Author Topic: Fat ass careless pieces of shit.  (Read 5359 times)

00XJ

• Carnage Racing
Fat ass careless pieces of shit.
« on: April 18, 2011, 12:30:34 PM »
Sort of a companion piece of Jim's thread... but this is a slightly different type of hambeast. These are the people who aren't so fat that they can hardly move around, these are the people who are just fat enough to do everything with the minimal amount of effort possible.

There's this fat bitch cashier at the Quality Dairy I go to. She has that attitude like she just doesn't give a fuck, and you're a huge waste of her time. Walk up to the counter, set your items on it, she lazily grabs them and scans them, doesn't even look at you, then doesn't even ask if you want a bag. Bitch, I've got a gallon of milk, a box of cereal, a loaf of bread, 6 pack of beer, a bottle of mustard and some lunch meat - am I gonna carry this shit in my arms? I can't take the basket with me, can I?

On top of that, she ALWAYS puts the death grip on my bread, right in the middle of the fucking loaf, just squeezes the life right out of it when she goes to scan it. Isn't it sort of common knowledge by now that you don't pick up bread BY THE BREAD ITSELF? Lift it up by the tied end of the back, it's not that complicated.

I've never made a complaint about an employee before but this bitch pisses me off. She couldn't care LESS about her job, it amazes me that she hasn't been fired because she treats everyone the same way. All of the other cashiers are at least somewhat sociable.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
Re: Fat ass careless pieces of shit.
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 12:52:05 PM »
Call her out on her BS or tell a manager, I hate big fat ass bitches that have that entitled attitude...the only reason you are a fat bitch is because you let yourself get that way, it doesn't make you special, so quit acting like you're some kind of example of the übermensch and realize what you are and act like a normal human being in the service industry.
Quote from:  Sergeant D
Nothing says Alpha like getting your anus violated by another man

I gazed through the open window upon a full moon.
His name was Meatywand.

Caryn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 03:23:30 PM »
We have one of those at the store near us. She was on her cellphone one day when I went in for a pack of smokes...stood there looking at me all hateful, like I should wait till she was off the phone. She was talking about how much her job sucks, and how people keep bothering her. I tell her what I want again, she tells whoever is on the phone she has to go  since "another one is here". She hangs up, I tell her what I want..again...and she huffs over to get them. I ask her if she hates her job that much..or her life. She rolls her eyes at me, so I tell her I figure it is her life, and suggest a nice warm bath and a razor blade to the wrist.
  Go take a sugar-frosted FUCK off the end of my dick.

Mick

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 03:57:13 PM »
We have one of those at the store near us. She was on her cellphone one day when I went in for a pack of smokes...stood there looking at me all hateful, like I should wait till she was off the phone. She was talking about how much her job sucks, and how people keep bothering her. I tell her what I want again, she tells whoever is on the phone she has to go  since "another one is here". She hangs up, I tell her what I want..again...and she huffs over to get them. I ask her if she hates her job that much..or her life. She rolls her eyes at me, so I tell her I figure it is her life, and suggest a nice warm bath and a razor blade to the wrist.

:lol: Thats good stuff, should have told her that you wish her mother would have had the abortion.

Caryn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 04:33:44 PM »
I told her another time after a similar experience her dad shoulda kept it in her moms ass. She doesn't like me much...
  Go take a sugar-frosted FUCK off the end of my dick.

speedy_2

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 10:59:55 PM »
Holy crap, this describes many people I run into here. :lol:

UberWasser

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2011, 12:31:26 AM »
. Bitch, I've got a gallon of milk, a box of cereal, a loaf of bread, 6 pack of beer, a bottle of mustard and some lunch meat - am I gonna carry this shit in my arms? I can't take the basket with me, can I?

Bring your own reusable bag, you lazy fuck.

00XJ

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2011, 12:36:44 AM »
Bring your own reusable bag, you lazy fuck.

