're not helping the situation Kalgorn and I strongly bet that you're only so hot headed regarding me because you disagreed with me from the beginning. If you had been on my side of the argument you'd probably be going after Meaty right now.

What the fuck ever.

I thought we were over the era of egotistical admins throwing tantrums and threatening to ban people over disagreements.

For the record: I'm fully aware this post is going to make it worse, but I don't give a shit. You're blowing your top for no fucking reason.

This was your PM reply:

Not disregarding your call on this, but Venom already addressed the issue - you should have a chat with her.

I don't have a copy of the one I sent you because I don't save them either, but I would love for you to post it here so others can see how level-headed my PM was. Your reply should have simply been "Okay."

The 'you should have a chat with her' sounded very stand-offish like I don't pay attention to what goes on here.

If you have a problem with me doing what I'm supposed to do, then go away and don't come back to this forum. I weeded out the bullshit from the thread that was going just fine until you came in and blew up on Meaty. Granted, he was baiting, but he didn't break a single rule. He ribbed you and you lost your shit. And I didn't ban you like I should have. Meaty would also be banned for flaming outside of the flame forum, although it could be argued that you dragged him into it by starting the fire.

This has absolutely nothing to do with taking 'sides'. It has everything to do with enforcing the rules on this forum. As I said once already in this post, if you don't like it, go the fuck away.

And as far as swinging fists? Go fuck yourself. All I did was tell you to take it to the Flame Forum to continue your whining if you wanted to keep up the bullshit. I broke out the flame posts into their own thread. I didn't 'start it up again'. What I said was supposed to end it in that thread and you just had to get another comment in. I'm sorry that you took it as a personal attack even though I didn't direct my post at anyone. It was a communal "shut the fuck up".

I really think you need to take a few days off and cool the fuck down. Something seems to be lodged up your ass and is causing you to flip your shit over the dumbest comments.

2002 Silverado | 1995 Talon TSi AWD | 1989 Prelude Si 4WS

Mr. Luos

• HERRO
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2011, 04:12:47 PM »
Great read.
2009 BMW 335i

2008 Chevy TBSS. Just a riced 440HP SUV. SOLD

Riced '99 Trans Am WS.6 SOLD
Dropped, wheels, slow.

00XJ

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2011, 04:32:55 PM »
This was your PM reply:

I don't have a copy of the one I sent you because I don't save them either, but I would love for you to post it here so others can see how level-headed my PM was. Your reply should have simply been "Okay."

The 'you should have a chat with her' sounded very stand-offish like I don't pay attention to what goes on here.

If you have a problem with me doing what I'm supposed to do, then go away and don't come back to this forum. I weeded out the bullshit from the thread that was going just fine until you came in and blew up on Meaty. Granted, he was baiting, but he didn't break a single rule. He ribbed you and you lost your shit. And I didn't ban you like I should have. Meaty would also be banned for flaming outside of the flame forum, although it could be argued that you dragged him into it by starting the fire.

This has absolutely nothing to do with taking 'sides'. It has everything to do with enforcing the rules on this forum. As I said once already in this post, if you don't like it, go the fuck away.

And as far as swinging fists? Go fuck yourself. All I did was tell you to take it to the Flame Forum to continue your whining if you wanted to keep up the bullshit. I broke out the flame posts into their own thread. I didn't 'start it up again'. What I said was supposed to end it in that thread and you just had to get another comment in. I'm sorry that you took it as a personal attack even though I didn't direct my post at anyone. It was a communal "shut the fuck up".

I really think you need to take a few days off and cool the fuck down. Something seems to be lodged up your ass and is causing you to flip your shit over the dumbest comments.

I can definitely see how it sounded stand-off-ish, but that's not how I meant it. I had no way of knowing there was a thread in the admin forum and that it was already discussed, and I actually mistook Venom for an admin, I thought that's what she was. I didn't know she was only a mod.

your PM was level headed, and I'm not debating that. Not that I think it's an issue, but since you requested, I'll post it.

This PM is sent to both of you. I can see that you've already applied eachother to your ignore lists. That's step one. However, it needs to stay that way. From this point on (until further notice), I don't want to see any interaction between eachother on this forum. If one of you responds to anything (and I mean anything -- even something that was quoted by someone else) from the other, the responder will be temporarily banned.

Keep eachother on ignore and disregarded anything you see quoted.

Granted, the Flame Forum is still free game if, for some reason, there really is something that needs to be said.

