Author Topic: Fucking none driving prick.  (Read 1177 times)

Mick

Fucking none driving prick.
« on: April 07, 2011, 03:31:56 PM »
Fuck the prick that scraped down the entire drivers side of my car yesterday while i was parked at the hospital. Came out noticed they were parked really close knew they had at least hit me with the door as close as they were. But come out and see today there is a scratch in the paint almost all the way down the car. Its not to the metal but you can feel the indent in the paint. went and sprayed it off and can still see it. Gonna have to buff it out. So yeah, Fuck the fucking dumb ass fucking idiot fucking prick that did it. Fuck.

87Warrior

• Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Re: Fucking none driving prick.
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 04:42:43 PM »
That sucks. Same thing happened to my wife at the school she was volunteering at. She noticed a big as truck backed into the spot next to her all sideways and within inches of her bumper.

My question: you noticed the jackass can't park but didn't do a thorough check over you car? If I see somebody who can't park managed to stop their vehicle in the space next to mine, I check the body close. If I notice it I write down the other guys plate number and VIN then leave a note. One guy paid me $100 cash to not report to the police/his insurance after he brushed my Jeep's fender flare.

Mick

Re: Fucking none driving prick.
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 06:12:00 PM »
I glanced, but didn't see anything, it was dark when I left and no light in the area.