Author Topic: Butthurt About PSN  (Read 36724 times)

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
Re: Butthurt About PSN
« Reply #150 on: May 16, 2011, 01:50:17 PM »
I don't see what the problem is...this shit hasn't left the flame forum, it's contained and I'm ignoring Nick unless addressed directly...and now Onyx has stated not to respond to him even then so fine, I won't.
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #151 on: May 16, 2011, 02:25:26 PM »
I'm not responding to him except for in the Flame Forum, where Kalgorn said it was ok (and after he directly addressed me in an attempt to stir up more of the "persecution" that obviously gives him a hard on) and I can just as easily ignore him here if I'm not allowed to respond, but I'm not weak minded like him and I can ccontinue to post normally without the ignore button.

My "Care Tank Gauge" is pointing to the E, not the F.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #152 on: May 16, 2011, 02:27:37 PM »
I don't see what the problem is...this shit hasn't left the flame forum, it's contained and I'm ignoring Nick unless addressed directly...and now Onyx has stated not to respond to him even then so fine, I won't.

The problem is that I see your snide little comments outside the flame forum, and the snide little comments of others trying to fan the flames outside the flame forum and I'm tired of it.  I've sat back and haven't done much, the entire staff has sat back and not done much, when it comes to you and Nick.  Most of us like having both of you here, but don't think there won't be bans on both of you if we think it's for the good of the site, and I'm getting tired of all this drama shit.  It's always the same.  Everything is nice and calm, but it's like the two of you can't stand that.  So something causes an explosion of drama.

FoMoGo

• Super Administrator
    • Gas and Lead
« Reply #153 on: May 16, 2011, 02:33:54 PM »
I have held off from the bans... perma bans for quite a while, partly because I genuinely like both of you normally.
It will soon be that neither of you will be able to read the others posts... because there will be no posts to read.
Lets step back and try this again.
I figure most people here wouldnt mind having you around for a while longer.

Jim
http://www.turbopinto.com/images/ar/asshole.jpg
Old avatar: http://www.turbopinto.com/images/ar/jimsmall.jpg
http://gasandlead.wordpress.com
Moral of this lesson:
Don't get in any gun fights with buffalo hunters. There ain't no such thing as cover.

00XJ

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #154 on: May 16, 2011, 04:02:25 PM »
Understood, signed, stamped and sealed. I knew I'd have a hard time ignoring when people quoted certain things, wish I had more self restraint than that.

FoMoGo

• Super Administrator
    • Gas and Lead
« Reply #155 on: May 16, 2011, 04:09:55 PM »
Us too.

Jim
Moral of this lesson:
Don't get in any gun fights with buffalo hunters. There ain't no such thing as cover.

00XJ

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #156 on: May 16, 2011, 04:35:44 PM »
Us too.

Jim

Maybe internet shock collars are in order... :lol:

Kalgorn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #157 on: May 16, 2011, 04:57:28 PM »
Honestly, the ignore feature is really just on the honor system. It only prevents the original post by the ignored person (not quoted text), and there's that little 'Show' button that lets you see it if you really want to anyway.

Maybe internet shock collars are in order... :lol:

That's what bans for are. ;)

2002 Silverado | 1995 Talon TSi AWD | 1989 Prelude Si 4WS

dotCom

• Super Administrator
  • rocks fall, EVERYONE DIES
« Reply #158 on: May 17, 2011, 12:46:04 AM »
God damnit Meaty, I said that about a year ago with the ignore shit and you and Venom/Dot/nextname said I was an asshole basically.

Good to see you've come to the dark side :lol:

And you still seem to have missed the entire complaint I had, which was that one staffer says to do one thing and another utterly contradicts it, and then demeans someone for even considering that first direction an option. Some of us enjoy the ignore function because there are certain people we genuinely believe may lower our IQ by posting on the same forum. :lol:

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

Mr. Luos

• HERRO
« Reply #159 on: May 17, 2011, 12:53:18 AM »
Like me. :)

Of course, I am with Rocket when it comes to the ignore function.  Worthless feature I would never have on a forum of my own.  Again though, this isn't owned by me, so who gives a fuck. 
As far as I am concerned....if you aren't adult enough to ignore posts and NOT FUCKING RESPOND to baiting.....maybe it is time to check out different forums.
This goes for both the baitor and the baitee.
2009 BMW 335i

2008 Chevy TBSS. Just a riced 440HP SUV. SOLD

Riced '99 Trans Am WS.6 SOLD
Dropped, wheels, slow.