I DON'T have a problem with you doing your job, HOWEVER I feel it's very one-sided and I also feel like that has to do with the fact that you weren't on my side of the argument to begin with. You obviously enjoyed the goading since you took part in it a couple of times...

Out of all of my posts that I make daily, the only ones that EVER have problems are the ones where Meaty decides he wants to get a rise out of me. When is that going to be taken into account? I don't see how Meaty can be in the clear here. At all. He purposefully starts this shit.. he even openly admitted it in that thread.

You're all getting trolled so hard....I haven't taken part in a raid in a while...I've basically outgrown Anon and /b/ but it's so hard to pass up the delicious tears of butt anger that these threads generate.

Is PSN back up yet? :lol:

To which onyx replied:
You are so fucking close to getting banned.  Knock it the fuck off.

Onyx obviously realizes that Meaty is TRYING to stir shit, but according to you, since I'm taking the bait I'm the one with the problem? This has happened for so long, time after time, when is MEATY going to be addressed? He's been warned COUNTLESS times yet thinks he's invincible because he always manages to escape being banned.

So here's my question, when is Meaty going to be handled on his own? When is HE going to be given the last ultimatum to stop trolling people and turning otherwise reasonable civil debates/arguments into shit fests because he makes people lose their temper?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 04:34:51 PM by 77olds »

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2011, 04:35:55 PM »
And yet again, he's the victim :lol:

I don't understand how him coming back after the fact, talking shit and starting something and then getting soundly put in his place is in anyway my fault. He's just mad cuz I'm stylin on him...
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 04:39:10 PM by Meatywand »

His name was Meatywand.

00XJ

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2011, 04:45:05 PM »
If you're responding to me, I can't read it... you're on ignore. And no I'm not clicking the "show" button to read it, either.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2011, 04:46:06 PM »
:lol: That's right, hide behind your little hugbox you pathetic whiney little bitch :lol:

His name was Meatywand.

00XJ

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2011, 04:47:53 PM »
It's like wearing ear protection when the annoying douchebag in the shop is trying to talk :) Very peaceful now. Should have tried this a long time ago.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2011, 04:52:48 PM »
And yet you're still responding, you are such a fucking coward...

His name was Meatywand.

00XJ

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2011, 04:55:00 PM »
DAMN it's tempting to read what he's saying... it's like an itch you can't quite scratch :lol:

Is he raging yet?

Kalgorn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2011, 04:59:00 PM »
I can definitely see how it sounded stand-off-ish, but that's not how I meant it. I had no way of knowing there was a thread in the admin forum and that it was already discussed, and I actually mistook Venom for an admin, I thought that's what she was. I didn't know she was only a mod.

your PM was level headed, and I'm not debating that. Not that I think it's an issue, but since you requested, I'll post it.

I DON'T have a problem with you doing your job, HOWEVER I feel it's very one-sided and I also feel like that has to do with the fact that you weren't on my side of the argument to begin with. You obviously enjoyed the goading since you took part in it a couple of times...

Out of all of my posts that I make daily, the only ones that EVER have problems are the ones where Meaty decides he wants to get a rise out of me. When is that going to be taken into account? I don't see how Meaty can be in the clear here. At all. He purposefully starts this shit.. he even openly admitted it in that thread.

To which onyx replied:
Onyx obviously realizes that Meaty is TRYING to stir shit, but according to you, since I'm taking the bait I'm the one with the problem? This has happened for so long, time after time, when is MEATY going to be addressed? He's been warned COUNTLESS times yet thinks he's invincible because he always manages to escape being banned.

So here's my question, when is Meaty going to be handled on his own? When is HE going to be given the last ultimatum to stop trolling people and turning otherwise reasonable civil debates/arguments into shit fests because he makes people lose their temper?

You obviously have a problem with me doing my job because you're still questioning what I've done. I did my job. That is all. Have I given you shit in the PSN thread? Sure. And so has Meaty. However, that doesn't mean you need to explode in the thread just because someone disagrees with you. You asked a question, points were given, and you didn't like the answer. Not my problem.

You said it yourself:

Out of all of my posts that I make daily, the only ones that EVER have problems are the ones where Meaty decides he wants to get a rise out of me.

And it works. He's not flaming you. He's throwing you a 'u mad' to fuck with you and you end up fuming over it. Just calm the fuck down, live happily behind your ignore, and deal with it. Just because he says something doesn't mean you have to respond. You pushing that 'Post' button is completely optional. If you didn't have such a problem with it, he wouldn't do it.

