Author Topic: 2003 Mitsubishi Galant  (Read 1216 times)

Kau Boi

• Jewish Gangster, I spray paint things in Lansing
2003 Mitsubishi Galant
« on: March 25, 2011, 07:18:18 PM »
2.4 DOHC
Auto

Slow as all get out but it should get the job of work commuting and around town baby hauling done. 92k miles on it, body is near flawless. Picked it up at the auction for 3500. It was a repo car so the jerks who had it didnt care about the seats and got burn holes literally everywhere. Some seat covers will be thrown on it for now and if I come across a pair of nice seats or a whole black interior I'll swap it, but for now it is okay.

Future mods:

Window tint, (I medically have to have it)
Better stereo system
Nicer wheels since i dislike the steelies and cheap chrome hub caps

Only been driving it for two days now and I really like it. Threw a new battery on it because the other one looked nasty. Tomorrow its getting both front hub assemblies and new pads/rotors and NGK Iridium plugs. Working at a parts store with a great discount is nice sometimes. All those parts (premium, none of the basic garbage) ran me 265 bucks.

Yes i know it needs a good scrubbing, If the weather stays nice and I get time the car will be wheeled out this weekend. There is no real scratches or dents so it should come out nice.
--- 2013 Ford Taurus SEL  -  1984 Honda Shadow ---

Mick

Re: 2003 Mitsubishi Galant
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 07:22:58 PM »
Probably the same 2.4 the stratus/sebring used in those years. Keep a eye out around the valve cover they like to seep oil from it, and if the radiator houses haven't been changed I would, both my friends 03' sebring and 04' stratus leaked antifreeze from where they connected to the motor. Both the cars started doing it around 20k miles.