Author Topic: Insatiable hatred: Auto Edition  (Read 11110 times)

AJ

• over-handed shit-knuckle
Re: Insatiable hatred: Auto Edition
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2012, 08:40:10 AM »
Oh dont get me wrong, like I said, there are a few coupes that I really dig. The big fancy sedan ones... do not want.
shit knockknockknock waaaaaaaa
872232hdfewbswn kwqopi13yehbd;

revolt015

• (;ω;`)WHATS GOING ON(゜д゜;)
    • (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ︵ ┻━━┻
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2012, 11:55:07 AM »
-RIDICULOUS seat belt warnings in some Fords and Mazdas. It was just downright comical in the Miata we had. Started out with a slow beep, got a little faster, then a little faster and right when you thought it would stop, RAPID FIRE BEEPING. Seriously, a couple beeps at the beginning is all you need to be reminded that you're not wearing a seat belt.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyW8_NTyUTQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyW8_NTyUTQ</a>

_(: 3 ⌒゙)_ (⌐■‿■)  し(*・∀・)/ The valves and the piston had a little party and they all ended up with a hangover. d(˚∇˚d)  (n∀)η ε=ε=ε=┌(;*Д`)ノ

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2012, 04:36:22 PM »
I hate poster cars.  Veyron, Ferrari's, etc.  I like understated awesomeness.  High-end Porsches, Koenigsegg, Pagani...

I dislike sedans as a whole.  The general shape of them just leaves me bored.  The thought of a hatchback/wagon having all the extra space in back makes me question why sedans even exist.  To me, they're just not appealing.

Audi as a whole (minus the R8).  Yes, they're refined and quality, but the styling is so fucking boring.  They all look exactly the same.  Some have more doors than others.  That's about it.  I couldn't tell you the difference between one to the next without looking at the fucking badge.

Sedans ARE practical, just not to you.  The reason not everyone has a car like yours is because not everyone wants a family station wagon.

revolt015

• (;ω;`)WHATS GOING ON(゜д゜;)
    • (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ︵ ┻━━┻
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2012, 05:06:57 PM »
god oinks youre late to the punch :lol:

_(: 3 ⌒゙)_ (⌐■‿■)  し(*・∀・)/ The valves and the piston had a little party and they all ended up with a hangover. d(˚∇˚d)  (n∀)η ε=ε=ε=┌(;*Д`)ノ

[ChaosweaveR]

• lol Vtec
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2012, 05:28:36 PM »

Better late than never.
-Chris-

2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe

Onyx Dragon

• Super Administrator
« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2012, 05:55:39 PM »

Someone replied, I read the first post, decided "I'm too tired to bother with the rest of the thread", pulled the trigger and left.  It was a drive by :lol:

Maverick

• Beast Within
« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2012, 06:06:10 PM »
Mercedes. There are a few coupe/roadsters that I like, but most of them, especially the sedans... what's the point? What's so special?

You know, I see what you mean. They can be some real poser cars. A select few are real pieces of beauty.

But, Hyundai is really taking a run for their business in the C-E class segments. (Compact to Mid)

For the same price (42-46k) of an optioned C350 (V6 300hp) you get a fully loaded Hyundai Genesis (V8 385hp). Don't want all the nifty shit? 10 grand less buys you a V6 (333hp) which still comes with the 8 speed, without the fluff. Tech comparisons are crazy. Merc uses a 7 speed auto, Hyundai developed the 8 speed.

An optioned C350 Sedan without AWD runs around 47 grand. For 46.5k, you get a 5.0 R-Spec with this stuff;

Hyundai's interior quality, from my experience, has met world class luxury. I personally checked out the R-Spec and took her out for a drive. I was left heavily impressed.

Drive tests continually say that the Genesis is a planted, proper handling car and can't seem to explain why their competitors cost twice as much.

The point of this argument is to point out why Merc has lost their way.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 06:19:12 PM by wicho »

I miss Cody. The world is a cruel place.

PileDriver

• Drivin' piles
« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2012, 03:03:05 PM »
I have gained a lot of apathy in regards to vehiculars. The only thing I don't like is the Smart car and the current Fiat. 

mort1369

« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2012, 03:33:26 PM »
1974 Chevy Camaro

1974 Chevy Corvette

1974 Continental Mk IV

They made a certain 12 year old from Whittier hate cars for a long time. . . . .

Mr.Saab

« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2012, 03:47:19 PM »
Most mustangs. The fox body and most special editions I like, like the bullitt or Mach 1. And I love the 71-73. And the 65-66 fastback. But other than that, hate em.