You're one of the few people that have a big issue with Meaty. I can't think of anything he's done recently that would be a bannable offense. This isn't a playground. You shouldn't need the adults to come in here and pick you up out of the sand after a big kid knocks you over.

It's like wearing ear protection when the annoying douchebag in the shop is trying to talk :) Very peaceful now. Should have tried this a long time ago.

It was suggested to you quite a bit in the past.

DAMN it's tempting to read what he's saying... it's like an itch you can't quite scratch :lol:

Is he raging yet?

No. Because he doesn't give a shit.

2002 Silverado | 1995 Talon TSi AWD | 1989 Prelude Si 4WS

00XJ

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2011, 05:08:24 PM »
You obviously have a problem with me doing my job because you're still questioning what I've done. I did my job. That is all. Have I given you shit in the PSN thread? Sure. And so has Meaty. However, that doesn't mean you need to explode in the thread just because someone disagrees with you. You asked a question, points were given, and you didn't like the answer. Not my problem.

I didn't explode because someone disagreed with me, I was able to rationally debate with everyone not acting like a fucktard.

You said it yourself:

And it works. He's not flaming you. He's throwing you a 'u mad' to fuck with you and you end up fuming over it. Just calm the fuck down, live happily behind your ignore, and deal with it. Just because he says something doesn't mean you have to respond. You pushing that 'Post' button is completely optional. If you didn't have such a problem with it, he wouldn't do it.

Exactly, but again, he's causing shit. Right? I'm not the only person he does this to. How many members has he run off? I've been here too long to run away, so it culminates into a fight thread. That seems to be more of an issue than me losing my temper once in a while, in my opinion...

You're one of the few people that have a big issue with Meaty. I can't think of anything he's done recently that would be a bannable offense. This isn't a playground. You shouldn't need the adults to come in here and pick you up out of the sand after a big kid knocks you over.

That's because he's run nearly everyone else off :lol:

But in all seriousness, you can't think of anything he's done recently that would be a bannable offense? He flamed outside of the flame forum. You just got done telling me you were on the verge of banning me for that. I'm glad you didn't, but I still am not understanding how he's the good guy in this situation. Meaty has a gift for pissing people off. The "umad" shit doesn't bother me at all, it's just annoying. It's the other shit he says and his arrogant attitude that piss me off. It's the fact that we can sit there and have a completely civil debate, and once he decides you're wrong about something, he's gonna insult your intelligence, an even an ADMIN will help him. That is what pissed me off, but fighting with you was definitely a quick trip to bannage..

It was suggested to you quite a bit in the past.

Yep, wish I'd have listened.

No. Because he doesn't give a shit.

If there's anything Meaty hates, it's being ignored. Any troll or douchebag class clown loses their mind when the person they're trying to piss off is unaffected. He loves picking on me because I feed him the reaction he needs to refuel his epic troll powers, I guarantee that unless he makes a point of not getting frustrated that I'm not reading his posts, he's probably getting angrier and angrier, meaner and meaner, hoping he'll catch my attention if I happen to break down and read one of them. Sad part is... it would probably work, so I'm definitely not taking him off ignore.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 05:10:25 PM by 77olds »

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2011, 05:17:35 PM »
Meh it will be nice not having to tip toe around to avoid setting off the so over persecuted and abused child. Seriously, he waited a couple days before starting all that shit...bi-polar much?

You can stop right there.  You are not innocent.  You are just as bad and cause just as much shit around here.  So before you go off on the "at least I don't have to tiptoe" tangent, you should probably think about your own track record here, sparky.  Darcsun has caused less problems since coming back than you (and honestly, that's not a good comparison.  I don't mind him being back for the most part).  Framescrape caused less problems than you after he came back.  On the list of troublemakers on this site, as much as I like you and hate to say this, you are number 1.

EDIT: BTW, I believe we also told you to stop fucking with people and pissing them off.  That included Nick.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 05:20:43 PM by Onyx Dragon »

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2011, 05:26:35 PM »
Actually you just told me to lay off new people, I didn't realize that the life of GM detail bitch is so hard that he can't take a joke like 98% of the rest of the site and expects to be coddled by the staff. Does Chaos blow up into shit fits when I mess with him? Nope. Does Mick blow up into shit fits when
I mess with him? Nope. Does JD? Does Revolt? Does Nava? Does Venom? Those are bit Nopes. Nick is an eternal victim, he thrives on feeling persecuted...you know that's true Onyx. It was tip toeing about everything he would launch into some huge ass pained tirade like he did right here.