I reuse plastic bags as garbage bags.

Nava

• Goddamn Hinge-Heads
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 02:12:14 AM »
I got to write someone up over this at my old store.  I was so fucking smug that day :lol:

00XJ

• Carnage Racing
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2012, 02:06:35 PM »
So here's another one.

I went to Subway today for lunch. They were past their busy hours so it was just me in the store. I ordered the simplest fucking sandwich you can get - a footlong meatball sub on italian, untoasted with mozzarella, black olives and Parmesan and the server acted like I was just ruining her day.

She barely spoke above a whisper so I constantly had to ask her to repeat herself, she got half a loaf of bread out at first even though I asked for the foot long so I had to correct her, instead of cutting the sandwich in half she cut it at like 1/4 of the length (doesn't bother me of course I just think she'd kinda know how to cut a fucking sandwich working at subway) and just seemed short with patience when I went to pay.

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2012, 02:25:10 PM »
So here's another one.

I went to Subway today for lunch. They were past their busy hours so it was just me in the store. I ordered the simplest fucking sandwich you can get - a footlong meatball sub on italian, untoasted with mozzarella, black olives and Parmesan and the server acted like I was just ruining her day.

She barely spoke above a whisper so I constantly had to ask her to repeat herself, she got half a loaf of bread out at first even though I asked for the foot long so I had to correct her, instead of cutting the sandwich in half she cut it at like 1/4 of the length (doesn't bother me of course I just think she'd kinda know how to cut a fucking sandwich working at subway) and just seemed short with patience when I went to pay.

I had something like that happen at the Quizno's down the street the other day. Yes, I did special order (no tomatoes, add mushrooms on the Italian) but holy fuck this bitch acted like I walked in and ordered totally off the wall shit they didn't even have in the store. First she informed me that the Italian doesn't come with Mushrooms (I know bitch, thats why I added them) and that it DOES come with tomatoes (I also know this, which is why I cut them) and she got all huffy and shit when I asked for mayo and like tossed my shit into the oven. I guess she was just jealous she couldn't consume my delicious sandwich herself, working food service and seeing all that food escape their massive gapping jaws must upset the fatties.

His name was Meatywand.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2012, 04:10:13 PM »
I had something like that happen at the Quizno's down the street the other day. Yes, I did special order (no tomatoes, add mushrooms on the Italian) but holy fuck this bitch acted like I walked in and ordered totally off the wall shit they didn't even have in the store. First she informed me that the Italian doesn't come with Mushrooms (I know bitch, thats why I added them) and that it DOES come with tomatoes (I also know this, which is why I cut them) and she got all huffy and shit when I asked for mayo and like tossed my shit into the oven. I guess she was just jealous she couldn't consume my delicious sandwich herself, working food service and seeing all that food escape their massive gapping jaws must upset the fatties.

They don't act like that at Chipotle...

Meatywand

• Broo Penis
    • NecroManor
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2012, 04:19:34 PM »
I IGNORED THAT STATUS FOR A REASON BILL!

And I know they don't....but that's mostly because the ones in Texas don't seem to be staffed by English Speaking Gringos :lol:

His name was Meatywand.

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2012, 04:27:25 PM »
I IGNORED THAT STATUS FOR A REASON BILL!

And I know they don't....but that's mostly because the ones in Texas don't seem to be staffed by English Speaking Gringos :lol:

:lol:  Poor Meaty :lmao:

Flea

• Super Administrator
  • The Rookie
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2012, 06:02:07 PM »
Pull a round from your backup mag and throw it at her.  When she catches it and realizes what it is, tell her the next one is coming MUCH faster.  :lol:

I keed, I keed.

orangeLJ

« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2012, 07:54:39 PM »
I just had visions of the episode of the simpsons where Homer gets a gun....

Then some mental picture of flea (made purely from imagination as I can't put a face to the name) shooting at the Pin-pad on the eftpos teller to push the buttons, homer style