Author Topic: Religous debates  (Read 2772 times)

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
Religous debates
« on: August 10, 2010, 01:53:37 PM »
Ok.  There are currently 6 topics in here.  Two of which are religion based and two involved religion at one point.  So let's do this.  If you want to start a religion topic, please check the existing ones to make sure that there isn't one already revolving around the point you want to make.  Seeing as how the threads for these topics tend to run the entire gambit, you can probably find a thread that already exists so we don't have to keep seeing religion threads popping up.

In other words, let's try to keep it somewhat organized :P

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
Re: Religous debates
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 12:00:35 AM »
This is probably because certain people drag religion into threads where it doesn't belong, thus derailing them.
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
Re: Religous debates
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 01:39:09 AM »
This is probably because certain people drag religion into threads where it doesn't belong, thus derailing them.

And certain people throw insults about religion in places where they don't belong, also derailing them.  I wasn't asking for your opinion in this, and I should have locked it.  You do not always need to put an opinion in a place, especially when said opinion is going to do nothing but bait others.