His name was Meatywand.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2011, 05:29:43 PM »
Actually you just told me to lay off new people, I didn't realize that the life of GM detail bitch is so hard that he can't take a joke like 98% of the rest of the site and expects to be coddled by the staff. Does Chaos blow up into shit fits when I mess with him? Nope. Does Mick blow up into shit fits when
I mess with him? Nope. Does JD? Does Revolt? Does Nava? Does Venom? Those are bit Nopes. Nick is an eternal victim, he thrives on feeling persecuted...you know that's true Onyx. It was tip toeing about everything he would launch into some huge ass pained tirade like he did right here.

You were told to stop being a dick in general.  I told you to stay AWAY from new people.  You don't tiptoe around jack shit.  You find another way to poke and prod people until they blow up at you.

As for Nick taking a joke, it's hard to tell since you are constantly poking at him.  I'd get pissed too.

Anyway, in conclusion, I don't care about justice at this point.  I want you both to shut the fuck up already.  You BOTH play the martyr card, you BOTH whine when someone comes down on you, and you BOTH are pissing me off.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2011, 05:35:15 PM »
I don't ever play the martyr card, that's a blatant falsehood, you don't see me bitching at Venom or Kalgorn...and also, those other half a dozen people I mentioned seem to know when I'm joking, so I don't fucking understand what Mr. Nailed to the Cross's malfunction is.

His name was Meatywand.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2011, 05:39:39 PM »
I don't ever play the martyr card, that's a blatant falsehood,

No, it's not.  You just play it in a different way, Mr. "I have to tiptoe".

you don't see me bitching at Venom or Kalgorn...and also, those other half a dozen people I mentioned seem to know when I'm joking, so I don't fucking understand what Mr. Nailed to the Cross's malfunction is.

You don't bitch at the staff.  Instead, you make our life hell in other ways.  No one likes to have to baby sit.  With you and Nick, that's what we are doing.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2011, 05:44:48 PM »
If he didn't act like such a bitch all the time there wouldn't be an issue, I treat everyone on here pretty much the same, even Venom (before the OMG you brown nose the mod shit starts) so I fail to see how one person acting like a half retarded 3rd grader because of serving I said is my fault.

His name was Meatywand.

Caryn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2011, 05:51:54 PM »
I don't ever play the martyr card, that's a blatant falsehood, you don't see me bitching at Venom or Kalgorn...and also, those other half a dozen people I mentioned seem to know when I'm joking, so I don't fucking understand what Mr. Nailed to the Cross's malfunction is.
It is shit like this. You are a dick to people. Plain and simple. You say you are joking...and maybe in your mind you are, but to the rest of us that read it, yeah..just dick posts. You post shit right on the line of rule breaking with out going over. You come in to thread after thread to stir the shit. Onyx warns you a bit. Nick blows up because you are constantly on his ass. Call it a martyr move if you like, but it is YOU baiting him into melt downs. Seriously, grow the fuck up already. I am in the same boat as Onyx, I like ya, but you are the number one troll here, and for the life of me, I can't figure out why it has been tolerated as long as it has.
  Go take a sugar-frosted FUCK off the end of my dick.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2011, 05:55:23 PM »
You post shit right on the line of rule breaking with out going over......and for the life of me, I can't figure out why it has been tolerated as long as it has.
So I'm not breaking any rules....but I deserve to be banned? I'm not exactly following you.

His name was Meatywand.

revolt015

• (;ω;`)WHATS GOING ON(゜д゜;)
    • (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ︵ ┻━━┻
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2011, 06:00:17 PM »
>mfw nick and meaty go at it again

_(: 3 ⌒゙)_ (⌐■‿■)  し(*・∀・)/ The valves and the piston had a little party and they all ended up with a hangover. d(˚∇˚d)  (n∀)η ε=ε=ε=┌(;*Д`)ノ

Mr. Luos

• HERRO
« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2011, 06:09:58 PM »
What is that thing on his face?
2009 BMW 335i

2008 Chevy TBSS. Just a riced 440HP SUV. SOLD

Riced '99 Trans Am WS.6 SOLD
Dropped, wheels, slow.

revolt015

• (;ω;`)WHATS GOING ON(゜д゜;)
    • (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ︵ ┻━━┻
« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2011, 06:11:51 PM »
What is that thing on his face?
Sunglasses.

Oddly enough, with a picture of Senyur in them.

_(: 3 ⌒゙)_ (⌐■‿■)  し(*・∀・)/ The valves and the piston had a little party and they all ended up with a hangover. d(˚∇˚d)  (n∀)η ε=ε=ε=┌(;*Д`)ノ