FoMoGo

• Super Administrator
    • Gas and Lead
« Reply #160 on: May 17, 2011, 01:00:58 AM »
Meaty is a master-baitor...

Jim
Moral of this lesson:

Rocket 442

• Global Moderator
    • Staple Creative
« Reply #161 on: May 17, 2011, 01:47:56 AM »
And you still seem to have missed the entire complaint I had, which was that one staffer says to do one thing and another utterly contradicts it, and then demeans someone for even considering that first direction an option. Some of us enjoy the ignore function because there are certain people we genuinely believe may lower our IQ by posting on the same forum. :lol:
Thats it! You're on ignore!

:lol:

I got your complaint, I just disagree with it. well actually I don't disagree with the last bit of it, but the use in general. It was more just a joke in this context as well.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #162 on: May 17, 2011, 01:49:35 AM »
Like me. :)

Of course, I am with Rocket when it comes to the ignore function.  Worthless feature I would never have on a forum of my own.  Again though, this isn't owned by me, so who gives a fuck. 
As far as I am concerned....if you aren't adult enough to ignore posts and NOT FUCKING RESPOND to baiting.....maybe it is time to check out different forums.
This goes for both the baitor and the baitee.

Or we can put that function on a forum so others who don't want to have to deal with watching people like that can put them on ignore and only have to deal with shit that matters.  The object is to keep the good users and make the bad users either straighten up or leave.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #163 on: May 19, 2011, 02:42:18 PM »
Since it will probably end up in the flame forum anyway, but why is my thread in Debacle locked? Do we have to avoid Anon, GM, anything that bothers Nick's sensitivity now?

His name was Meatywand.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #164 on: May 19, 2011, 02:48:56 PM »
Since it will probably end up in the flame forum anyway, but why is my thread in Debacle locked? Do we have to avoid Anon, GM, anything that bothers Nick's sensitivity now?

Because it's debacle, it was about GM and China, there was shit about anon in there, and there were posts that should not have been made (Kwhit10).  Now shut...the...fuck...up about Nick damn it.  If your theme doesn't allow you to ignore, change themes.  I don't want you even acknowledging that Nick is alive, and I don't want Nick acknowledging that you are alive either.  Both of you have your necks on the chopping block right now.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #165 on: May 19, 2011, 02:51:00 PM »
Ok, I miss understood your use of the phrase "because of this thread" as in, making a thread about GM was something ban worthy. Question answered, moving right along...

His name was Meatywand.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #166 on: May 19, 2011, 02:52:22 PM »
Ok, I miss understood your use of the phrase "because of this thread" as in, making a thread about GM was something ban worthy. Question answered, moving right along...

Actually, it was a good thread.  Shame it got demolished.

revolt015

• (;ω;`)WHATS GOING ON(゜д゜;)
    • (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ︵ ┻━━┻
« Reply #167 on: May 26, 2011, 09:11:11 PM »

Kalgorn because I couldn't think of somebody else and because of what happened in this thread

_(: 3 ⌒゙)_ (⌐■‿■)  し(*・∀・)/ The valves and the piston had a little party and they all ended up with a hangover. d(˚∇˚d)  (n∀)η ε=ε=ε=┌(;*Д`)ノ

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #168 on: May 26, 2011, 09:17:34 PM »

Kalgorn because I couldn't think of somebody else and because of what happened in this thread

Yeah, my care tank gauge is now on it's reserve.  Try to resurrect shit like this again and you'll take a vacation.  I'm sick of this stupid shit.  It's over.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #169 on: May 26, 2011, 10:10:25 PM »
It's a flame in the flame forum?

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

Kalgorn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #170 on: May 26, 2011, 10:18:38 PM »
It's not a flame. And I don't even understand it.

2002 Silverado | 1995 Talon TSi AWD | 1989 Prelude Si 4WS

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #171 on: May 26, 2011, 10:26:44 PM »
It's not a flame. And I don't even understand it.

He was being stupid and just trying to start shit again.

dotCom

• Super Administrator
« Reply #172 on: May 27, 2011, 06:55:25 AM »
I thought it was a funny picture implying word vomit :lol: