Author Topic: Review Forum  (Read 2114 times)

dotCom

• Super Administrator
  • rocks fall, EVERYONE DIES
Review Forum
« on: March 16, 2011, 02:11:46 AM »
Would there be a way to implement a star rating in the thread, sort of like a poll, in which people who wish to rate a product can physically rate it? That way we'll see the "Average of AR" when we look?

I had considered doing my reviews as polls with questions 1-10 as the rating scale so that people could just vote, but I don't know. Thoughts?

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney

revolt015

• (;ω;`)WHATS GOING ON(゜д゜;)
    • (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ︵ ┻━━┻
Re: Review Forum
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 04:28:22 AM »
Adding the numbers 1 through 10 in the message icons for that board could do that.

EDIT: Maybe if you add the numbers like I suggested, changing the "Message icon" name in the review board to "Rating"?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 05:47:34 AM by revolt015 »

_(: 3 ⌒゙)_ (⌐■‿■)  し(*・∀・)/ The valves and the piston had a little party and they all ended up with a hangover. d(˚∇˚d)  (n∀)η ε=ε=ε=┌(;*Д`)ノ

Kalgorn

• Super Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 08:11:20 AM »
Revolt, I believe Kristene wants to add the ability to have a 'voting' system where other members who have tried/used/viewed/whatevered the product can quickly weigh in on a scale so we can see an average rating by members.

I don't think it's a bad idea, but I'm not sure how useful it would be. If you're interested in doing it, a poll might not be a bad idea. It would be a very easy way to do it.

2002 Silverado | 1995 Talon TSi AWD | 1989 Prelude Si 4WS

dotCom

• Super Administrator
  • rocks fall, EVERYONE DIES
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 06:40:51 PM »
Yeah, I just wasn't sure if it would be well-received. I guess I can try it and see if it catches on. It would be stupid to do it on something like nail polish obviously but if we did it for bigger movies it could work.

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it. - Luke McKinney